Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos

5 posters

Go down

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos Empty The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos

Two leaked photographs show top New York Times staff in poses making fun of mass killings shortly after they happened.

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos Nyt-joke-mass-killings1.si

An unnamed former New York Times employee provided Gawker with the photos, which were then published on Tuesday. They show an apparent disconnect between the NYT image of decorous professionalism and literal images of staff making light of mass death. 

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos CIMxvS-WEAER49I

NYT staff recreating the Nepali crown prince's massacre of the royal family in June 2001 http://gawker.com/here-are-some-top-n-y-times-editors-and-staff-joking-a-1713336525 …

One photo shows the longtime NYT opinion page editor Andrew Rosenthal wielding a fake M16 rifle and a bottle of wine over staffers stained with fake blood, recreating the June 2001 Nepalese royal massacre. The massacre was committed by the Crown Prince Dipendra, who took the lives of nine people including the king, queen, as well as his own. One of the weapons that he used was an M16.
The calendar on the wall indicates that the reenactment also occurred in June 2001, when the memory of the tragedy would have still been fresh in the minds of the public.

The other photo shows a large number of staff posing in an apparently laborious reenactment of the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide of 1997. Bill Keller, who would go on to reach the position of executive editor, is seen presiding over the staff posing as post-suicide cultists. Executive editor is the highest-ranking editorial position at NYT. 

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos CINJUoqUwAEkSip

So @nytimes put some serious effort into making fun of the Heaven's Gate mass suicide

“These photos are in poor taste, not reflective of the values of The New York Times and deeply regrettable,” NYT’s publisher, Arthur Sulzberger Jr. told Gawker in a statement Tuesday morning. Schulzberg is also the Chairman of the paper’s owner, The New York Times Company.

This embarrassment occurs only three days after it was revealed that the paper was tricked into publishing an article claiming that the Charleston shooter Dylann Roof was a diehard fan of the children’s cartoon My Little Pony.

The New York Times is considered to be a “paper of record” in the United States, meaning that it’s one of the most authoritative, professional and widely respected media institutions in the country.

http://rt.com/usa/269233-nyt-joke-mass-killings/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos Empty Re: The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos

Post by Winnie the Pooh Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 am

SICK (BAD WORD)!  AND THIS IS THE UNBIASED MEDIA THAT IS SUPPOSED TO REPORT TO US WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD???

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos Empty Re: The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Totally repulsive in so many ways. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 pm

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos 2350219667 Big NO-NO Big NO-NO points

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Funny how the left does the types of things they accuse the right & tea party of doing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 pm

The gray lady has not been unbiased in years .....they compromised their integrity long, long ago.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos 2805820865  The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos 2805820865  The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos 2805820865  The fun they had: New York Times staff mimicked mass killings in leaked photos 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum