Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming"

5 posters

Go down

koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" Empty RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming"

Post by UNEEK Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:06 am

I brought this over from dinar recaps

How are you makin it. ?  I am adding a date to archive..Friday, June 12, 2015

First Off I won the Nigerian Lottery so I am set as it is.......

I am writing this note not because we are having great intel, I am writing this note to calm the people who are having trouble understanding what happen with the Sterling stuff and if you have been scammed or not......

1. Is the Iraq money good? Yes it is unless you have sadam hussiens face on the bills.....

2. Why did the FBI raid Stearling........ I read the doc and the charges they are all on BUSINESS PRACTICE NOT THE BILLS.... IF it would have been the currency that was bad you would have also had the SEC filing on them.......
~~~

3: What does that mean? It means you have people that are gullible thinking that when one of the Gurus said there was and IN Country RV they believed it..... and the person saying the false statement knew it was false and he only said it to get you to buy more Dinar....

the Documents Mentions the GET team so you know that they were not telling the truth when they gave intell.... If they were reading Articles then that is just an article...

4. So does that mean all the dinar I bought from Sterling is bad....? again I have not seen any bills that Sterling sold that was bad....and unless you have Sadam Hussein face on a bill then you will be ok....

5. The FBI said in a statement that it was not going to RV....No they did not they were quoting a partner who at the time did not care because they were making lots of money....

6. Why did GID and others get shut down.... because they were partners to Sterling.

7. What does this mean to me.... It means you are ok if you are holding dinar and as soon as Barzani gets enough pressure on Obama to be paid you will see the RV.....

8. The Whole thing is over Sterling Business Practice.... Not bad dinar.

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming... Barzani is the Person that has to be paid... and Iraq nor the US can do this without Money and the only way for that is RV...

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.
 BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

koonce@randykoonce.com

Last edited by UNEEK on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" Empty Re: RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming"

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks UNEEK !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" Empty Re: RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:08 am

IF it would have been the currency that was bad you would have also had the SEC filing on them.......
No, IF they had been selling futures or derivatives you would have seen the SEC filing against them. If it was fake US currency it would have been the Secret Service, but they do not have jurisdiction over foreign currency as far as I know. Most likely it would have been the FBI, at least that is my best guess.

the Documents Mentions the GET team so you know that they were not telling the truth when they gave intell....
Yea, and your intel has been SOO much better.
If they were reading Articles then that is just an article...
That's right, ignore the factual articles, listen to me I have sources so high up God follows their intel ... you don't need no stinking facts, you've got guru poopoo!

It means you are ok if you are holding dinar and as soon as Barzani gets enough pressure on Obama to be paid you will see the RV.....
Obama has nothing to do with this ... well other than setting the stage for the security to go to heck in a hand basket that is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" 2805820865  koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" 2805820865  koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" 2805820865  koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQaNtsR_Ink

koonce - RANDY KOONCE UPDATE: "Relax, The RV Is Coming" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 am

It was a great DREAM if the Dinar actually would RV but in reality...if it sounds too good to be true...well then...!For a short while we all had hopes that the RV would happen, now it seems like we need to move on with life and keep the Dinar we have and maybe...just maybe something will happen. Unfortunately many people have been counting on this god saving RV to make our lives better immediately and I was one of those people. Today I have come to the conclusion that only I can make a difference and should the "miracle" of the RV happen...thank God...!

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum