Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened

+12
aksafeone
lzpw2j
GypZ
RoyBoy
Cascadian
Kevind53
Levitations
Catfish1927
bigdaddytim
FS4Enthusiast
Ponee
BritishBulldog
16 posters

Go down

With all the recent things going down in DinarLand,Has your opinion of the Dinar changed?

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_lcap37%TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 105 ]
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_lcap51%TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_rcap 51% 
[ 144 ]
TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_lcap12%TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 33 ]

Total Votes : 282

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened Empty TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 pm

With all the recent things going down in DinarLand, has it effected your thoughts on the IQD?? I think we are all realists and knew that it was an outside chance of this happening, but has this changed your outlook in a negative way?

In my opinion I think this is stuff that we pretty much knew already. It's not going to cause me to sell my dinar or freak out, if anything it makes me want to keep an idea on dinarland even more to watch the absolute downfall of the gooroo's!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened Empty Re: TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 pm

I have to run to an appointment but when I get back, I want to make this into a poll.  Thanks BB for the start of the thread .... ttyl !

P.S. No, it isn't an appt like DC's, I WILL BE BACK  TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 1927300577

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened Empty Re: TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:27 pm

I haven't changed my mind about dinar.  I have been in this far long to fold.. I am in it till the end Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Nadita wrote:I haven't changed my mind about dinar.  I have been in this far long to fold.. I am in it till the end Smile

Not really a rational philosophy towards any investment. Or endeavor, for that matter.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Howdy folks!  Long time no hear!

My opinion has significantly changed from the first time I spent the money to have my Dinar FedExed to me so that I could "make sure and have it before the weekend".  That was in 2008 and the "weekend" is not here yet.  So yes, it has tempered my opinion.  Do I plan to liquidate? Absolutely not!  To the contrary, I am buying up dinar from a lot of folks that are selling it at .30 on the real and current exchange rate.  I will continue to do so until word breaks that there is further devaluation the New IQD or they announce that it is going to be demonetized.  Until that day, I'll keep on hanging on with both hands.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 pm

No, they have not changed.  I was already convinced that the dealers and gurus are immoral and illegal and that I lost money on this and will not get it back.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Nope not changed.  Just more confirmed and very happy they are going down! BOOM BOOM BOOM ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! AND ANOTHER ONE DOWN ANOTHER ONE DOWN! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Howdy folks!  Long time no hear!

My opinion has significantly changed from the first time I spent the money to have my Dinar FedExed to me so that I could "make sure and have it before the weekend".  That was in 2008 and the "weekend" is not here yet.  So yes, it has tempered my opinion.  Do I plan to liquidate? Absolutely not!  To the contrary, I am buying up dinar from a lot of folks that are selling it at .30 on the real and current exchange rate.  I will continue to do so until word breaks that there is further devaluation the New IQD or they announce that it is going to be demonetized.  Until that day, I'll keep on hanging on with both hands.

.30 of the current exchange rate would be about $250 per million. Who's selling you dinar for that cheap?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 pm

I want some of that action BDT!

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:01 pm

I t has changed in the sense that I think we crap i=out is somewhat higher than I used to. It has not changed in that I am ready and willing to ride this out to the end, whatever that may be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2805820865  TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2805820865  TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2805820865  TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 pm

My views haven't changed significantly after the late breaking developments, other than to reinforce my biases toward a wary outlook on the whole deal.  Yeah, for about 2 weeks after someone handed me a 25,000 note, I was curious and found only guru promotion.  Prior to getting the note, I took the position that anything too good to be true isn't.  And two weeks after the 'well, it is real currency, there might be something to this,' I was right back to my suspicions.

I still believe that it's real currency.  From there someday there might be a change in the relative value.  But the promises out there are without basis.

Oh well....

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:16 am

I have always said, ( If there is a will-- There is a way) Iraq will rise up from their war torn status, and when it dose I would like a small part of the action. Our country and others , has paid dearly trying to help them.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Not at all !still remain strong in my knowing it will end one day !everything comes to a end ! 
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:17 pm

That is true !! ONE WAY or ANOTHER this too shall pass !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lzpw2j Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:24 pm

I am not sure what to  think anymore.  A dinar guru holding an opinion is one thing, but directly misleading individuals is another. I would like to have an end to this one way or another.  Maybe we will see this in the end of August 2015. Until then, I will remain on lock down, hoping and praying for guidance. My basket is not empty, it is just a little lighter.

lzpw2j

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:33 pm

lzpw2j wrote:I am not sure what to  think anymore.  A dinar guru holding an opinion is one thing, but directly misleading individuals is another. I would like to have an end to this one way or another.  Maybe we will see this in the end of August 2015. Until then, I will remain on lock down, hoping and praying for guidance. My basket is not empty, it is just a little lighter.

I agree, if they would stop claiming to have CONTACTS when really all they have are their opinions, it wouldn't make so many people upset.  Like you, I just want an end to it.  I am tired and my basket is just about empty.  

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Since beginning this "ride" I have not really changed my opinion of the dinar itself.  Since the hype caused by the so called gurus had affected my health on at least two documented occasions I have to say that my opinion of getting to the bottom of the guru nonsense/fraud/misleading/misdirection/lies has become more adamantly aimed at criminal prosecution and convictions than it once was. 

Also my opinion of the reserve/layaway deal did a 180 years ago and since then I am again adamantly for investigation, prosecution, sentencing and repayment to those that were "bilked" by the unscrupulous dealers who can't help but have known that no RV was ever imminent, here, or about to arrive.  It's only been at least 7 years they plied their trade (if not longer).  I mean even a person of not to enlightened street smarts eventually sees that the continuing saga of "it's gonna come soon, etc." isn't working and is possibly a lie or worse a fraud. 

They got rich doing that.  One wonders if they in fact had the dinar on hand to pay out to the people who participated had they all shown up at the same time - kind of like Peter and Paul!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Ya. what Aksafeone said !  I DItto that !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxosr Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm just excited today as I was when I purchased my first dinar several years ago Today I started my 76th year of birth and will enjoy everything that the dinar will bring. :juggle:

maxxosr

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07 pm

maxxosr:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  From another Leo.  May you enjoy your day and have many more!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Lol, where have you proven me wrong about anything?

You won't (or can't) even answer simple questions, yet you think you've somehow won the argument and proven me wrong.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Ponee wrote:Moved the BOXING MATCH to its own thread https://www.dinardaily.net/t46086-md13-and-fs4enthusiast-duke-it-out#250754

Thank you for doing that Ponee.

Oh...And my opinion hasn't changed, but what an education along the way.

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:37 pm

I am in it til the fat lady sings- That is, IF she can carry a decent tune, but, I mostly enjoy being here with my dinar family!
:yes: Smile TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2834342768 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Terbo the fat lady better sing in tune, otherwise things will b flat!  Har har.  (I know bad joke.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 pm

OMFW!!! That was some funny shit!!! TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 3508649203 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 3508649203 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 3508649203 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 3508649203 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 3508649203 lmao lmao TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2834342768 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2834342768 TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened 2834342768 :love it :I'll take 'b-flat', it's better than C sharp!!{ Get it}? Did I get that right, or is it 'D' Major? Ah, shit....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:19 pm

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

TAKE A POLL - Has your opinion of the Dinar changed with everything that has happened Empty Been in to long.

Post by Maddog 20/20 Sun May 09, 2021 4:09 pm

I spent 2 years in Iraq, Brought my dinar in 05. Been a long time, Have I lost hope, No I new it was a long shot. If it happens great if not so be it. Life goes on👍

Maddog 20/20

Back to top Go down

Post by mr quest Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 am

one day it will  happen but not because of iraq it will be when the wb imf and those who control the cbi world wide decide its time. the qurus as you can see have no clue since they never have been correct

mr quest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum