Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues

Go down

The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues Empty The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 am

Adnan Zurfi caused to others Bmhafezan removed from office, especially because of financial mismanagement and corruption.

The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues CaptionThe dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues _203849_adnan1

Islamic Supreme Council and the Sadrists are leading the process to isolate Zurfi
The dismissal of the governor of Najaf who is close to al-Maliki on the back of his involvement corruption issues Captionb

Najaf (Iraq) - Monday Najaf provincial council sacked the governor Adnan al-Zurfi a close associate of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, after being charged with "complicity files of financial and administrative corruption, mismanagement and waste of public money", during his tenure.

And the voice of 19 members of the provincial council, within the bloc "alliance Najaf total of 29 members are in the majority, the dismissal of the governor, who belongs to the bloc" Loyalty to Najaf ", which includes 9 seats in the provincial council, and boycotted the special meeting.

He accused a member of the Najaf provincial council on the mass of "Loyalty to Najaf" Hussein single provincial council of committing "legal excesses series, leading up to the vote on the Zurfi dismissal from office."

He added a single "we will resort to the Administrative Court to challenge the decision."

He single saying that "the rules of procedure of the provincial council select one meeting a week is Sunday of each week, are not entitled to the provincial council from a legal point of an extraordinary session held in the same week, which is otherwise the rules of procedure, as the governor has a sick leave, and can not be sacked from office legally, which is officially licensed. "

The coalition includes who sacked the governor of Najaf Islamic Supreme Council and the Sadrists blocks and current State Fair, justice and change and gathering Renaissance building parliamentary, while the conservative bloc belong to the "State of Law coalition" led by Nuri al-Maliki, Vice President and former prime minister.

Iraqi constitution and select two methods for the removal of conservatives, I was adopted by a majority of the members of the provincial council, and the second through a request from the Prime Minister to Parliament.

Recently widened differences between the political parties in the provinces, and those differences have led to the dismissal of Governors of Anbar (west) and Diyala (east) and Wasit (South) and Nineveh (north) on charges of "ill-provincial financial management and corruption."

http://www.middle-east-online.com/?id=203849

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum