Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poor Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poor Tony

4 posters

Go down

Poor Tony Empty Poor Tony

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:00 pm

MRBOB wrote
16m ago
I really feel bad for Tony sometimes, People should really think about the questions they ask sometimes before hand alas they dont, I'll leave it at that. All you guys and gals on the TNT Team are great and much appreciated.

dogmom43 wrote
15m ago
that first caller made my blood boil. who does he think he is to demand anything of anyone here????? AND this is NOT EF Hutton or a Fidelity investment, sheesh, where you demand good service. get a grip bud.

Totally Blessed wrote
15m ago
May I, out of my love for our awesome TNT leaders, vent for one second? UGH!!!!!!!!!!! DC never had to help us EVER!!! But he did it, free of charge, with much much anguish, and testings, and trials and HARD WORK. All cuz he is a really great guys. Nuff said. Poor Tony Nod

RTG wrote
15m ago
Tony, I am so sorry you had to her some of the comments people were making today. After all you have done for us and for them. You may be just another man like any other man, and I know you're not God, but no one, NO ONE has stepped up to the plate and devoted their life to this cause. On behalf of my family, we thank you and we are so very sorry their are ungrateful people in this world.

IdahoUSA wrote
12m ago
Poor Tony Floating PLEASE KNOW THIS IS A STRESSFUL TIME FOR MANY IN THE TNT FAMILY. Poor Tony Floating PLEASE HOLD TIGHTLY TO EACH OTHER Poor Tony Nod KNOW THAT WE ARE TNT STRONG AND UNITED Poor Tony Date THE EXCHANGE IS HAPPENING Poor Tony Nod

susanm wrote
11m ago
desperation brings out the worst in people. Tony is awesome because he can handle these fidiots with ease. Mute them or drop them or explain one more time for all the other people who don't get it.

ritagirl wrote
5m ago
Tony, Pam, DC, Ray, DO NOT deserve to be put through the disrespect offered by some of the early callers. The will not listen, and don't hear because they have their own agenda of what they want to here. I suspect they will go to the bank with the same demanding attitude and be broke because they choose not to here how we got here! ...... They really should stop listening and no I am not a hater just tired of these people who feel they are entitled. God Bless Tony and his teamPoor Tony Heart

ritagirl wrote
9m ago
TNT family, please forgive my rant. I was just very upset with the first few callers, and really can spell and know the difference between hear and here.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Poor Tony Empty Re: Poor Tony

Post by chilimama Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:07 pm

I HADN'T HAD SO MUCH FUN IN ALONG TIME LISTENING TO THE 1ST OF THE CALL, I LOVED IT!!!! LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:15 pm

I was hoping DA Rask would be one of the callers.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 pm

susanm wrote:
desperation brings out the worst in people. Tony is awesome because he can handle these fidiots with ease. Mute them or drop them or explain one more time for all the other people who don't get it.

And this is why they do not know what is REALITY in dinarland.  They never hear anything but Tony's and his crews lies.  That's it, go deaf to truth so you can live in lala land.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poor Tony Empty TNT Lies

Post by curlyfish Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Poor TNT all their people that lie and they are going to face justice just like sterling. Every caller on TNT have been the same people how I know they can not change their voice to sound like someone else. When we wirte they TNT plus more sights make fun of us honest people that can tell the trueth about he dinar. TNT and other programs that lie over and over and also builds up people like its going to happen Tuesday or Friday it never happenes FBI should stop any donations

curlyfish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum