Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What will you do for cash in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

What will you do for cash in?

+2
jubalation
justpassntime
6 posters

Go down

What will you do for cash in? Empty What will you do for cash in?

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 am

So what are you going to do? Are you going to cash in at one of the cash in sites or go to the bank? Will you wait to see what the rates are first? Cash in sites say they will do CBI rate, banks may be different.

scratch

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

What will you do for cash in? Flag-212What will you do for cash in? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What will you do for cash in? Empty Re: What will you do for cash in?

Post by jubalation Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 am

My husband and I will each cash in 1 note, take a deep breath and get busy. Get all trusts, llc, etc set up, cash in the rest and go with it.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

I will be going with Mailman17 from DS and a few other dinar holders to Chicago to negotiate with the banks and will post our results for the dinar world to use for themselves or as a baseline for their own negotiations with their local banks.

No need to go to a dealer/middle man and expose your personal life to strangers. Banks will bend over backwards to work with you.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverlyc Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I will be going with Mailman17 from DS and a few other dinar holders to Chicago to negotiate with the banks and will post our results for the dinar world to use for themselves or as a baseline for their own negotiations with their local banks.

No need to go to a dealer/middle man and expose your personal life to strangers. Banks will bend over backwards to work with you.

I'm in Chgo., myself....will be VERY interested in knowing the skinny for a partial cashin. Thanks.

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

What will you do for cash in? Empty DINARBANKER...NO DINAR TO ILLINOIS

Post by MIss Rose Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

OH mee -- I ordered Dinar from DinarBanker Sunday....Had problems not hearing back from them....Did get a call from STEVE this morning (Tuesday) saying it has been processes. (That was nice he called, knowing I had had problems...) A little later...a call from his employee, Roberta, stating beings I live in Illinois...they can't send me my Dinar. Not sending to Illinois. It is not on their WEB SITE To that knowledge. She said she would see that that info got up.
Now...I have a Money Order for my COD order made out to them...but they didn't know when the Dinar could be sent to me....
OH meeeee
So IF you are from Illinois....You need to know about this.....
Gramma Rose

Last edited by MIss Rose on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

MIss Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I won't do anything for a little bit. I want to sit back and watch the rates, the fees of banks vs. the currency trader I purchased from, the exchange procedures, the tax consequences, get my non-profit donation structure in place, figure how to SAFELY transport my Dinar to a cash-in location, etc. May consider a move to another state. I plan to fly low and slow under the radar. I've already gifted some Diniar to family and close friends, so they'll have a nice Christmas, I think. 🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum