Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market

Go down

Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market Empty Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:57 am

Economist: central bank action on dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market

Monday 22 June 2015 | 12:43 مساء

BAGHDAD / ... described as the economist Antoine, Monday, low price Aldlaor something positive, pointing out that stability will return to the Iraqi market after the central bank measures the balance in supply and demand for the dollar.

Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News", that "the central bank's measures of cancellation of tax and fees of customs imposed on the purchase of the dollar restored stability to the Iraqi market," noting that "he can not pay the tax and duties on goods did not enter the country, what traders called to take precautions and to add Dharepthm on the dollar exchange rate. "

He said "This measure is one of several measures taken by the central bank, which has introduced a large amount of dollar Thursday (June 18), reaching $ 203 million to markets and the dollar began to decline gradually."

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, he has foreign currency nearly twice the amount of the dinar in the market, noting that the bank does not have fears or concerns about the impact on the exchange rate.

The dollar price in the domestic market in front of the Iraqi dinar gradually over the past few days, bringing to more than 1,400 dinars to the dollar, compared to 1225 thousand dinars to the dollar in February and 1,200 dinars to the dollar through the end of the year Almadi.anthy / 3

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=40370

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum