Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee

3 posters

Go down

CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee Empty CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:26 am

For reasons I can’t quite understand – except blatant liberal bias, CNN has decided to blame Republicans for the shocking incompetence of one of Barack Obama’s political appointees.

In a Twitter post, @CNNPolitics blames the GOP for not properly “vetting” Katherine Archuleta, the Office of Personnel Management. Archuleta was forced to resign after it was discovered how large the data breach of government computers was.
CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee LIBERAL-MEDIA-e1315327567357
“Republicans acknowledge to @evanperez they didn’t properly vet Archuleta’s qualifications” the post states.

The post links to this article, which in the sixth paragraph contains the following sentence: “Support for Archuleta crumbled after her testimony. But she had never received a thorough vetting of her qualifications for the job.”
Of course, Obama picked her, he appointed Archuleta to the post, not the GOP.

So, given the incendiary headline, they must have something that supports their narrative that the GOP is somehow responsible for this debacle. Well … here it is:
Aides to Republican lawmakers who voted for her confirmation now acknowledge they didn’t pay enough attention to the importance of technology in the agency Archuleta was taking over.

“Aides” to Republican lawmakers? Not the lawmakers themselves? And who are these  unnamed “aides”?
If Archuleta was ultimately unqualified for the job, that’s at the President. If the GOP lawmakers who confirmed her challenged her qualifications, you know they would be accused of being obstructionist, racist, sexist, something-or-others.

CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee Profile-Pic-wide-400x300

Robert Gehl  July 11, 2015

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/cnn-blames-gop-for-obamas-unqualified-appointee

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee Empty Re: CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:10 am

CNN (alias the Obama Media) will broadcast just about anything the democrats and Obama want them to that favors Obama and his agenda to destroy America or protect the administrations incompetence.

What about this example?  Aides admitted?  Just when did the aides vote?  Also just when did the aides get involved with cross isle intelligence spreading?  Aides?  It gets more far fetched the longer this clown in in office.  The media elected him therefore they protect him and make excuses for his short comings.

Instead of attacking the second amendment maybe the emphasis ought to be on the freedom of the press and the abuses they get away with time after time.  How many people have had their personal lives invaded, how many people have had their integrity violated, how many people have been falsely accused and tried by the press?  Yep.  AND each time it was the MEDIA that did those things - not aides but the Media itself. 

How many lies have they expounded and put out as truth?  Maybe it is time to ensure that we have a FAIR system of government and the reporting of news.  Maybe it is time to look at changing the Constitution (heck lets just enforce it as it was supposed to have been enforced).  Maybe it is time to get back to the 3 main components of democracy: Executive, Legislative and Judicial.  Then let's make sure they are separate and doing the job of keeping the checks and balance system going as it was intended.  Each of the 3 components should be in and of themselves i.e: Judicial = lawyers and judges; Legislative = elected non judicial and non executive influenced lawmakers; and finally the Executive: again no lawyers and no legislative type personnel or influences.  Separate entities doing their own jobs and making sure the others do the same.  Like it was intended.

But that is what the real world is all about or supposed to be about and we all know that now days the media and Washington City have skewed it all around to their own rendition and meanings.  Sorrowful.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee Empty Re: CNN Blames GOP For Obama’s Unqualified Appointee

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:02 am

This would be laughable if it wasn't true.  And what is even sadder, so many just gobble it up.  Those evil, mean Republicans....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum