Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.

3 posters

Go down

arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  Empty Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Arthur

There are people out there saying it has nothing to do with HCL.  That its only about liquidity which will be solved by just flipping a switch and suddenly having a $3 RV for instant purchasing power.  So if it's that easy why haven't they done it yet?  Why are they up against losing Kurdistan to independence and having mass protest on the green zone if it's just that easy?  Its because its NOT that easy and it IS about the HCL!  This is a political problem that is complex that goes back even pre-Maliki between the Shiites and Sunnis and the Center and the Region.  It involves the payments to oil companies, the Peshmerga, Article 140, and the level of independence that is allowable under the constitution. It is the very core of how funds within the budget will be distributed in general.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Iraq is not broke.  It has stated it can cover 3 times.  It has vast oil and gold reserves sufficient for liquidity to open this budget, none of which will happen until there is a comprehensive law governing provincial funding under the HCL.  There are amendments occurring as we speak to get this done soon as we approach Eid al-Fitr with Abadi losing more and more credibility sparking planned protests against the entire government mid August.  We are hearing more and more positive news coming from high sources regarding movement on this issue that will soon lead to the completion of the MR.  As we approach the end of  July into August we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  Empty Re: Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:49 pm

The Budget is open fool! It has been for months. Nor do they have vast reserves of gold, it's questionable if they even have it in commercial quantities. IF they did, they would have been mining it long ago. They may produce some silver, since the do have commercially exploitable deposits of Copper and silver is sometimes found in the same deposits, but vast deposits of gold ... I call liar on that one.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  2805820865  arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  2805820865  arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  2805820865  arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  Empty Re: Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:24 am

"...will be solved by just flipping a switch..."
(Listening to MyLadies?)

"...sparking planned protests..." (Listening to TNT Tony?)

"Iraq is not broke.  It has stated it can cover 3 times."
(Why do they need IMF and WTO loans?)

arthur - Arthur is pumping the hopium well saying we are looking for major movement on the HCL thus leading to what we are all waiting on.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum