Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%

3 posters

Go down

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  Empty Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%

Post by Winnie the Pooh Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%

[ltr] Long-Presse / Baghdad
The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, on Friday, that there are attempts to weaken the Iraqi dinar, and while noting that the foreign currency reserves in the Central Bank is twice the size of the Iraqi dinar in the market, confirmed the arrival of the inflation rate to less than 2%.

Keywords and said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the past few days have proved that there are attempts to weaken the Iraqi dinar, as well as attempts by speculators fool hard facts that have failed and will develop to fail at any time," adding, that "foreign currency reserves the central bank is twice the size of the Iraqi dinar in the market. "

Keywords and added, that "there is a progressive increase in the production and prices of oil in Iraq," noting that "the inflation rate amounted to less than 2% of what makes the strength of the local to our currency."

Keywords explained, "and no direct support from the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Islamic Development Bank to overcome the oil price shock," pointing to "almost daily coordination between monetary and fiscal policy for the first time."

He pointed Keywords, to "low consumer government spending dramatically," stressing that "there are indications and the facts confirm the defeat of terrorism in the near future."
The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Thursday (the eighteenth of June 2015) on the need to follow up and address any problematic novel about the dinar exchange rate against the dollar in the local markets, as approved crisis cell on the proposal of the Central Bank delete the amounts added on remittances, stressed the need commitment to the oil agreement with Erbil.
The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Thursday (the eighteenth of June 2015), sold for $ 203 million to applicants in the currency auction, as he emphasized the need to cover the market.
Economists attributed, in the (16 June 2015), the high dollar exchange rate against the dinar to the floundering economic policy, and the neglect of the productive sector, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the concerned state has taken action to support the value of the dinar, which increase the width of the dollar in the market Package and acceptance of all purchase orders submitted by traders and banking companies and banks, and the abolition of tax deposit and customs that were collected in advance by eight percent.

Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives promised, on Monday (the fifteenth of June 2015), that many of the question marks are raised on the outcome of the Iraqi Central Bank action to stop the deterioration of the value of the dinar against the dollar, while the economic and investment commission parliamentary felt that many of the economic crisis solution is to amend the law so as to ensure the bank's independence from the government, and carry Bankers "abuse" the central bank responsibility for a stronger dollar, despite the latter denied this and accused them of responsibility and speculators, and vowing action "deterrent"

The Central Bank of Iraq, decided Tuesday (June 16, 2015), considered Saturday formally durable, banks to meet the need of the currency, noting that it reduced the duration of the special deposit amounts from ten to five days.

And it saw the dollar exchange rate steady rise in the local markets, from about 1200 dinars to the dollar, the beginning of the current 2015 to 1400 dinars currently.[/ltr]
LINK

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Readability)

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  Empty Re: Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 am

[ltr] Long-Presse / Baghdad
The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, on Friday, that there are attempts to weaken the Iraqi dinar, and while noting that the foreign currency reserves in the Central Bank is twice the size of the Iraqi dinar in the market, confirmed the arrival of the inflation rate to less than 2%.

Keywords and said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the past few days have proved that there are attempts to weaken the Iraqi dinar, as well as attempts by speculators fool hard facts that have failed and will develop to fail at any time," adding, that "foreign currency reserves the central bank is twice the size of the Iraqi dinar in the market. "

Keywords and added, that "there is a progressive increase in the production and prices of oil in Iraq," noting that "the inflation rate amounted to less than 2% of what makes the strength of the local to our currency."

Keywords explained, "and no direct support from the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Islamic Development Bank to overcome the oil price shock," pointing to "almost daily coordination between monetary and fiscal policy for the first time."

He pointed Keywords, to "low consumer government spending dramatically," stressing that "there are indications and the facts confirm the defeat of terrorism in the near future."
The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Thursday (the eighteenth of June 2015) on the need to follow up and address any problematic novel about the dinar exchange rate against the dollar in the local markets, as approved crisis cell on the proposal of the Central Bank delete the amounts added on remittances, stressed the need commitment to the oil agreement with Erbil.
The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Thursday (the eighteenth of June 2015), sold for $ 203 million to applicants in the currency auction, as he emphasized the need to cover the market.
Economists attributed, in the (16 June 2015), the high dollar exchange rate against the dinar to the floundering economic policy, and the neglect of the productive sector, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the concerned state has taken action to support the value of the dinar, which increase the width of the dollar in the market Package and acceptance of all purchase orders submitted by traders and banking companies and banks, and the abolition of tax deposit and customs that were collected in advance by eight percent.

Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives promised, on Monday (the fifteenth of June 2015), that many of the question marks are raised on the outcome of the Iraqi Central Bank action to stop the deterioration of the value of the dinar against the dollar, while the economic and investment commission parliamentary felt that many of the economic crisis solution is to amend the law so as to ensure the bank's independence from the government, and carry Bankers "abuse" the central bank responsibility for a stronger dollar, despite the latter denied this and accused them of responsibility and speculators, and vowing action "deterrent"

The Central Bank of Iraq, decided Tuesday (June 16, 2015), considered Saturday formally durable, banks to meet the need of the currency, noting that it reduced the duration of the special deposit amounts from ten to five days.

And it saw the dollar exchange rate steady rise in the local markets, from about 1200 dinars to the dollar, the beginning of the current 2015 to 1400 dinars currently.[/ltr]
LINK

There's that IMF Loan mentioned...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43990-imf-says-agrees-on-833-million-loan-to-iraq

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  Empty Re: Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:37 am

Again, more articles exposing the lies of the gurus for what they are.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  2805820865  Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  2805820865  Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  2805820865  Keywords: foreign currency reserves is twice the size of the dinar in the market and inflation to less than 2%  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum