Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra

Go down

The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra Empty The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:25 pm

The impact of applying the new tariff law .. standstill for the movement of goods in the port Shalamjah east of Basra

Saturday August 1, 2015 - 17:07

Saw Shalamcheh border port adjacent to the east of Basra, Iran today standstill for the movement of goods and foodstuffs in conjunction with the application of the new tariff Alkmarki law.

He said radio reporter who tow presence in the port that the movement of trucks stopped completely and limited port work on the entry of tourists to and from Iran.

Among a number of suppliers and buyers of goods and commodities in the port complained of this law being and up, which they said was cause severe rise of imported materials in general, demanding at the same time, the local government to intervene and speed up the solution to repeal this law or amendment to it.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D4050615&usg=ALkJrhjYOGuwrDGPnb0ddpbvMZErMSwOrw

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum