Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash"

Go down

Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash" Empty Central sells more than $ 290 million at an auction yesterday confirms: banks stopped Mosul's activities since control "Daash"

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, rising sales in the currency auction to $ 290 million, while pointed out that constant buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars, confirmed stop all banking activities in Mosul since June 10, 2014.

According to a statement of the bank, "the long-Presse received" a copy of "the amount sold the size of an auction on Monday by the bank at the auction of the dollar stood at 290 million and 914 thousand and $ 740, priced at 1166 dinars exchange rate to the dollar, and with the participation of 22 banks and two financial transferable." 
He pointed out that "the amount of remittances and credits volume reached 252 million and 739 thousand and $ 740, while the quantity sold in cash 38.175 million dollars." 

The statement said that "the Iraqi Central Bank to continue buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars," noting that "the price the sale of remittances in 1187 dinar / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 21 dinars per dollar, with total cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinar / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 24 dinars per dollar. " 
In the context of semi-connected, the CBI stressed, on Monday, it halted all banking activities and payment systems for banks deployed in the city of Mosul since June events of last year, and denied any news otherwise. 

The central bank said, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "the central bank halted all banking activities and payment systems and clearing of electronic banks deployed in Mosul since June 10, 2014, "denying" any news otherwise. " 
The Iraqi government and the Council of eternal House of Representatives, in (June 27, 2015), their fears of a relationship between Capital Bank branch Jordanian in Mosul, Iraqi banks in the capital Baghdad, and a student of the Central Bank Batalallma the details of his financial and economic implications for the country, as called for deputy from the province of Nineveh to subdue subject of scrutiny in order to avoid any damage. 

The Bank Management (Capital Bank) Jordanian who works in Mosul revealed, in (June 23, 2015), that the conditions of the city "is not as bad as" envisaged by the media, and that its work there is going about normal, while showed that (Daash) lacks sufficient capacity to manage the city and "will not remain in control of them forever", expressed optimism in the Iraqi market. 
The modern the existence of branches of Arab banks in Mosul are still working despite control Daash, after months of an interview with a number of MPs and politicians about the presence of representatives of companies and economic entities dealing with the organization, both in Mosul and other areas controlled by Iraq or Syria in the sale of oil getaway and conversion funds. 

The US CNBC television the US economic news station reported that the Bank of Jordan Capital Bank owns 72% of the shares of National Bank of Iraq, a member of the Capital Bank Group, and has several branches in Iraq, one in Mosul occupied by the organization Daash.

http://almadapaper.n...مليون-دولار-في-

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum