Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency

Go down

Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency Empty Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 pm

BAGHDAD / Nina / called a former member of the Finance Committee secretary Hadi al-Yasiri, the central bank to speed up the application of the project to delete the zeros and make it parallel with the money, which began shortly before laundering law. 

Yasiri said the National Iraqi News Agency / Nina / that "the project to delete the zeros old project was supposed enacted and implemented years ago, but some economic matters has affected negatively on the approval, stressing that" the market work and the issue of external and internal debt and the work of the Iraqi Stock Exchange are all related to the deletion of zeros and must Coordination with the government to have the project ready for implementation." 

He added, "The current time is right to implement the project to delete the zeros to be parallel to the process of money laundering and controlling money smuggling operation abroad, adding that "money laundering and smuggling abroad adversely affect the price of the dinar, and a lot of private banks are benefiting from the price difference between the central bank and the market price." 

The Council of Ministers in the previous session postponed the application of the decision to delete the zeros from the current currency, without specifying a time limit before they resume the parliamentary finance committee and the central bank steps discuss implementation of the resolution at the current session on the 2016 early next year, will be introduced in principle ./anthy8 

http://translate.goo....253d&sandbox=1

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency Empty Re: Former deputy in the Finance Committee: the current time is right to delete the three zeroes from the local currency

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 pm

How many times have we heard this????

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum