Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming...

3 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... Empty Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming...

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Randy Koonce

Randy Koonce   One of the biggest things that we have going for us right now is the tariffs they are going to start on the 1st of August. At least they are suppose to...The papers are saying that they are so lets just say they are...The reason they did not RV yet was the president. Now that the president has run out of excuses for not letting Iraq pay the kurds he is going to have to pay barzani which has lead to Iraq starting the tariff articles...Also another major article came out with the bonds selling at 1095 anybody in there right mind should have caught that article as bogus... that was disguise the rate it will actually come out... One of the things we know is the provisional budget that they were going to pay Barzani was going to be in effect from October to the January... and the rate was going to be in the 1.00 to 1.23 and they were then going to pay barzani a portion of the back oil that is owed him and then in a few months re RV and pay the rest... 

When the Tariffs take place on the first the Rate should be in the same range it could be a little higher depending on the last arrangement on the HCL that Barzani negotiated. So Unless Parliament changes the date again.. Which they do not meet until next thursday...or there is a loophole none of us know about...then we should see the RV prior to the tariffs if we do not see it then there was a loophole that none of us know about...we are very close even if we do not see on the 1st the excuses are running thin...So to sum up we know they need RV before tariffs, and the bond article is bogus... and barzani is needing his money...GO Barzani...We are close... Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming... Barzani is the Person that has to be paid... and Iraq nor the US can do this without Money and the only way for that is RV...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... Empty Re: Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming...

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Common sense will tell you that since tariffs are percentage based it really does not matter one bit whether and RV takes place first or not, in the end it all come out the same.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... 2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming... Empty Re: Randy Koonce tells everyone to RELAX the RV is coming...

Post by RoyBoy Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 pm

((((((Every large bank will exchange.. )))))   Sorry Randy, until the currency is internationally recognized like Forex and others there will not be no big banks exchanging Dinar for dollars. That's JMO  
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum