Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans

Go down

Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans Empty Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am

Central Bank reveals launch daCentral Bank reveals launch date loanste loans

23/06/2015

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday the launch of loan amounts for medium and small projects by the private Iraqi banks early next month of July, and pointed out that the loan amounts will reach up to 50 million dinars, as he emphasized that banks benefit will not exceed 5.5%.
The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, "The central bank's decision to allocate trillion dinars to the private banks and directed to establish medium and small projects will begin early next month (July)," noting that the goal of these projects is to achieve economic and social development and support for small and medium-run economic projects workforce with outstanding skills. "

Keywords and added that "the amounts to be allocated to projects in target sectors (industrial, agricultural, housing, commercial, educational, health, tourism)," pointing out that "all Iraqi private banks covered by this decision for those who wish to work out."

Keywords and pointed out that "banks will lend to citizens who wish to obtain a loan for the project and when given him the that the bank introduced the statements monthly amounts lent to allow the central bank by providing those amounts according to the benefits is subject to her parties mechanisms (central bank and private banks)."

Keywords and stressed that "citizens can in any province in Iraq borrow sums amounting to 50 million dinars and that the recovery period not exceeding three years, either for the benefit of the bank decided that the interest rate borne by the borrower on the 5.5% rate of not more than."
For his part, President of the Association of private banks and depositary Handal, said that "those loans constitute a great service to the country's economy because they will absorb a large part of unemployment as well as they would move local Iraqi productive sectors not to mention the support of the Iraqi market."

Handal said that "the Bank's initiative will enhance confidence between the citizen and the private banks and bridges make it there for a long continuous confidence and work among the branches of the banks and their clients from the citizens."

The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Tuesday (June 19, 2015), the launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans, and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, pointed out the development of measures to to address the lack of liquidity in some banks.

http://goo.gl/WIpQUR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum