Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect.

2 posters

Go down

High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. Empty High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect.

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 am

A dad posted to Twitter a screenshot of what he said was a multiple-choice question from his son’s high school health test.

A dad posted to Twitter a screenshot of what he said was a multiple-choice question from his son’s high school health test.

High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. CJW4ME1XAAA2wDs
High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. Hn.logo.twitter_normal  Will Saletan   @saletan
My son was marked down 5 percent on a high school health test because he chose this "incorrect" definition of family.
10:10 PM - 7 Jul 2015

The question asked for a definition of “family.” His son chose “a collection of related-by-blood individuals living together.”

But that was the wrong answer.

The correct choice? “A collection of individuals who care for and about each other.”
Will Saleton said his son was marked down 5 percent “because he chose this ‘incorrect’ definition of family.”

Some responders to Saleton’s post noted that mothers and fathers aren’t related by blood and that many parents adopt, which would make his son’s choice incorrect anyway. Saleton and others noted that often kids are too young to “care for” adults in a household, which makes the “correct” answer insufficient.

One responder noted that the “correct” answer “reduces family to any group of strangers.”
What do you say the definition of “family” is? Let us know in the comments!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/high-school-test-question-asks-for-definition-of-family-this-students-answer-was-deemed-incorrect/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. Empty Re: High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:32 am

Actually none of the answers are technically correct, but the one they chose was better than the "correct" one. I would define family as a husband and wife related by marriage, their children, natural adopted or foster, living together in a loving, caring and nurturing relationship. While this is the primary unit of family it also includes siblings, grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, etc. who may or may not live nearby or conjointly.

Not the politically correct definition perhaps, but a Biblically correct one.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. 2805820865  High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. 2805820865  High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. 2805820865  High School Test Question Asks for Definition of ‘Family.’ This Student’s Answer Was Deemed Incorrect. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum