Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end

Go down

Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end Empty Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:43 am

Khandan -ali Nagy revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, for the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, hit a brick wall, as pointed out that the region's oil exports exceeded the 630 000 barrels a day.

Parliamentary Energy: oil agreement between Arbil and Baghdad reached a dead end Haremwbaxda24-7-2015bb

A member of the committee MP Kaveh Mohammad told the reporter " Khandan "The federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government set no specific time for the resumption of their negotiations to resolve differences oil agreement," noting that "differences of agreement and reached a dead end, through the indictment of each other that he did not meet his promises." He pointed out that he and " During the month of July present the region's oil exports exceeded 630 000 barrels a day independently and not on behalf of Sumo Federal company, "noting that he and" during this month has been export company SOMO for three days, all of which does not exceed the 750 000 barrel, "explaining that" resort region for export direct, it came against the backdrop of non-payment of dues to the Government of the Federal citizens of Kurdistan. "

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?=hewal&jmara=14005&Jor=1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum