Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit

Go down

World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit Empty World Bank lends about $ two billion Iraq to ease the fiscal deficit

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 am

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Sunday that the World Bank agreed to lend Iraq about $ two billion to ease the fiscal deficit witnessed in the current year budget because of lower oil prices. He said Zebari, in response to a question by a reporter, "tomorrow Press," that "the amount which approved the World Bank lent to Iraq amounted to one billion and $ 700 million, billion to ease the fiscal deficit witnessed in the current year budget because of lower oil prices, and 350 million for the reconstruction of cleared areas from the hands of Daash terrorist and 350 million other to create through port of Umm Qasr in Basra, a strategic project linking Iraq the port and the project has already begun. " He added that "there are some priorities for the reconstruction of areas where military operations, including the Diyala, Salahuddin because they contain a lot of displaced people."

2015-07-12

http://goo.gl/vKzVYW

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum