Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad

Go down

Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad Empty Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Twilight News / Ministry of Finance announced in the Kurdistan Regional Government, the start of the distribution of the employees' salaries for the month of April next Sunday.

Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad Dinar-650x360

A statement from the ministry, said the Kurdistan Region's share of the budget for the month of May, amounting to 508 billion dinars reached on Friday to the region, adding that he will start the salaries of staff distribution on Sunday, that is the Ministry of Peshmerga is the first Ministry employees receive their salaries.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/13919

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad Empty Re: Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Kurdistan begins distributing April salaries after the receipt of a payment from Baghdad 20276

Money
Kurdistan distribute their payrolls for the month of April Sunday

Author: HH, RA

Editor: HH 13.6.2015 10:33 Number of Views: 477 

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah

The Ministry of Finance in the government of Iraq's Kurdistan region, on Saturday, to begin the distribution of employees' salaries for the month of April, next Sunday, while confirming that the Ministry of Peshmerga will be the first recipients.
The Finance Ministry said the Kurdistan Regional Government in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Kurdistan region's share of the budget for the month of May, amounting to 508 billion dinars reached on Friday to the region."

The ministry said it "will begin the distribution of employees' salaries next Sunday, that will be the Ministry of Peshmerga is the first Ministry employees receive their salaries."
The Ministry of Finance announced in the Kurdistan region, on Monday, (June 8, 2015), conversion of Baghdad 508 billion dinars for the region and for the salaries of the Peshmerga staff, while confirming that these funds do not include all of the Kurdistan dues.

The head of the Kurdistan Nechirvan Barzani Regional Government, on Sunday, (June 7, 2015) that the people of Kurdistan living conditions "very difficult" and placed psychologically bad for not sending the central government financial budget for the region, as pointed out that the Kurdistan region will be a place to house all those fleeing from the people Iraqi, between the Government of the Territory to seek to resolve all the problems with the government of al-Abadi.

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region Nechirvan Barzani stressed, in (June 4, 2015), seeking provincial Permanent resolve the outstanding problems with Bgdaden through dialogue and understanding, with the central government called for a commitment to the terms of the oil agreement, likely to resort region to other solutions in the case of Baghdad's failure to send dues.
The central bank in the Kurdistan region, announced, in, (the 11th of May 2015), sending the federal government 543 billion dinars to Erbil financial allocations for last April.
The President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, confirmed, in (the 11th of May current), the need to send the federal government the region's share of the general budget to be able to pay its debts, and stressed that the Kurdistan region the ability to export oil by about independent if not received its share .

It agreed the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Parliament of the region, in the first of March 2015, to continue efforts to divert the region's share of the budget, and coordination of the formulation of a strategy to tackle the financial crisis and the provision of staff salaries, and publish weekly information on the proportion of the production and export of oil, and the processing of all files and the current problems in the Kurdistan region in The legal framework.
The Ministry of Finance in the government of the Kurdistan region in Iraq (the sixth of May 2015) announced, sending 543 billion dinars federal government to calculate the Kurdistan region, stressing that the amount is transferred in exchange for oil exported from the region during the last April.

The federal and Kurdish governments have agreed in the (second from December 2014 the past), the allocation of part of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil.

The agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense them.

http://goo.gl/rMHWZ0

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum