Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What is up with the Iraqi Dinar?

4 posters

Go down

What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? Empty What is up with the Iraqi Dinar?

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:30 pm

I found this off the beaten path of dinar land.  Someone who has a blog and just posts now and then.  I thought he needed some ears to hear his last post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015

Wow it has been a while since I had something to say.  Well I'm here today to admit that I am having doubts about this whole dinar thing.  I have been following this drama for over 5 years now and I have never seen anything like what is going on today.  I will never sell the few dinar I own because if nothing else they will look pretty in my scrap someday to remind me of all my follies.

I see Maliki is still there causing problems and if those idiots leading Iraq haven't gotten rid of that trouble maker by now they may never get rid of him and as long as he is in Iraq with the power to cause trouble Iraq will never get farther than they are right now.  Constantly bickering between the religious sects, childish really, and the corruption and BS Maliki has caused and is still causing just tells me that it will be many years before Iraq is anywhere near to being stable enough to be even counted among the world's countries and I mean not even organized enough to be classified among the third world countries.  Iraq is a joke for a country and it is sad because there is so much potential wealth there but of course the wealthy elite know this too so they are probably the ones creating all the problems in Iraq so that eventually they or one of the countries they already control will waltz in there and just take over the country of Iraq and all of its wealth.

So long folks I doubt I will write in this blog again.

CJ

Link to his blog - http://whatisupwiththeiraqdinar.blogspot.com/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? Empty Re: What is up with the Iraqi Dinar?

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Always nice to see more people wising up. Shame he hasn't wised up enough to sell any of his dinar. The best thing that could happen in this whole mess would be for as many people as possible to sell the dinar back to the dealers and then the dealers get stuck with them and have to try and repatriate them to Iraq.

Of course if that ever happened on a massive scale the dealers would probably just close shop and stop buying them back, but it'd still be better than sticking them in your sock drawer and effectively taking a 100% loss on them.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 pm

There ya go with that no rv guru advice again!  tony

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Here's some "guru advice" for you:

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

It's a link to the CBI saying that in December of 2014 their money supply was over 90 trillion dinar.  It's in column EF on row 87, if you have trouble finding it.

Do you have an explanation for how Iraq could RV 90 trillion dinar to even 10 cents?  That'd mean 9 trillion USD worth of dinar in circulation.

To pick a country at random, Australia has about 1.6 trillion Australian dollars in circulation, as shown here:

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/australia/money-and-quasi-money-m2-current-lcu-wb-data.html

At todays exchange rate that means about 1.2 trillion USD worth.

Australias GDP is about 1.6 trillion USD.

Iraqs GDP is probably going to be about 120 billion this year, considering the low oil prices.  The best it's ever been is around 200 or 220 billion, still about 1/8th of Australia's.

Can you explain why you think Iraq is going to have 8 times as much money in circulation as Australia, despite Australia having an economy that is 13 times larger than Iraq's?

And that's at ten cents.  At a dollar it'd mean Iraq would have around 80 times as much money in circulation.

At a dollar, Iraq's currency in circulation would be 75,000% of their GDP.
Australia's currency in circulation is 75% of their GDP.

You're saying that Iraq's currency is essentially worth 1,000 times more than Australia's.  Why do you think that should happen?  What makes you think it's possible?

Or just continue thinking and saying that my post is no different than a post from Tony, the convicted felon and con man that only talks about back screens and three letter agency contacts and is always asking for donations.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Always nice to see more people wising up.  Shame he hasn't wised up enough to sell any of his dinar.  The best thing that could happen in this whole mess would be for as many people as possible to sell the dinar back to the dealers and then the dealers get stuck with them and have to try and repatriate them to Iraq.

Of course if that ever happened on a massive scale the dealers would probably just close shop and stop buying them back, but it'd still be better than sticking them in your sock drawer and effectively taking a 100% loss on them.

It's the job of the Guru's and their shills to keep you on the edge of your seat so that you never stop buying Dinar or sell it back to them.

How many dealers have the assets to buy back Dinar? Sterling is a good example of where their assets went to. Planes, houses, cars, etc.

How many dealers have already closed up shop? Have you seen the buy back policies, of the current dealers, if you didn't buy it from them?

Why do dealers sell uncirculated currency for a higher rate than used notes? Is it a more collectable item for some reason?

Do the dealers have the means to do business with the CBI directly? If they were to buy back a massive amount of Dinar, that they couldn't sell, how would they get it back to Iraq?

Which currency would Iraq like to have? An internationally traded currency, like the USD, or their Dinar, which is only used in country?

Does the news of your Guru de jour ever line up with the news coming out of Iraq or what the "Boots on the Ground" are saying?

What is up with the Iraqi Dinar? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum