Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Sterling Correspondence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New Sterling Correspondence

4 posters

Go down

New Sterling Correspondence Empty New Sterling Correspondence

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 am

Dear Customer,

Dear Sterling Currency Group customer,
Sterling Currency Group has been in business for many years as a licensed online currency exchange. Over the years, we have dedicated ourselves to providing reliable and compliant services to ensure we could always fulfill our customer's orders in a professional manner. We have spent millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours working to be compliant on Federal and State levels. We have been inspected numerous times over the years by Federal/State agencies and highly reputable independent outside contractors to make sure we were meeting all compliance guidelines. Through the years, we have reached out proactively to Federal, State, and private agencies to seek any guidance necessary to operate within all Federal and State standards. Additionally, we have worked actively (at least monthly) with law enforcement and regulatory agencies reporting any suspicious or irregular activity that could potentially harm consumers. We have been an active member with the Better Business Bureau with an excellent rating for many years and have always attempted to resolve any customer issues in a responsible manner. We have strived to provide the very best services to our customers as an online currency exchange.

On June 2, 2015, Sterling had many active customers with orders for the purchase or sell-back of currency. At that time, Sterling was fully funded with US currency and foreign currency to fulfill every single order to every single customer.

On June 3, 2015, Sterling was completely surprised when unilateral action was taken by the United States Government to take possession of every asset necessary for Sterling to complete your current order. Most foreign currency inventories, most US dollar bank accounts, and all essential office equipment was taken by the federal government based on a search warrant and civil forfeiture complaint filed against Sterling and its owners. The government took the money you paid to Sterling and/or the foreign currency intended for delivery to you.

Since the seizure, Sterling has been working to regain control of assets and inventory to either refund or fulfill your active order. We asked the government to release the money its customers paid or the dinars they attempted to purchase so that Sterling could complete customer's orders or refund their payments. So far, the government has refused Sterling's requests. Sterling is distressed by this situation, but has no control at this time. Sterling will vigorously defend itself against the allegations made in the Government's complaint; however, due to the actions taken, Sterling will no longer be capable of operating or fulfilling your current order or future orders.

Sterling has records of all active orders as of June 3, 2015. We will forward this information to the government so that they can act accordingly. If you would like to contact Sterling regarding your concerns or issues, please contact us at the email below so that we can address your concerns or forward information to the government.

resolution@sterlingcurrencygroup.com
Sincerely
Sterling Currency Management
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New Sterling Correspondence Empty Re: New Sterling Correspondence

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Thanks ssmith
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:52 pm

So nothing new, same info and denials worded slightly differently.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New Sterling Correspondence 2805820865  New Sterling Correspondence 2805820865  New Sterling Correspondence 2805820865  New Sterling Correspondence 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 am

I like the way they way play the victim role. "tHe government took your money". No stupid...you took their money...the government was preventing you from taking any more of the public money.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 am

LMAO BB, WE should all write in and demand our orders. Ooops bad me ! They have enough on their plates and all self inflected ! Stop whining Sterling group.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum