Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world

2 posters

Go down

For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world Empty For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Iraq occupied the second year in a row ranked first in the list of the most dangerous countries in the world, ahead of both Syria and Gaza, Nigeria and Pakistan, according to the report of a British organization that monitors armed violence.

For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world Iraq2015

He said anti-organization of armed violence (AOAV) in its latest report, said that "Iraq ranked first as the most dangerous place in the world to live for civilians, while Syria and Gaza, Nigeria and Pakistan came in the first four mattresses in a row after Iraq on the list."

The organization added that "Iraq made the list as a result of a surge in violence since the rise of organizing Daash and occupation of parts of the country."

The organization says that it "appreciates the killing and wounding of more than ten thousand civilians as a result of the bombings, including car bombs and improvised explosive devices, which made Iraq ranked first in the list of the most dangerous countries in the world for the second year in a row."

According to the organization, which is headquartered in Britain, it is documented, "the number of civilians who were killed or injured as a result of the bombings and the number of incidents in which civilians were wounded in the types of weapons."

She pointed out that "there is always a market for trade in arms and explosives, there is always someone who wants to sell and someone who always wants to buy"

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=144811&lang=ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world Empty Re: For the second year in a row .. Iraq the most dangerous place in the world

Post by Winnie the Pooh Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 pm

VACATION!!!!!!!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum