Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers

3 posters

Go down

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers Empty JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Sounds like he's been eating a lot of Chinese lately and is posting what he found in the fortune cookies.

[list=stream-items-id]
JC ‏@JCR3758    20s21 seconds ago Don't let anyone steal your dreams. Own them and learn to dream bigger. Don't waste your time on the negative people. Our blessing is close.[*]JC@JCR3758    23s24 seconds ago
[*]I choose to accept our blessing and the promise to help others. My roots are deep and my integrity intact. I choose to hold my head up high.

[*]  JC@JCR3758    26s27 seconds ago  
To believe, to trust, to strive for fulfillment and reach a goal demands a determination from you. I choose to embrace our investment.

[*]
  JC@JCR3758    29s30 seconds ago  
Whether you stand strong or fold under the pressure determines your outcome. Choose to believe or not but make a stand and don't be shaken.

[*]
  JC@JCR3758    33s34 seconds ago  
Good morning/afternoon all. This is a time of reflection. There is a lot of positive info mixed with the hype & greed. How strong are you?
[/list]
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers Empty Re: JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers

Post by Winnie the Pooh Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm

AWWWW... AIN'T THAT SWEET....TRYING TO MAKE THEM THINK HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THEM, WHEN HE IS REALLY COUNTING THE MONEY HE THINKS HE WILL LOSE IF YOU DON'T EXCHANGE THRU HIS GROUP.  HE GETS 10%, OFF THE TOP, YA KNOW!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers Empty Re: JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers 2805820865  JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers 2805820865  JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers 2805820865  JCR spreading the joys of the blessing and warnings to stay away from dream stealers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum