Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

2 posters

Go down

NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar Empty NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

This article is from 2 years ago.  This is why I DON'T get excited when articles come out and say what is GOING TO HAPPEN. Nothing is done when they say it will be if at all.  Please, if you are new to the investment, don't get overly excited about what the articles are saying and what the gurus are pumping ABOUT THE ARTICLES. Iraq has a problem with following through in a timely manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

Post 25 May 2013

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN ) A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee that the central bank told us that he will implement a new plan to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange either the U.S. dollar.

A member of the Committee Faleh Djiashi,'s (IMN ) That "the Central Bank told the parliamentary Finance Committee that an action plan will apply early next June, would be enough to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar."

He added that "the central bank works to reduce the number of companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction which will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and a wide open field in front of the government banks."

The Finance Committee has announced the formation of a small committee composed of three deputies to monitor Srvaldanar of Iraq against the dollar, stressing that the practical measures undertaken by the central bank last week led to address the problem gradually.

The parliament may ضيفت week current governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar.

Of: Raghad Doham, n: o St.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://center-imn.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D4412:2013-05-25-09-23-31%26catid%3D94%26Itemid%3D602&usg=ALkJrhhYZVtMnau9-TWZLd8HvkTCpCQQEA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Yep ...
NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar 42a9a610

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar 2805820865  NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar 2805820865  NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar 2805820865  NOTE - LOOK at DATE - Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum