Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

4 posters

Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:30 pm

It's a government plot?  These poor people.

Anyone read through the court docs of Stearling yet? I specifically says we dinarians have all been scammed. OUCH!
I don't think I would be permitted to share.
whooh, I need to read those "court docs" now!
LT...reading it now....on pg. 16 of 48!!! Yikes!!!!
can someone put the link to court docs
I've read them. No one who doesn't understand need read them, it's one-side of a case. Don't upset people in here.
All dinarians or just those using Sterling?
looks like I have been waiting for 4.5 years for nothing...I dont even hardly have the energy to type this...I think Im toast..
It appears that a former SCG employee, who claimed at the time that he believed the RV would not happen, blew the whistle on SCG. The complaint generally quotes those who are on the "hot seat."
Not read the docs, can someone post the link,,,,,,,,,,,,and yes these are all one sided to promote the Gov's position...........SCG was a certified currency trader by the UST
i think all dinarians should read all sides of the case and use thier own abilities too make a determination!! but you have too have ALL the facts not just oneside!!
Yes, MakeYourDay; I'd love it to RV to disprove some of these allegations. Remember, USGov wants to take everything, individually and corporately, from SCG & this is their case for forfeiture. All the years, and just a handful of emails and an old video talking about the premise of the RV Witch hunt. Some of the same idiots who want it all will be begging Tony and DC to say things they can't say-we want them safe from all of this, so leave it out of the room, please.

to be cont'd....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty Re: TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Winnie the Pooh Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.... I THINK TONY CALLS PEEPS "FIDIOTS"... SURE FITS HERE!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty Re: TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 pm

The sheer lunacy is mind bogging ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Being "certified" by the government means that they are allowed to sell currency...thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't certify them as honest and legit by anymeans

Hell Bernie Madoff was "certified" by the government. And look what happened there...but according to TNT logic that means it was just a witch hunt that got him in trouble.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Those TNT posters are the ones who should be certified ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum