Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED

+12
IL62881
Siaya
BoltUpright
Goldenfan
cbc
RedEyeJedi
SEBtopdog
ReadyToBegin
justpassntime
crich
faithblossoms
MIss Rose
16 posters

Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED

Post by MIss Rose Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Has the Attorney General of Illinois stopped Sales of Iraqi Dinar to Illinois? I know TampaDinar quit ages ago and now my order to Dinar Banker was refused today, (Ordered Sunday) after saying they were processing it until they relaized later I am in Illinois.
WHY? Evidently due to too many buying as "an Investment or Speculation" and not to use for " traveling to Iraq" with?
What about the Bush Law that made it legal for us to buy? Perhaps the law wasn't clear for the use of the Dinar to travel with or Cash in at a Revalue time?
Thanks if anyone can help answer this...

MIss Rose

Back to top Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty Re: ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED

Post by faithblossoms Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Could you get a mailbox in another state to solve the issue today and then worry about a lawsuit to the state later? I had an issue when one of the tellers at my bank decided not to run my check after I wrote it. I know the bank has to process deposits first and transfers, then debits so I fully intended and did transfer money into the account to cover. I was miffed when the less then service oriented teller did not call me repeatedly and let me know. When I finally found out when I went in to pick some up, he informed me that he cancelled the order and voided my good check. I told him I didn't want a law suit to recover what I hoped would be millions by his error and we were able to issue a new check. It is much easier to fight your battles after you solve the immediate need of the expense of an attorney. Knowing that there is mail waiting for you in a box could be worth a plane, train, or auto ride IMHO. Good luck... Laughing

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty Re: ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED

Post by crich Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 pm

I know that IL has prevented & stopped any IL residents from purchasing Dinar & having it sent to IL, but I never really knew the reasoning behind it.

May I suggest hooking up with someone in another state to have your dinar shipped. I have personally helped many people get Dinar & hold for many. So if there is someone your trust, maybe that could be an option for you.

Again not sure why IL is doing this...kinda censor for people in that state to have their 'rights' taken away if you ask me! No American should have their rights taken away. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Oprah didn't want anymore millionaires in Illinois.....

scratch

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Flag-212ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyToBegin Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Does anyone know how that works when it's a "Gift" of Dinar in IL? My mother lives in Missouri and has gifted me the Dinar and I live in IL. I do not physically have the Dinar, she does.

ReadyToBegin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 pm

justpassntime wrote:Oprah didn't want anymore millionaires in Illinois.....

scratch

:happyjoy: You just may be right! I'd believe that more than the theory that Obama is holding up the RV. Oprah, after all, has more money than God! bigsmile
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

As far as 'Gifts' go...you are allowed by law to receive $13K USD in a 'gift' from any 1 person or $13K each from any multiple persons per year. It's the Taxation Laws that matter.

You do NOT pay taxes on the $13K, but you do pay taxes on anything over $13K per gifts per year.

So when you do your Federal Taxes at the end of the year, you would not pay any taxes on the $13K, but you will pay the appropriate taxes on anything over that.

If possible you need to create a form or letter for the gift, for tax purposes...like a word doc or typed receipt type thing.

Hope that helps ☀

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyeJedi Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 pm

all you have to do is sign up for a P.O box in another state with UPS ...and then have ups ship it to you.....badda bing...badda boom

but make sure the people you order dinar from will ship to P.O. Box

you will most likely have to pay upfront (no C.O.D)

RedEyeJedi

Back to top Go down

Post by cbc Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Im in Toronto and my source is unable to receive dinars since the first week in August ... until that time, I was able to get as many dinars as I wanted ... ($100 for 100,000 dinars).

Question : don't you find it funny that these dinars are still available for sale online when there is such strong "intel" supporting a RV???? Would you be selling your dinars today based on the "intel" from the gurus? The only reason they are selling dinars online is that they believe the RV is not happening soon ... that is the ONLY logical answer. So all this hype and intel on the net is just generating massive profits for these online dealers ... profit is a good word ... i'm all for profit ... but understand, that this hype and "intel" maybe a good way make dinar sellers rich. If they truly believed in a RV, there wouldn't be selling dinars online ... does that make sense???

I'm hoping for a RV soon (like everyone else) but we must still open our eyes to what is happening ... don't go crazy, don't put your life's savings into this .... based on the "intel", it only takes a few hundred dollars to make us millionaires so you don't need to put alot of money into dinars to be financially well off IF this RVs. Don't be greedy ... be smart. If someone is telling you that it will RV soon and they are selling Dinars online at the same time, you gotta shake your head and think about it .... something smells fishy here.
cbc
cbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Miss Rose,

You might want to re-check TampaDinar again. I have purchased both Dinar and Vietnamese Dong from Tampa Dinar and had no trouble what so ever.

The problems surrounding Dinarbanker are a different story. My guess is that Dinarbanker stopped shipping to customers in Illinois somewhere in the area of six to eight weeks ago. The ban includes purchases and layaways for the Dinar. I do not know if the ban is for other currencies other than the Dinar.

Most of my friends and family who have discussed the Dinarbanker ban simply chalk it up to one politician or another who didn't get paid off. When you live in the most corrupt state in the United States, it usually does involve someone on the take or trying to be on the take.

Winston Churchill once said that "Civil Servants are no longer Civil or Servants". I'm 90% sure he was thinking of Illinois when he was quoted!

I'm sure you have thought about placing a Dinar order which could go to your mothers house and then could be sent to you from that point.

Good luck!
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm

RedEyeJedi wrote:all you have to do is sign up for a P.O box in another state with UPS ...and then have ups ship it to you.....badda bing...badda boom

but make sure the people you order dinar from will ship to P.O. Box

you will most likely have to pay upfront (no C.O.D)

As far as I know, neither UPS nor Fed Ex will ship to a PO BOX. Only the USPS will.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 pm

BoltUpright You are correct about that. No FedEx or UPS or any Dinar Seller will ship to any PO Box!

Must be an actual physical address to a home or business. Even states that on the sites when you try to purchase Dinar.

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

cbc wrote:Im in Toronto and my source is unable to receive dinars since the first week in August ... until that time, I was able to get as many dinars as I wanted ... ($100 for 100,000 dinars).

Question : don't you find it funny that these dinars are still available for sale online when there is such strong "intel" supporting a RV???? Would you be selling your dinars today based on the "intel" from the gurus? The only reason they are selling dinars online is that they believe the RV is not happening soon ... that is the ONLY logical answer. So all this hype and intel on the net is just generating massive profits for these online dealers ... profit is a good word ... i'm all for profit ... but understand, that this hype and "intel" maybe a good way make dinar sellers rich. If they truly believed in a RV, there wouldn't be selling dinars online ... does that make sense???

I'm hoping for a RV soon (like everyone else) but we must still open our eyes to what is happening ... don't go crazy, don't put your life's savings into this .... based on the "intel", it only takes a few hundred dollars to make us millionaires so you don't need to put alot of money into dinars to be financially well off IF this RVs. Don't be greedy ... be smart. If someone is telling you that it will RV soon and they are selling Dinars online at the same time, you gotta shake your head and think about it .... something smells fishy here.

CBC, your point and post is well taken. I have asked for over two years, since I have heard for two years the RV is imminent and coming that week, or that month. I would always ask the same question. IF, just IF the RV was coming, IS coming, set to go, READY, then WHY are dealers STILL SELLING? Why would they be getting BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dinar monthly to sell? IF this dinar is going to happen and TRULY RV, then HOW are dealers EVEN GETTING dinar? Think of this. IF, we are told a rate is going to be $3 plus per million IQD, then WHY would any in their right TRUTHFUL mind, sell you a million dinar TODAY for $1100 US dollars, then tomorrow have to take it back and pay $3,000,000 US dollars? THAT makes no sense and after seven years of waiting on this, I think things are not as right as we are to believe. When I read the other day that Okie has a good Pastor friend in Florida that JUST got his Treasury license to SELL dinar, I asked myself why? IF Dinar are going to RV last month, last week, or now THIS week, WHY more dealers? It is now Sept.2011 in two days. We just may see 2012 and still be waiting. Thanks for your post. I have missionary friends in the Philippines who tell me to THIS VERY DAY, there are MANY dinar sellers walking in the market places selling IQD to very poor people like lottery tickets. WHERE are they getting their IQD from. Makes no sense.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IL62881 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 pm

We tried to buy dinars last week but of course after waiting for lengthy phone conversation they told us NO! they could not sell to us in Illinois because of an FDIC issue here in IL. would not renew their license. Don't know more than that was supposed to be fixed by last Monday and still haven't gotten it fixed as of today.

BUMMER Illinois needs to taxes as bad as any state in the Union but I suppose they have let the Chicago Gang run the FDIC and we all know what happens when THEY get involved don't we.
ed
(ps) we went to our friends and order out of state.

IL62881

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyToBegin Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm

thank you Crich! we've already taken care of the "gifting" letter and my mother has had everything notarized so we should be good there.

ReadyToBegin

Back to top Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty crich - taxation on gifting

Post by integact1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Gift tax rules are not easily understood by the average taxpayer. Suffice it to say that the "giver" does not get taxed at the time of the gift if it is over the $13k per year per person. The taxation actually occurs at the taxpayers time of death. How it works if I can simply put it - the excess gifting would reduce the taxpayers tax free estate value. So in effect the taxpayer would pay more in estate taxes if he/she has a taxable estate. I am a cpa, so when you talk to your cpa and estate tax attorney they should also be reviewing the time of death (estate) tax issues when we do rv.

integact1

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 pm

integact1 wrote:Gift tax rules are not easily understood by the average taxpayer. Suffice it to say that the "giver" does not get taxed at the time of the gift if it is over the $13k per year per person. The taxation actually occurs at the taxpayers time of death. How it works if I can simply put it - the excess gifting would reduce the taxpayers tax free estate value. So in effect the taxpayer would pay more in estate taxes if he/she has a taxable estate. I am a cpa, so when you talk to your cpa and estate tax attorney they should also be reviewing the time of death (estate) tax issues when we do rv.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,if I received 2 gifts of $13000 in the same year from different sources,would both be tax exempt for me,or only one?

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty gift tax

Post by integact1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm

the person receiving the gift would not be taxed. Beneficiaries of an estate would be taxed on IRA or annuities etc. The gift given from cash, car homes etc has already been taxed via the income generated to purchase these items.

integact1

Back to top Go down

Post by cbc Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Siaya wrote:
cbc wrote:Im in Toronto and my source is unable to receive dinars since the first week in August ... until that time, I was able to get as many dinars as I wanted ... ($100 for 100,000 dinars).

CBC, your point and post is well taken. I have asked for over two years, since I have heard for two years the RV is imminent and coming that week, or that month. I would always ask the same question. IF, just IF the RV was coming, IS coming, set to go, READY, then WHY are dealers STILL SELLING? Why would they be getting BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dinar monthly to sell? IF this dinar is going to happen and TRULY RV, then HOW are dealers EVEN GETTING dinar? Think of this. IF, we are told a rate is going to be $3 plus per million IQD, then WHY would any in their right TRUTHFUL mind, sell you a million dinar TODAY for $1100 US dollars, then tomorrow have to take it back and pay $3,000,000 US dollars? THAT makes no sense and after seven years of waiting on this, I think things are not as right as we are to believe. When I read the other day that Okie has a good Pastor friend in Florida that JUST got his Treasury license to SELL dinar, I asked myself why? IF Dinar are going to RV last month, last week, or now THIS week, WHY more dealers? It is now Sept.2011 in two days. We just may see 2012 and still be waiting. Thanks for your post. I have missionary friends in the Philippines who tell me to THIS VERY DAY, there are MANY dinar sellers walking in the market places selling IQD to very poor people like lottery tickets. WHERE are they getting their IQD from. Makes no sense.

So ... for a few hundred dollars (pesos in the Philippines) you can be a millionaire ... sounds too good to be true ... looks like there's going to be lots of millionaires in the World in a matter of a few days (as per the "Intel") ... like I said earlier "Im hoping for a RV", I got dinars and I'm waiting BUT all these missionarys and Pastors selling dinars for the "Kingdom of God" is sounding a bit too fishy .... I'm glad you mentioned the posting over the weekend about Okie's Pastor friend in Florida ... Why would he be selling dinars today when his buddy (Okie) is predicting a RV this week??? Plus ... where did these Pastors get all these dinars??? I would only sell my dinars if I didn't believe a RV was coming soon ... that is a logical fact. If this doesn't RV soon, I hope people will see what is happening ... open their eyes and wake up to reality ... I hope that all this hype and "intel" is not used just to increase web traffic, increase web hits and to sell more dinars to more desperate and financial broke individuals. The Kingdom of God would be better served with honesty and the truth .... amen.
cbc
cbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lion Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

If "THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF ILLINOIS" has stopped the shipment of Dinars to their people it shouldn't SURPRISE you; IT DON'T ME!!!!!

Lion

Back to top Go down

ILLINOIS....NO DINAR SHIPMENTS ALLOWED Empty gift tax

Post by integact1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm

as an additional note: the person receiving the gift also picks up the givers basis in the gift. an obvious example is the iqd. when this revalues the increase in value vs the cost of this gift will be taxable income to the person receiving this gift. there are many scenarios so you do need to see a cpa or a tax attorney.

integact1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 pm

The irony of this topic is that to my knowledge, Illinois is the only state of the union that has stopped Dinar's from being shipped or placed on reserve by Dinarbanker.

At the same time, if the State of Illinois was a person and brought to a trauma center, they would be pronounced Dead on Arrival. If you think the Federal Government of President O (as in Oh No) is in shambles, remember where Obama trained for his role of President; the good ole State of Illinois and the State of Chicago.

When the RV occurs however, every owner of Dinar in Illinois may have their own personal escort for cashing in, provided by the State of Illinois.
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

ReadyToBegin...no need for notarization, but good to hear all is done for you. You could also take a copy of the actual receipt & put 'Gifted To...' & 'amount' gifted & sign as well. That way Fed's, IRS, Treasury, etc...knows what happened to any Dinar. After all they want their taxes & knows who has it.

But here's something that begs the question....

What if a person was to fly out of the country & cash in outside the US...how could anyone track that? Especially a non-extradition country? Any rich person could do that I would think. :study: affraid

Just curious what the rich would do.

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by cbc Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

crich wrote:

ReadyToBegin...no need for notarization, but good to hear all is done for you. You could also take a copy of the actual receipt & put 'Gifted To...' & 'amount' gifted & sign as well. That way Fed's, IRS, Treasury, etc...knows what happened to any Dinar. After all they want their taxes & knows who has it.

But here's something that begs the question....

What if a person was to fly out of the country & cash in outside the US...how could anyone track that? Especially a non-extradition country? Any rich person could do that I would think. :study: affraid

Just curious what the rich would do.

When you leave a country ... customs usually asks you "How much are you carrying out of the country" ... when I enter the USA from Canada, any amounts over $10,000 must be declared at the border ... you take your chances at the border, if you don't declare your cash and you get caught, you will be on the watch list at customs ...
In the USA, your taxes are based on World Income ... so any income earned must me declared ... if you get caught not declaring income, the IRS will be after you ... thats how they got Al Capone for tax evasion ... Wesley Snipes ... etc.
cbc
cbc

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

cbc...I know that, but what if rich people go by private Jet? If you hire a private Jet, then you don't really have to go through any customs if I'm correct. You could drive your vehicle up tp plane & be picked up by private vehicle. So what then?

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't think it's quite so simple,if one leaves the country I would imagine you must still be cleared by customs and immigration....and there are still security procedures in place at private fields I'm sure.
I don't know exactly,perhaps one who has traveled this way in the past would be best qualified to answer,it's just my opinion.
There is paperwork to complete when leaving the country with currency,it must be declared as previously mentioned,and I would think that applies to USD or IQD...so it leaves a paper trail right there,and as a US Citizen you are liable to declare all income received worldwide,and pay taxes due.
Forgive me if I'm wrong,but if so I'd like to know the real deal?

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkey Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 pm

You could try getting a private mailbox at a UPS store or similar place. That is a physical address, not a PO box. Here is a chat I am copying for you regarding that. They may be able to ship things to you from your mailbox as well.

Subject: Benefits of a Private Mailbox service instead of a P.O.Box from USPS Today at 12:09 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been much emphasis given on getting a P.O. Box before you
set up your accounts with banks and the like for security reasons but a USPS Box has many limitations. You may choose to us a private mailing service like UPS Stores or others in your area. Here is a link sharing the benefits of a private mailbox service over a regular USPS P.O.B. If link is not live, just copy and paste it into browser.
http://entrepreneurs.about.com/od/beyondstartup/qt/privatemailbox.htm

sparkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum