Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days

+3
starfire
phase1
DianneB
7 posters

Go down

Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days Empty Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days

Post by DianneB Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 pm

This is long .. but the information in this piece is all the things I am learning about with regard to the 5th Dimension : the shift from the 3rd Dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLouLHH-_I

Anita was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and doctors told her family she was just hours away from death. It was at this point that she "crossed over" and then returned again into this world with a clearer understanding of her life and purpose on earth.

Another piece to the pizzle Very Happy

DianneB

Back to top Go down

Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days Empty Re: Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days

Post by phase1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks so much for sharing. I found this to be most inspirational and encouraging! Her book will be available in 2012 and should be a top seller! With Wayne Dyer supporting and helping her, it can't be all bad!
I appreciate you posting this!
phase1

phase1

Back to top Go down

Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days Empty Re: Anita Moorjani's Near Death Experience clears in 4 days

Post by starfire Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 am

NDE a few years back. I remember it being the way she describes. It takes my words away. I've never been able to adequately 'splain Lucy. It is like describing the taste of chocolate to someone who has never had it...
Thank you for sharing this lovely reminder ⭐ ❤ ⭐ .

starfire

Back to top Go down

Post by LILIANE Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 am

I also experienced NDE: black tunnel and Bright Light

LILIANE

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am

There's a new book out called Heaven is for Real...a 3yr old boy died
and came back to life. He told his parents details he wouldn't have known
about other family members. He said he wanted to stay and that he sat
on Jesus's lap. He is 12 now...he was on one of the morning shows yesterday.
Pretty interesting with his descriptions of heaven!

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by SolWoman Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 am

Thank you for posting this DianneB ... a wonderful message to pass on ... I too have experienced NDE and had a choice ... life is good

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 am

The ego sure is a kicker. We have to accept that in the material we live in the duality of ego and love, using Anita's words. There are two kinds of enlightenment. One is thought one is spirit. In Zen, it is asked why one comes down from the mountain top once enlightenment has been achieved, because there is something to be learned or accomplished in the valley. Once enlightenment brings wisdom, you will always have that. But there is a different type of enlightenment which experience assures us that this material world is truly the reflection of the more substantial existence in God. This is also why meditation, prayer and other disciplines such as yoga are so important, and best done daily. While in these material shells, some sort of esoteric practice helps to balance our duality by strengthening the essence of our spiritual connection to the Divine. The scriptures tell us, "God is love," and also to pray and sing spiritual hymns daily. This world is a place of gathering, of mutual co-creation. Fear is the mind killer, we must let it pass from us. Two emotions: fear and love, the one we feed will grow and fill our vessel. There is not one thing to be afraid of in this material world. When we can stop worrying we can start living. My love to all of you!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Anita's story sure helps to put things into a greater perspective.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum