Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years

Go down

Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years Empty Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Revealed the MP for the mass change of Kurdish Shirin Mohammad Reza, Thursday, for the conclusion of the Kurdistan Regional Government oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years, expressing the mass signing of rejection as such agreements, as attributed it to lack of commitment to the Baghdad agreement for oil with the region and included in the budget law.

Deputy Kurdish region reveals the conclusion of an oil agreement with Turkey extends for 50 years Dsqwedwe4234

The satisfaction in a statement to / scales News /, that "technical flaw in oil exports caused a lack of export region for share contributions from the oil in the first two months of this year, but stick to the full commitment in oil exports in recent months, according to the rate established in the amount of 550 thousand barrels oil a day, but the central government did not comply with the oil agreement. "

Reza said that "the agreement stipulates that the province exported 550 thousand barrels of oil in exchange for giving the Baghdad region's share of the budget amounting to 17%, but the central government has not committed to do so and it came to the deduction of tax from the money sent to the region at the Baghdad airport, amounting to 8-10%."

She continued that the "obligations of the Kurdistan Regional Government to the employees' salaries and the Peshmerga forces and other requirements pushed the Government of the Territory to an agreement the oil accord with Turkey extends for 50 years", expressing rejection of mass matter, confirmed by saying "We have no confidence in any state only Iraq."

A spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi, confirmed Saturday (July 11, 2015) that the KRG has not adhered to the oil agreement with the government of the center, noting that the center government stresses not to resort to unilateral options.

The Council of Ministers decided, in (2 December 2014), to approve the oil agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region which provides for the delivery of the region no less than 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to Baghdad for the purpose of export, after reaching the Kurdish delegation headed by Nechirvan Barzani, with Iraqi government an agreement on the region's share in the budget and export

http://goo.gl/c6VFYI

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum