Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15

2 posters

Go down

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 Empty FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 am

Tony has concerns about what is being posted over at #wearethepeople. People want answers Tony!

TNT Conference Call 6.08.15

T:  Okay, gooood morning, TNT!  Hope you guys can hear me all right.  Let me see, forgot my--hold on a second, shoot.  

Pam:  We were hearing you just fine.

T:  Sorry, my, my bad.  Nope, I had my mic all twisted up and everything, but okay.  All right, you said you hear me just fine?  All right, guys, I’m gonna start this off a little bit different today, ‘cause I’m gonna tell you a couple things just so you know and, and I really, really need the adults on the phone to help me with the children on the phone, okay?  And that is this, to help everybody understand.  We’re in a superfantastic position.  I’m gonna give you guys the information all the way to this morning in a minute, but it’s one of those you-gotta-go-through-it-to-get-to-it kinda days, and this is it, ‘cause I look at so many people struggling through this, and ‘specially on the weekends and that’s why, you know, I do this call even when people ask me don’t do a call on Monday, just don’t do it, just, and I’d be like, “No,we can’t go that long without giving some information, tell ‘em what’s goin’ on, gotta get this thing up to date.”  So I do that anyway.  But then sometimes I look or I get information or I get texts from people who don’t understand.  I looked this morning on Twitter and people talkin’ about they didn’t get a tweet over the weekend where I said I was gonna give a tweet over the weekend, and I said if anything significant happens or it’s worth it.  Or people just, it’s another Monday morning going through this.  It is another Monday morning.  It’s another Wednesday, it’s another Friday, it’s another weekend, and it’s gonna be like that every day until it actually happens and we’re on the way to the bank.  So it’s no big deal as far as that goes.  Could we have gone to the bank?  Yes, and I will explain that.  Are we about to go to the bank?  Yes, and I’ll explain that, too.  But be, just because I give you the information, I try and explain it so you understand it, tell you where it’s comin’ from, doesn’t make it happen.  I mean, we still in our own minds say, “That’s what they’re doing right now.  This is what just came out of the latest meeting,” I’ve been saying that for four or five years, but I don’t know what’s gonna happen this afternoon, who’s gonna get pissed off at who, who’s gonna call who a knucklehead, who’s gonna, you know, embarrass one of the other ones, whatever it is, and they just say stop.  ‘Cause it’s all about emotions and who’s being respected or disrespected and, and what else can I get from you before I let this go.  That’s what it’s all about.  And they’re humans just like we’re humans.  They make mistakes just like we make mistakes.  They change their mind at times just like we change our minds, and we have to continue going through this.  

Nothing is hard in stone or in blood until ten minutes after it happens, and if you don’t get to the bank fast enough, that might not even be hard, so just pay attention.  There, there’s a lot of stuff out there.  You guys are listening to a lot of people who don’t even have a clue how this thing was put together, why it was put together, or why we’re going through what we’re going through, and they tell you all kinda stuff and you get all excited and, and I don’t mean anticipated, I mean frightened and scared and, and “This ain’t right, that ain’t right,” when, you know, somebody’s tryin’ to use it to their advantage to get you to do somethin’ else or, or not do somethin’ else, or they’re just bein’ plain ignorant ‘cause they don’t know any better so they wanna cause a problem for everybody else, you know?  It’s bad in their life so they want it to be bad in yours.  I mean, it didn’t happen twenty days ago, so it’s never gonna happen.  And none of that is true, so.  I’m goin’ on a little bit of a rant ‘cause I see you guys have, I mean over the weekend, right now, and I see some people are definitely concerned about things that have happened in the last week.  So last week I was asked specifically, “Don’t talk about it,” you know, “don’t cause a problem, don’t burn the house down, let’s just be calm, and kinda walk this thing through.”  They forgot to say this morning don’t do that, ‘cause it’s a different situation today than it was last week ‘cause, you know, things are goin’ on and people are wondering and, and, and gettin’ all upset and scared, so we’re gonna talk about a couple things.  I’m gonna talk about it to you guys until I get a message saying, “Stop talkin’ about that,” or don’t.  So I’m tellin’ everybody right now that’s how I’m gonna do this, well until somebody says somethin’ or not, or maybe they won’t, I don’t know. 

So I wanna start by doing, after that little bit saying two things here that I think are important, should be important to you, me, and everybody else, okay?  One is, and I should’ve actually started with this, so my fault.  I, I wanted to mention that jaybird, who’s one of our mods, has been there, have, his father passed away.  And I know a lot of you guys listen to him in our chat room, he’s on Open Mic, and so he has people who follow him both here and on TNT and on OMC I mean, so we want to send our condolences to his family and, and I wanted you guys to know that, and it’s important.  Everybody here is important on TNT who comes in.  Jaybird is one of our mods, again, who’s really on the boards, has helped Pam and has helped me and has helped Ray and has helped all of you guys through this.  So, okay.  

That said, I am gonna read you guys a text that Pam got, then we’re gonna give the information.  But I gotta read you this text that Pam sent me from this guy, and I think it’s important, and we always want to say it, that people understand why are we here, how we got here and, and what it’s about, so.  It says, “Tony, I’m David, and my girlfriend’s on here, too.  I was in Iraq from February 2004 ‘til June 2008.”  Said, “Would you please just give a shout out to the men and women who served over there and died, were military or DOD people who left kids and families struggling, that everyone else should quit complaining and cryin’ how bad things are and that they need the money.  The people who died deserved it more.  If it wasn’t for them, nobody would’ve gotten into this at all, just like Kuwait.”  He asked me to “say it in your own words, though, I might’ve been too rough and don’t want my girlfriend to get in trouble.”  Well I didn’t say her name, so she’s pretty safe.  But the, the message was there, and I thought at this point, again, lookin’ at so many things this morning and, and there’s a bunch of negative people out there which are, I don’t understand.  I mean, be the information, the call, whatever, I mean, I’ve been doin’ this for five years and I said, “If you don’t like it, why do you keep comin’ on the calls?!”  I mean, if you don’t like the information, don’t understand it, why are you following me on Twitter?  I mean are you just a complete asinine idiot or what?  I mean, and there’s a bunch of ‘em and I just wouldn’t do that, guys, okay?  I wouldn’t do that to myself emotionally, that’s what gets me.  I mean, if you really, really believe this is not gonna happen, why on earth would you be here?  If you really, really believe that we’re really making this stuff up as we go along, man I’d be a great comic book writer if I could do this.  I mean, why would you be here time after time like that.  I mean, an intelligent person just wouldn’t do that to themselves, not even, I mean, emotionally to go through that up and down where you don’t believe it?  Now, everybody that does believe it, everybody who wants to understand, everybody that’s learning something, everybody that’s trying to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong, is trying to understand it, this is what we have to do, this is the process we have to go through.  Now, I’m telling you we’re going through this process and we’re not the only one.  There’s some very good bank people that are going through this process.  There’s some very good government people, both here and in Iraq, that’s going through this process, and guess what?  There’s a whole country, a whole country of Iraq people just like you and me who are going through this same process of hearing it every day on TV, seein’ it in their newspaper, seein’ it scroll across the bottom of their television that this is about to happen.  They’re living it.  And yet, you know, I mean he, he did that right on time with complaining ‘cause it wasn’t here when we want it.  Believe me, I wanted it five years ago.  My entire life would be different if it was five years ago.  If it was five months ago, five weeks ago, or five days ago, but here I am.  I went through it all weekend.  I took all the phone calls, wrote the notes, called Pam, called DC, I mean we talked to our people, Ray.  We went over the information tryin’ to make sense, while everybody else is just relaxing, going through the weekend.  I know you weren’t relaxin’ ‘cause you wanted it to happen, but I’m goin’ through it hour after hour, day after day, and still do it on Saturday and Sunday, you know, seven o’clock in the morning the phone is ringing, I’m gettin’ information.  Eight o’clock, eleven o’clock, I mean all day, eleven o’clock at night, still gettin’ information, this is the latest thing that happened.  So I understand where everybody’s at, and I’m sorry this is one of those mornings.  I’m not!  I was really wasn’t frustrated.  I’m happy, ‘cause I still haven’t given you guys the information, but it just, it’s mind boggling to me why there’s so many people out there trying to get you guys upset ‘cause they don’t understand.  It’s like, you know, two plus two equals four all day long, you know that, but they want it to equal five and they want you to be mad ‘cause it doesn’t equal five, I don’t know.  Or the other way around, who knows.  Okay, let’s go to the good stuff.  Was that enough?  That’s probably enough of that, but I’m sorry I had to do that today.

All right, everything is really good, guys.  It, it should have, could have gone on, what’s today, Monday?  Yesterday, Saturday, and Friday.  Everything was done.  We didn’t know, and I said that on Friday’s call, if he was gonna do it before he left, while he was there, or when he came back, but it, it was done and available to be released.  Now, Iraq, I know you guys don’t wanna give them credit or some people don’t for being smart people, but they’re very smart people.  They’ve been doin’ this for years.  They’ve been negotiating for years as we have.  So as soon as the US goes out and gets everything they want--and maybe they did, maybe they didn’t--but they negotiated, got everything they wanted, everybody got frustrated and then they said, “Okay, Iraq, now it’s back up to you, go ahead and do it.”  They said, “Abadi, Shabibi, it’s the two of you, go do it when, you know, the time is right.  That magical moment, as long as it fits within this window, ‘cause, you know, there’s a time we like to do it, but do it anytime within that window and we’re good with it.”  And they say, “Okay, now that we’re ready to go, everybody agrees,” it’s been, what’d I tell you guys Friday?  About nine, ten days?  So now we’re at thirteen or fifteen days with everybody in total agreement, fifteen days.  Total agreement except for, “Wait, I wanna get to the summit first ‘cause I need to talk to you guys one more time face to face to face.  I need to talk to everybody or the key people, so I can do my last bit of negotiating.”  Because this is one thing Iraq understands and everybody else is, after they do this, it’s pretty much over!  I mean it’s pretty much over what favors they can ask or other conditions they can put on it, who else they can bring into the deal, and they still had some deals to be made as they do today.  And I’m sayin’ we’re lookin’ at TV right now and they’re showin’ those guys at the summit.  They show all of them talkin’ about Iraq and ISIS and what they’re gonna do, okay?  Every one of us on this phone knows right now that ISIS could be eliminated in thirty days or less and, and we know what’s required to do that, you know, boots on the ground, knock it out, and it’s over.  Just as fast as they took over Iraq they’d be out of Iraq, probably fifteen, twenty days.  Shock and awe all over again, that, that’s over.  It’s over, they’re gone!  Now, we could go into several other countries and do the same thing.  It’d take, you know, less than a month, I mean they’d drop ‘em and turn around and run.  We already know that.  Been there, done that, can do it whenever we want to, but we’re trying to do it a different way.  So they’re negotiating that different way.  We have to understand that.  They’re sayin’, “Okay, we wanna do it ourselves.  Right now the whole world knows we can’t.”  Everybody knows that.  So the discussion goes back and forth, so I need to go into the summit and I need to negotiate some more tools to fight with, some more understanding.  And tools don’t necessarily mean guns and bullets and that, like there’s some other things that, at...risk or issue here, too that I have to know.  And I have to know what everybody is going to offer in that respect.  I have to know that there’s some other summits coming up and some agreements and, you know, who I can negotiate with, who I can’t negotiate with, what part without stepping on anybody else’s toes.  So this was a critical face-to-face meeting even right now today as we see on, on that final decision and, you know, this is my last time to get what I need or know what I’m gonna get before I do this and what kind of a reach we’re gonna have afterwards.  So I understand that.  Now, most of us would say, “Man, just go  get your money and negotiate all that later.”  There’s, and there’ll be no negotiating later.  Everybody’ll have what they want and we’ll be stuck one way or the other.  I know they’ll come to us, but we’re tryin’ to make things go a little bit faster, tryin’ to say, “Hey, we need some increased help right now, not a year from now when you figure out we don’t know how to do it.  We need that now.”  Some people wanna do it, some people don’t wanna do it, and we’ll see how that part shakes out, okay?  

So what we’re lookin’ at is the moment this happens, the other thing and, well let’s look at the US side.  Why could they have possibly been puttin’ this off?  And I still haven’t given you guys the news yet, which I’m gonna give it to you, but I want you to understand how we got here and why we really are today.  Who’s been telling you guys for years and years that the US dollar is gonna go down when this happens, that the lowest currency’s gonna come up, the highest currencies are gonna go down, that it’s a global currency reset.  It’s a hundred and seventy to a hundred and ninety countries in, involved in this thing, and they’re all gonna make some type of adjustment.  I mean, they’re not all gonna grow by fifty, seventy, or a hundred percent, or go down by, you know, one, two, five, or thirty percent either, but they’re all going to make an adjustment.  So in the end what we’re gonna have is the US, which right now is the global reserve currency, everybody does business with US dollars.  That’s gonna change!  And I’ve been tellin’ you guys that was gonna change, been telling you for years they’re gonna have the five mini-IMFs which they set up.  Well guess what, each one of those mini-IMFs not only are gonna deal in the US dollar, but they’re gonna deal in the Iraqi dinar, because that’s what they just based their new value on.  This RV, this global currency reset, that’s what’s gonna increase their currencies, ‘cause when you look at their reserves, they’re gonna have a bunch of dinar as part of their reserves!  Part of their reserve currencies that they’re using to increase the values of their country.  That now makes the dinar what?  A global currency, again.  Global, just like the US dollar.  Just like China has been loanin’ out money to all these countries to get this complete so they’ll all be in their debt, so it will be a global currency.  Well now if we have three global currencies, three of ‘em that people use and trade with and create their value with that everybody now has, then that means somebody’s value has to come down so somebody else’s can come up.  If you have a hundred percent of it and now there’s three, then you no longer have a hundred percent of it.  Now, does that mean the dollar’s goin’ down by sixty percent?  No, it does not.  That’s not what I’m sayin’.  Not even by thirty percent, ‘cause that’s stupid that people would even say that.  What I’m tellin’ you is it has to lose some because it’s not being used as much as it was.  So a lot of this has been goin’ back and forth, lettin’ the dollar go up and down and then settin’ it at the right rate when it was time to do this.  A lot of those things we don’t get involved in.  A lot of those times when people are negotiating, making decisions, now you guys just wanna burn the house down or force them to do somethin’ that they weren’t prepared to do, and that wasn’t our job and it’s not our job ‘cause it’s more than just us.  And I constantly say there’s the 350 million Americans, somethin’ has to be about them, too.  This can’t just be about us ‘cause we have dinar.  So those adjustments are being made.  All right.  

So this is what we got.  Abadi didn’t do it before he left.  We got the phone call, not doin’ it, he’s gonna go over there, do what he does.  It’s not gonna happen ‘til he comes back, so okay.  So we know that.  He’s not even back yet, so don’t expect it in the next five or ten minutes.  So he gets back tonight, the window’s open.  He did his negotiating while he was here, it can go anytime after this.  Anytime after this people should, you know, it could just go.  They, they’ve probably taken their last shot at gettin’ what they want and guess what?  They got some more stuff while they were there.  They discussed it, it was agreed upon.  Okay, they got a bigger commitment.  If you guys aren’t lookin’ on TV, you can see Obama’s committing more and he knows what he needed to do.  He got some other countries to commit more.  He got some other countries to commit what they need, equipment and manpower and they’re workin’ out a new time frame to do the things that they need to do, but they’ve agreed, you know, I guess it’s time to do it.  So everybody’s happy as far as that’s concerned.  So once he gets back in country it could go at any time.  The entire weekend in Iraq was spent, on their TV, again explaining to them the process, how it’s gonna work, what they should expect, and they once again said, “In the coming days this is what’s gonna happen,” to get the people ready.  Now, people over there have a little bit of money, they gave ‘em a little bit to kind of ease the pain, to quiet the crowds, the rumblings and everything else.  Gave ‘em kind of like a peek at the future, this is just a little bit.  They still didn’t do it in Baghdad, though.  Now, we talked to ‘em yesterday.  Their cards haven’t changed.  They got paid some back pay they were owed, but it was at the old rate, but they have friends and family outside of Baghdad that they say are gettin’ a better rate than they are, that are getting more than they are, and they’re still not sayin’, “We don’t know why, they just keep sayin’ it’s coming.”  But we know there’s different rates in different areas, so we’ve already talked about that, so that part hasn’t changed.  We know last week they took all the cards they had, Qi cards that had money on ‘em, and they zeroed them out.  I’ll tell you that.  They absolutely zeroed them out, oh, week before last, yeah week before last.  They told ‘em on Monday of last week, said, “Monday you will see a new rate on your card.  Sorry, that’s what we had to do.”  The Bank of England, I mean shoot, I forgot what’s the name of it.  Anyway, the clearinghouse in England, the...dinar had clean, cleared through their international, the rate had cleared through there, international, and it was supposed to be applied last Monday.  Didn’t happen.  Didn’t happen today.  But they do have a new date, so I’m just gonna say that.  They do have a new date they are supposed to be updated, so.  And it wasn’t today and it didn’t happen today ‘cause today wasn’t the day.  But they have a day.  So the plan continues to go on, which was great.  Let me see, bank people were ready on Friday.  They had rates.  The rates went away, screens were blank.  The rates are back today, I’ll tell you that.  

I got a great story I wanna read, let me see, maybe not read, but.  I had a person over the weekend call me and gave me the rates that are on the bank screens.  They gave me the rates because she said she went to the bank Saturday and the bank teller--I’m gonna skip all the details for you guys--actually turned the screen around, showed it to her, and said, “These are our rates right here.”  And they’re the same rates we had been talkin’ about.  Now this is somebody I’ve been talkin’ for years, one on one.  This isn’t somebody who heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody.  She was actually there, called me excited herself.  She showed me the screen, there it is!  And this is not your ordinary bank, guys, this was a...it was a different bank.  But they had the rate on the screen, so we know it’s down to that level at least.  And they’re all expecting somethin’ sometime this weekend, I, I’m gonna say that part.  Sometime this week, that’s what they’re expecting, because he can do it whenever he gets ready to, whenever Shabibi gets ready to, the two of them when they feel within the window they’ve been given, they get to pick out the optimum time within that window, so it, it’s still there.  So I don’t see anything to be, I mean everybody wanted it yesterday, I wanted it yesterday, and I see the frustration and, and I hear it, but we’ve been in it long enough that you should know by now.  I mean, this is what we do, this is what we go through and get the information, they give it to us, they have a plan, and for a whole bunch of reasons they don’t go through with it!  Now whether it’s, you know, for years like I’ve been telling you guys, we’ve been used, they come back, “Sorry, I had to tell you that, my boss told me to tell you that.  They caught some guys comin’ out of Mexico, but they wanted them to bring the stuff through, and they know they listen to you.  They caught somebody comin’ out of Turkey, and they caught somebody here, they were smuggling this, but they know they listen to you, so here it is.”  And I don’t, I don’t mind that, I’m gonna do whatever I need to do for our country and, and for the right thing, ‘cause that’s what we are, I’m, you know.  I’m sayin’ Americans helpin’ America and helpin’ everybody else.  But it’s helpin’ us as they do that get to the end of this process a little bit faster.  So they don’t tell me beforehand, just so you guys know.  I might hear about it after, but definitely not beforehand, and that’s okay.  Our job here is to try and walk you guys through it, help you get through it the best that you can, again, give you as much information and understanding as we can.  That’s it.  I mean, I don’t control it, wish I did.  Even the people we’re talking to don’t control it.  You guys gotta realize they each give us a piece.  They give us their area and then we have to try and put it together, make sense of it, and say okay, so this is what we’re looking at.  And we do that, and that’s why we have multiple sources we get it from, so we can see if they’re all hearing the same thing, doing the same thing, preparing for the same thing, the same rates.  So we’re looking good.  Yes, last week we were in that window, and it should’ve been from Wednesday through Sunday.  He actually could’ve done it, but he said once again--I told you guys, Negotiating 101--you wait ‘til the very last minute and say, “Oops, now I need this or I need that,” so you can see how much more you can get.  And it goes back and forth, ‘cause every time one of ‘em thinks this is it, now I’m in char--, oh no, now I need this!  So Iraq’s in charge.  That’s what they said last week, they said, “We got it, we got the green light, we got it, we’re in charge.”  Our US contact said, “Okay, they got it.  We gave it to them, they got the green light, they’re in charge.”  Okay?  So they’re in charge, they say, “Well shoot, now that we’re in charge, I need this, I need that!  Before when you were in charge, I just needed to go, but every, then when I get back in charge, then I need some more tanks, some more guns, some ammunition, I need some more people, I need some help.”  And they said, “We understand, ‘cause you’re really, you know, out of your league in the number of people and, and what you’re tryin’ to do.”  But they’re still growing, and I know we don’t wanna look at the politics of it.  Again, I’ve said, shoot, we’ve had two hundred years and, you know, our country is still dysfunctional, ‘cause it is.  Look at the news every day and see what’s goin’ on.  I mean, look at Congress, administration, look at the news.  We’re not perfect.  We’re by far the best country in the world, but we’re not perfect, and we’ve been practicin’ at it for two hundred years.  How do we expect them to be perfect in one year when they finally get the right person as Prime Minister is, is beyond me, but everybody expects it to be perfect in one year.  But we’ll see what happens there.  

Okay.  Currency rates haven’t changed, $3.91, 47 cent, one is between .11 and .13, $1.08, $2.24.  That’s what’s on the screens, so there’s no changing there.  Now, the procedures, we haven’t gotten a update on how we’re gonna close this thing out yet, when we’re gonna close it out, but we are ready to close it out without a doubt.  Okay.  Pam, Ray, did I forget anything?  I mean besides the rant.  Did I get (inaudible).

Ray:  Not that I can remember.

Pam:  No, I think you covered that.

T:  Okay.  All right, guys.  I talked to DC this morning, and he said he’s gonna try and come in and out the meeting and give us some updates, which he already did, and we gave him the information we had, so he’ll work with that.  And let’s go get this party started, we ready?  All right.  All right, 707, good morning.  No 707?  Okay, then.  Oh, wait a minute.  Oh, ‘cause I knocked him off?  Let me go down here and make sure.  Man, that was a long time to wait on the phone.  He was the first one, too.  Okay, I guess I answered all his questions.  All right, 410...

C:  Hello?

T:  ...good morning.  Yes, ma’am!

C:  Oh!  Hi!  Good morning, I, you, you had a lot to say.

T:  I know I did!

C:  But you know what, you, you had to say these things because people can’t say, without some knowledge, and without getting a real perspective and we have a lot of new people and, and so I’m glad you were able to get that in.  I am wishing we had DC there to give you a chance to get your breath and he could talk for a little while, but you didn’t, you didn’t have him there.

T:  No, ‘cause then he would’ve wanted to give you his rant, and then we would’ve had two of ‘em, so. 

C:  Well, in any case, I hope he’s doing well, and I’m, I’m seeing this as, there’s a lot of things going on and, and I’m not having any question, but a friend of mine did, and I don’t, you haven’t brought up the issues of the currency traders and some of the things that have happened.  And I have a friend who has some concern because she’s been trying to get through to Sterling and, and ‘cause she tried to make her payment which came just exactly at the same time as this whole thing got crazy, and so she’s been getting recordings.  She put her ticket in, and then now she’s getting recording that her, her time has expired to make a payment, she hasn’t been able to reach anybody.  Is there any word on any of those things regarding some of these people who are handling the currency?  I don’t feel any negativity about Sterling, they’ve been wonderful as far as I’m concerned, but I just didn’t know if you had anything further to add to that to give people, ‘cause it probably is not just her who, who is kind of not knowing what to do next.

T:  All right.  Okay, so last week they asked me not to talk about this, but that was last week, ‘cause...

C:  Okay.

T:  ...and days have gone by and, and nobody has said anything to anybody.  And I know Pam and Ray are holdin’ their breath right now like, “Oh, my God!”  But, all right.  Guys, I did mention on the call Friday don’t be so quick to judge, okay?  And I said that because things are put out all the time.  Everybody saw the news, so we don’t know why, I mean we know the FBI went in there and they did somethin’, but they, they didn’t arrest anybody, they didn’t accuse anybody, they’re just in, investing something.  So for all the other dribble drabble that’s out there, and yes I heard it, and they’re tellin’ everybody, nobody knows anything for a fact except there’s an investigation.  Nobody has put out any directions on what they plan on doing.  They certainly haven’t that I’ve seen.  No government agency has put anything out sayin’ what they’re gonna do.  So until then, we have one option and that is wait and see.  That’s our option as far as that is, wait and see.  Now, you as an individual, as people, and I’m really scared to even say what I’m about to say but I’m gon...say it anyway I guess, need to plan accordingly, all right?  I’d have a Plan A:  if everything works out, good, it worked out, we’re good.  And then there’s a Plan B:  if I can’t get to this money for any reason...did I do a backup, did I go get some more somewhere else?  Did I have a Plan B, because soon as that, and I’d be flexible enough, and I know I’m gonna hope for the best but I’m gonna prepare for the worst, ‘cause that’s what I would be doin’.  I’m not sayin’ it’s gonna be the worst ‘cause I don’t know that.  I’m not saying anybody did that.  So what I can tell you guys is my understanding is...before the RV happens, before we get access to this, one of the greatest things in the world they could do was make sure that the dinar stops selling.  And I’m sayin’ that not here but Iraq itself, to cut it off at some point, do the accounting they need to do for it, know what’s out there and then let this go.  I mean that would make common sense to me.  

C:  Well certainly that was the thought that was in my head.  

T:  Okay.  

C:  And I’m not any genius!

T:  Yeah.  Now how they go about doing that, I mean there’s different ways of doin’ it, I guess, I don’t know.  But it would make sense to me, so, and that’s probably all I could really say as far as everything else.  There’s a bunch of stuff out there and, and...I just, you know, an investigation can take years and, and it could still come back and say, “Oops, sorry, there, there’s nothin’ there.”  Or, you know, they could have a plan.  What they didn’t do, and this is what you should be concerned with and think about, is they didn’t go in and shut any of ‘em down.  They didn’t put a lock and chain on the door and say, “You’re out of business.”  That’s the part they didn’t do.  And if they had done that, I’d be a whole lot more concerned than I am right now.  Okay?  That’s my opinion, and I’m stickin’ to it.  Okay!  Thank you very much.  That answered all your questions?  Oh, she’s not there.  I better see if I’m there.  Did I get cut off?  You guys there? 

Ray:  Yes, you’re still here.

T:  Oh.  Pam, can you still hear me on the radio?

Pam:  Yep.

T:  Oh.  Okay.  Maybe they just cut her off.  I don’t know, sorry.  All right.  Okay, let’s see.  408, are you there?

C:  Good morning, I am.  How are you doing?

T:  I am superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing great.  Thank you for being there.  I have a question about some of the things you read out there says that the loans from the IMF didn’t come through and the United States didn’t really provide the equipment that they were supposed to, and not that you can validate that that’s true or not, but is that possibly part of the reason that some of these promises that have been made to Iraq have not been followed through on and they need to kind of bring the hammer down so that it does get taken care of.

T:  Well, my understanding is Iraq didn’t feel like they were getting all that they’ve been promised or as much help as they’ve been promised or given, but, and again that was part of today or yesterday, and, “Hey, are you guys gonna do this?”  And they’re gettin’ promises, “Yeah, we’ll do this, we’ll do a little bit more, we’ll make it move a little bit faster so we can get this done,” and that was some of what they were looking for.  Now on the other side, they were lookin’ for Iraq to do things, and supposedly fifteen days ago everything that was asked for was accomplished, being accomplished, when they got the green light to go.

C:  Oh, great.  Okay.

T:  All right?

C:  All right, great.  Thank you.

T:  So we’ll see what happens.  Thank you.

C:  All right.  Thanks.

( Continued on Part 2 )

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 Empty The Twitter Rant Edition...TNT Tony Call Notes for 6/8/15 (Part 2)

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 am

( Continued from Part 1 )

T:  A’ight.  Okay.  617, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hi.

C:  Tony, you had said that the, it’s in Iraq’s hands as long, and as long as they stay within the window.  Is there a final date for this window that they have set?

T:  I don’t think there’s a final date.  Everybody said they wanted it by June the 15th.  I heard that that was their request, at least by the 15th they want this thing accomplished and over with.  Now EID, I don’t know if it’s before Ramadan or after, so we heard part of that.  What we do know is Abadi is telling his people they’re gonna get paid on time this month and are gonna be timely from now on.  He is tellin’ them, and in the mosque, that it’s gonna be the new rate.  He was tellin’ them on Saturday or Friday “in the coming days.”  Well, I’ll, I’ll tell you guys, this is the week when their payments are supposed to start going out, now, and go out this week and next week, but they’re supposed to start going out this week for some reason.  He told them last month in the middle of the month and last week that their payments were gonna be on time, so the only thing is to wait and see.  Are they truly gonna be there?  I mean, is he gonna be able to live up to it or is going to live up to it?  But does he have the ability to?  My understanding is yes.  

C:  Okay.  I’m just worried about the Zimbabwe, because the, the certain date that they’re not gonna be any good anymore, and a lot of people have a lot of, you know, I mean, that’s the majority of what they have.  And I’m not sure of the date.  I think it’s the end of the month, but I’m not positive about that.  Do you happen to know....

T:  Well, you know, no I, I heard initially yeah, yeah the 30th, and then yesterday I got from some State Depart people it’ll be six months.  But I’m gonna tell you, as soon as it happened it wouldn’t take me six days to cash that in ‘cause it’s not gonna change, okay?  

C:  It won’t take me that long either.  But I just wanted to make sure if it was gonna be, we were gonna be able to do anything as soon as this is done with the, with the Zimbabwe.

T:  Well I think so.  And guys, you gotta realize, they set those dates thinkin’ this would already be done, and they’d have time to get that in.  Believe me, Zimbabwe’s no different than Vietnam, Iraq, India, any of the other countries.  They want that to go through so their currency’ll be valued at somethin’, their new currency would revalue.  They want the US and other countries to have a bunch of that as a reserve currency.  You gotta remember, you know, if we’re getting...let me see, see how to say this so we don’t...all right.  If we’re getting three dollars, four dollars, five dollars for the dinar, what do you think the government is getting for that dinar, okay?  If we’re gettin’ 11 cent or 20 cent for the Zimbabwe, what do you think the government’s gonna get for that?  If they’re giving us US dollars, you don’t think they’re giving us more than they’re gonna get?  Or ninety percent of what they’re gonna get, ‘cause if you think that you’re makin’ a huge mistake.  So it means something to them to get this money brought in also, okay?

C:  Okay, so you, so what....

T:  That’s the best way I can explain it.  Go ahead.

C:  What you’re saying is we’re, we really don’t have to worry because they’ll, one way or another when it goes through, even if we had a couple of days, we should be able to exchange.

T:  That’s right.  We should be able to exchange it month out ‘cause they want that money outta them.  Guys, Africa, I mean the whole continent, no different than, than the Middle East.  They have resources, they have gold, they have diamonds, they have (unintelligible), they have everything we’re going to need in the future, believe that, okay?

C:  Okay.  Now the rate that you gave us, $2.24, what was that for?

T:  Oh, have we been giving you that rate?

C:  You, you just read $2.24, and I don’t, I don’t know what that was for.  You did a $1.08, $1.05 or $1.08, I can’t remember which that was, but I wrote down $2.24, and I wasn’t sure what that was for.

T:  It was supposed to be the Afghanistan rate.  

C:  Oh, okay.  Okay.  

T:  A’ight.

T:  Okay?

C:  Sure, you’ve answered my questions, and really lookin’ forward to this going through.  Have a great day and thanks you so much.

T:  You and me, too.  Thanks.  All right.  Let me see.  Three one, 301.

C:  Hi, is that me?

T:  That is you!  How are you?

C:  Hey, hi, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  I’m superfantastic.  I just want to say, I just wanna, well yeah, I do have one question.  The young lady said last week Abidi [sic] was going, coming to the US Sunday and Monday, then he’s going somewhere else Wednesday.  Now, is this going to happen before he takes that trip on Wednesday, or we have to wait ‘til after he come back on Wednesday?

T:  You know what I’m gonna do?  As soon as I hang up this phone, I’m gonna call him and ask him.  Okay?

C:  In other words you’re tryin’ to tell me you don’t know.

T:  Look, yeah, so I wish I could tell you, but he has the ability to do it (unintelligible) said, but I don’t know when he’s gonna do it.  So, no, it could, it could be when he gets back tonight, it could be tomorrow, or he could say, “I’m gonna wait ‘til Friday mosque.”  I don’t know, I just know everybody know he has the green light and he’s able to do it.

C:  And he’s definitely...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...taking that trip, he definitely taking that trip on Wednesday.

T:  Well, I don’t know!  I mean...

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  ...I guess it’s in his schedule so, but you know things change, so I don’t know.  Okay?

C:  Okay, well, I guess we’ll wait and see, and Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, and talk to you later!

T:  That’s what I’m talkin’ about.  Okay, thanks, have a great day.

C:  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay.  Okay, there’s another 301.  You guys hangin’ out together, huh?

C:  I guess so.  Hello?

T:  Okay.  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doing great, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, believe me.

C:  We’ll I’m, I’m super spectacular.

T:  Okay, then!

C:  Question.  I know, I know.  The, when, when this does RV, is, is there the chance it’s gonna come in maybe under a dollar, like ninety cents, eighty-six cents, and, and then will go up, or will it come up, do you feel, at the, the rate you were quoting?

T:  I think it’s gonna come out internationally at $3.91.

C:  That is spectacular.

T:  And I think it’s gonna go up from there...

T:  ...for a period of time, and then it’s gonna fall back down.  That’s what I think.

C:  Okay, okay.  So, okay, well thank you very much.  Thank everyone for what they do, and we’ll see you in Vegas.  Have a great day.

T:  All right, you too!

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  All right.  So 323, good morning.  323?  Nope?  Okay.  251, good morning.

C:  Tony, Tony, Tony.

T:  Yessir, yessir, yessir!

C:  How you doin’ this morning, bro?

T:  I’m superfantastic.  I’m, I mean I’m ready to go.  How are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ good.  To be old and ugly, I’m doin’ good.  All right, got, got a statement to make here.  My time...

C:  ...is runnin’ out.  My time is run, you’re not gonna remember the previous call I made a few years ago, but I talked to an officer at the home office of Wells Fargo foreign currency exchange, and she assured me that Wells Fargo never sold, never done nothin’ concerning the dinar.  And I said, “Wait a minute,” I said, “Tony says he has a...some dinar and a receipt from Wells Fargo.”  She said, “Okay,” said, “there’s a way that could’ve happened.”  Said, “He could’ve ordered and paid for that and we possibly did...handle that, gi-gi-give him those dinar already paid for.”  I said okay.  But I said, “But when the new comes out, you’re not gonna have....”  “No, no, no, we’re not gonna have anything to do with it.”  She said, “Where are you gettin’ all this information?”  I, she said, “Are you listening to that Tony guy?”  And I said, “Yes, ma’am.”  I said, “Yes, ma’am.”  She said, “Well, we had a big laugh here a while back ‘cause he said that we had called people in early, had ‘em standin’ by their station and all this stuff.”  She says, “Let me tell you, I can tell you for certain in the last twenty-five years Wells Fargo has never ever called one employee in early in anticipation that some country may revalue their currency.”  She said, “We wouldn’t do that, there’s no sense in it!”  Said, “If it happens it happens, we’d handle it, but it’s,” she said, “we, we don’t call people in and have ‘em standin’ around here lookin’ at each other just in case somebody revalues their currency.”  I said, “Well, okay, that could’ve been a misunderstanding or something.”  But anyway, she said, “How long you been listening to him?”  I said, oh, I said, “Three years, give or take.”  She said, “Do me a favor.  You give it another three years, give or take, and you call this same number and it will come right back here to me, and I want you to tell me what this Tony guy is, is sayin’ then.”  Well, I’m hearin’ exactly what she said.  She said, “It’s gonna be next weekend, Friday night, Sunday morning, it’s still, it’s coming, this is it.  We’ve been waitin’ long enough and here it is.  It’s, it’s coming the end of the month or it’s coming after the first of the month.  Something.”  She says, “It’ll be exactly the same.”  And Tony, I gotta admit, she’s dead on the money, I’m hearin’ exactly the same thing today that I heard back when I first called her.

T:  Well, you know what?

C:  Tell me.

T:  No, no, I, I fully understand, and, and I love it, but here, here’s the reality.  That person who you’re talkin’ to, I mean whoever it is, obviously...

C:  Right.

T:  ...they’re in the loop, so I’m gonna tell you this.  I know Wells Fargo people, and I’m sayin’ when I know ‘em I know ‘em personally, have talked to ‘em for years, absolutely trained by Wells Fargo, trained to do this.  I know people who were in the call centers, and I have the locations of the call centers.  I know people who were put on standby in Wells Fargo, have been called in by Wells Fargo.  I know people who have actually done the exchange with Wells Fargo.  I have copies of receipts myself from Wells Fargo, so believe me, when this does happen, I wholeheartedly hope and pray that you do call them back, walk right into their office, and say, “Now what?” 

C:  Yeah.

T:  And tell ‘em to explain to you how they’d been fooled, bamboozled for--I hate to say it ‘cause I do all the time--weren’t in the loop, the power struggle, or their company considered them a non-factor that they didn’t include them in their flow of information.

C:  Right.  I feel like any, any bank--grandma bank, it don’t matter--there’s gonna be so much money to be made they would be a fool not to be right in the middle of it.  And it don’t make sense....

T:  Well, they’re not a fool not to be in the middle of it, ‘cause they will be, but they are, Wells Fargo’s the foundation for this whole thing.  They’ve set it up, they’re, they’re gonna be the lead bank in it.  They’re gonna be the clearinghouse for all of this.

T:  So a lot of their people are going to be shocked, believe me, okay?

C:  If I...if I walk into any bank--Wells Fargo, whoever--and lay a bunch of dinar up there and, and she says, “Well we don’t handle dinar.”  But I say, “Okay, now you’re, you’re knowing that I’ve got what will end up to be several million dollars in American currency, and I’m going to deposit a large sum of this in your bank and you don’t want no part of it,” and they gotta waffle or something a little bit there.  I can’t believe they....

T:  Well they will, but everybody will not have the ability to do it.  All banks just won’t.  Their numbers, their balance sheets won’t let ‘em, they won’t be able to take all kinda rates.  But there will be somewhere for you to exchange it, okay?

C:  Okay.  I feel, I feel the same way.  I feel like they will.  I don’t know why they’re so adamant that they’re not gonna have anything to do with it.

T:  Because that’s what they’re being told!  That’s what their bosses, the people they look up to in life, which is their bosses...

T:  ...are telling them, and they’re believing what he says is gospel.  Now, some of them know better and that’s how they’re protecting their employees.  They don’t want all of their people goin’ out buying dinar and dong and Zimbabwe and everything else and the minute this happens they all go downstairs, cash out their money, and walk off the job.

T:  Now half the office is gone.  Half of our, our knowledge base, our history, I mean, our upper echelon all just walked out the door.  So no, we don’t want them to know.  What they want ‘em to do at the last minute, said, “Hey, we just found out this is real, gonna happen, so we’re changing our modus operandi.”

T:  “We decided we’re gonna do this, but now it’s too for anybody to buy any, but make all the money you can when these guys come in, ‘cause you’re the wealth managers, you’re the, the personal bankers.  Direct ‘em to this account and that account and sell ‘em this product, that product, that’s how you can make your money and that’s how we can share in this wealth.”  Because that’s reality, guys.  I mean, that’s what’s gonna happen, it’s how they present it to ‘em.  Some people are gonna walk off their jobs, others are gonna get promoted up.  Now they’re gonna be happy, they’re makin’ more money, they’re gonna hire new tellers and that.  Those are people with jobs, they’re gonna be happy, they’re makin’ new money.  That’s the process!  It’s how the world really works.  And I know people don’t wanna think about it or look at it, but that’s it!  

C:  Well, I was really hopin’ it would come in today, I need to fill my truck up.

T:  Me, too.

C:  I need, yeah.  But I guess just like all the years before, we will just say, “Hey, when it goes, I’ll be sittin’ here ready and...hopefully I will.”

T:  You know what?  I got a friend of mine, he’s always tellin’ me about money.  And one of his favorite things is, “It might not be there when you want it, but it won’t be too late when you get it.”

C:  Thank you.  Yeah, that...yeah.  If I’m still here, believe me it’ll be right on time.

T:  There you go.  All right.  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day.

C:  Thank you!  Bye-bye.

T:  A’ight.  Okay.  770, good morning.

C:  You’re a little (unintelligible), you don’t hurt her.

T:  Hello?  Hello, hello, hello?  770?

C:  Is that me?

T:  That is you!

C:  Um....

T:  Hello?

C:  Are these rates that we’re lookin’ at, Tony, are they still the same, are they goin’ down, are they, I mean, we can’t keep up with ‘em.

T:  Well, what’s the last rate you got?  I just read all the rates out earlier, those are the rates.  Hello?  You just asked me that.  Are you on the speaker....

C:  Yeah, I’m clear.  I...I was...yeah, no they, I’m dealin’ with my grandchildren so I’m in the middle of things.  

T:  Okay.  256, good morning.

C:  Hey, brother, whatchu doin’?

T:  All right, man.

C:  Hey, I just had one question.  I know they’re gonna drop six zeros on the hundred trillion.  A friend of mine, they was late gettin’, gettin’ theirs.  They had ‘em sent to ‘em, so they put in two extra bills, they were a hundred million.  Are they still, they gonna drop six on the hundred million like they would on the hundred trillion?

T:  I don’t know, to be honest with you.

T:  So I wouldn’t (inaudible).

C:  I just wondered, yeah.

T:  (Inaudible) on it.

T:  But, but I don’t know.  Yeah.

C:  Yeah.  All right, brother, that’s all I had.  The, got an update on Okie?

T:  Okie’s fine!  Okie called me last night, I talked to him for a little while, I mean, as a matter of fact he called me this morning.

C:  He’s doin’ better?

T:  Yeah.  Yeah, he called me this morning!  Yep.

C:  Well that, that’s great.  That’s great.  

T:  He’s still gettin’ information from his people and, you know, he’s just stayin’ low and he’s waitin’ for it to happen like everybody else.  But he’s fine.

C:  Yeah.  I, I mean, him and the net, dinars to step trigger, I guess he does want it to happen.

T:  Well, that is one of his favorite terms!  I got (inaudible).

C:  Hey, I’m just glad he’s doin’ okay.  We’s sorta concerned about him and everything, but I appreciate it, Tony.  You tell DC, Pam, Ray, all of ‘em there we said hello from Alabama, okay?

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Okay, bye-bye.

T:  A’ight, bye.  Okay, so mods, I know we only been doin’ a hour lately because of DC, ‘cause it’s his fault ‘cause we only been doin’ a hour, but I gotta keep goin’.  You guys can stop transcribin’ somethin’ if you’re tired and can’t, but because I did an extra-long rant today, I gotta keep goin’, sorry.  Okay, 757, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m superfantastic, man, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ just fine, man.  I know you take, you take a beating.  You take a beating, man.  I guess it is that (unintelligible) because, man, look man, I’ll tell you, I got into this investment now because of you, and I’m sayin’ to myself why are they makin’ you the face of this investment?  And I say, man, I mean, they don’t wanna, if you don’t wanna listen to it, like you said, don’t listen!  I mean, you got to be wise enough to do your own research to understand the investment.  And for some reason, man, they’re makin’ you the face of every, Tony this, Tony that, Tony is lyin’.  I said, man, this is crazy.  But like I said, man, I appreciate everything you do.  And like I was sayin’, you take a beatin’.  I don’t know how you deal with it, but you, man, you’re, you, you’re a great guy to go through it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.  I appreciate you, man.  You, Pam, Ray, DC.  Keep doin’ a great job, man, like I said.  It’s amazing how people beat you down, but.

T:  All right.  All right, thank...

C:  Thank you (inaudible).

T:  ...thank you, sir, I appreciate it.

C:  All right.  Have a great day.

T:  A’ight.  Guys, I...I do that, and I have been doin’ it for, I mean, I looked at it the other day.  Shoot, it’s been five year, I mean actually July makes five years I think, Pam, yeah.  I mean April made five years I’ve been doin’ this.  July would probably make five years for...I mean two years for TNT.  But it, here’s the thing, and this is what, what I try and do, guys, and I would implore you to do the exact same thing, ‘cause I know a bunch of you have people listening to you and what you’re saying, and they’re calling you all kind of idiot, too, and, “You really believe this,” and “you’re tellin’ me that on Monday, Wednesday, Friday every week forever.”  First of all, understand that they don’t know everything you know ‘cause they’re not on the calls.  They’re not out there doin’ the research, lookin’ up the information, or tryin’ to understand the process.  They just want you to tell ‘em when to go to the bank, and when they can’t every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, then they just get upset.  So I, I take that with, with a grain of salt.  I mean actually I do.  What bothers me is when those people who try to make this all about Tony, and believe me, like you said, Tony didn’t create the GCR, the RV or anything else.  Tony ain’t, he ain’t in charge of it.  But when you can’t get to the person who is, who’s really makin’ decisions or not makin’ decisions, who’s causing people to think this is gonna happen every day, then you just have to get to the closest person you can, and that just happens to be Tony!  I’m like, okay!  Then I mean I don’t control anything, but if it makes you feel better, okay!  I don’t even care about the idiots who, don’t even have time, what I care about is how those idiots affect you guys, if they’re making you feel bad about something you know is right, or if they’re causing you some headache ‘cause they’re on there being negative, and that’s what I do, and I try to tell them.  I mean, I don’t even know why they put themselves through it!  They’ve gotta tell you they got a mental instability or understanding or something.  It’s like, you know, runs into a brick wall on Monday, “I can’t wait ‘til Tony comes on so I can run my head through the wall again, or you know, so I could beat myself with a stick, you know, ‘cause I hate everything he’s sayin’ or doin’,” but then that affects you, and that’s the only thing.  Other than that, guys, I actually really don’t care ‘cause they don’t mean anything to me.  I don’t know ‘em, they’re not in my life, never gonna be in my life and, you know, after this is all over I’m gonna go on and live my life.  They gonna be miserable ‘cause they sold their dinar or didn’t understand it enough to get some more currencies or to be prepared, and all this is gonna be gone.  So that’s how I look at it.  Hopefully you guys look at it the same way and we’ll just keep goin’ through what we’re goin’ through.  All right?  435, good morning.  435?  Nope?  Okay.  All right, 512, good morning.  Hello?  512?  I can hear you.  Okay.  Sounded like they were tryin’ to say somethin’.  301, you there?

C:  Tony, I’m right here.

T:  Good morning to you, sir, how are you doin’?

C:  Good, good morning to you, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic.

C:  Likewise here.  When you speak of the window, does the window begin and in operation now or when Abadi returns in country?

T:  They don’t think he, well, it’s gonna even, yeah, open until he returns in country.  Now he had the ability to do it before he left.  He didn’t.  They weren’t gonna do it while he’s gone.  He has the ability to do it soon as he gets back.  So anytime after that, him, Shabibi work it out, then they’re gonna let it go.  And right now that’s the point we’re at. Everything else is done that needs to be done.  They’ve had the green light for fifteen days, so what day they’re tryin’ to get to, I don’t know.  I mean, hopefully this was the last negotiating point while he was here at the summit and he’s ready go to!  That’s the best I can tell you!  

C:  And do you know when he will return into country?

T:  Supposed to be there tonight! 

C:  Tonight.  Thank you very much.

T:  Supposed to be home sometime tonight, yep.  

C:  Excellent.

T:  So we’ll, we’ll see what happens.  

C:  Thank you all so much.

T:  All right thanks.

C:  Continue to keep up the good work.

C:  Thank....

T:  Okay, 707, good morning.  707?

C:  Good morning, Tony. 

T:  Hey, good morning, how are you?

C:  Oh.  I didn’t know if I got back on.  The call was canceled during the night and I got back on, so thank you.  Just have an idea for you.

C:  Regarding the thousand-dollar tips that we might give, and...

T:  Oh, yeah.

C:  ...to put superfantastic on them?

T:  Uh-huh.

C:  I, I did that recently.  I paid someone a bus fare and I wrote it on, on the receipt.  But then I got the idea, and you might want to think about it, is to have a rubber stamp made to carry with you, a small little rubber stamp that says “Superfantastic.”  Have it where the, where the “n” in fan, put a “t” on top of it and a “t” under the bottom and use that as your superfantastic endorsement of whatever you, receipt you put it on.

T:  Well, guys, somebody sent me that last week, and I talked about it on the call last week.

C:  Oh, I, I didn’t hear that, I’m sorry.

T:  Yep, he did, but that’s okay!  ‘Cause it was one of you guys’ idea, which I thought was great, so I wanted to share it with everybody else.  Superfantastic with a “t” on the top and a “t” on the bottom of the f-a-n so that we would know it was us.  Some of us keepin’ it goin’, everybody would start seein’ it on Facebook or be up on, on the internet, whatever, this phenom of, of people paying, payin’ it forward, basically what we’re doin’, payin’ thousand-dollar tips to people who need it.

T:  Or people who it’ll make a difference in their life.  But so you guys would know that we didn’t go through this for nothing, that somebody is out there actually doing it, and it’s us that’s makin’ it happen.

C:  I think it’s ex...I think it’s an excellent idea.

T:  I think it’s a great idea.

C:  And, and you know, and you know....

T:  And a stamp was a great idea, too.  I like that.

C:  Well, the rubber stamp, you can get one of those at whatever it is, Office Depot or Staples, whichever its name is now.  For about twelve or fifteen dollars, they’ll make you up a real nice one.  You don’t have a, you don’t have to have an ink pad or anything, it’s just one unit and real easy to use and, so, it’d be a...

C:  ...a really good way to do it, just have it with you all the time.

C:  Okay, good luck, and thanks for...

T:  All right.

C:  ...a million for your input and your being there.  You’re wonderful, thank you.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.  All right.  So 404, good morning.

C:  Good morning and good afternoon.  Couple of questions for you, and again, thank you ever so much for all the information.

C:  We’ve been hearing that they, there have been exchanges started within the, the last day or so going east to west.  What are your sources saying?  Is that true or wishful thinking?

T:  Far as I know it’s wishful thinking.  I saw that somebody told me there were some test exchanges done here or there.  None of the people that I know who are actually doing exchanges have been involved in any of that, so I’m not gonna say it’s not ‘cause I don’t know everything, but none of our usual sources say they’re doing that, nobody’s telling me there’s any tests going out, and none of the people who normally do it are doing it that I know of.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  Question with respect to, to Parliament and the status of laws.  We’ve been hearing that there are still certain laws that are needing to be passed before something happens, the, the amnesty law, the HCL and the like.  What are your sources saying on that, because we thought that Parliament had adjourned, but now it appears that they are there available for emergency sessions.  What’s the status with that?

T:  The HCL has been passed for over six months now even though they are waitin’ to make an announcement.  Everybody knows that, Kurdistan knows that.  They’ve been fightin’ over that for months.  You don’t see that in the news anymore, you don’t hear ‘em fightin’ over it.  You think they’d be just lettin’ it die on the vine or somethin’ when that was their biggest thing, if it wasn’t already completed?  They came to an agreement back in April, they adjusted the agreement in May, they adjusted it again, so there, there’s nothing.  There is nobody complaining about it.  There’s not meetings about it, it’s done.  The National Guard thing, I think it needs one more reading along with, what was the other one, for them to actually make it public and, and that’s if it’s do this and then do that, you know, do the RV and then make that public or make that public then do the RV or, but we already know it’s done.  And Iraq is sayin’, “Well, give us the weapons so we can do that so we can have a National Guard.  Give us the people so we can do that and have one.  Give us, you know, the updated weapons so we can have one.”  Or sayin’, “No, we probably really don’t wanna give you the weapons, we wanna give ‘em to Kurdistan instead, and well wait, Kurdistan is part of Iraq,” so there’s a lot of discussion, negotiating, and that little stuff that’s in there.  But is it enough to stop the RV is the question.  Is it what has been stopping it, why they won’t let it go through is still the question, and do we wanna get involved in it?  No is the answer.

C:  Uh-huh.  Okay.  Now that Iraq is in charge and is making its presence known by negotiating at the very last minute, is the IMF or World Bank or somebody actually the final one who can be saying, “Enough is enough,” whether they’re saying enough is enough to the US or to Iraq?  ‘Cause how much longer could something like this be going on?  We could be, kinda be strung out for, for some time.

T:  Well, and honestly, guys, we can!  And we’ve known that, because who’s gonna tell ‘em to do it?  Is, if the US is controlling the system, they lock ‘em out anytime they want to, then, and the IMF say, “Hey, enough is enough, go ahead do it.”  And the US says, “And if I don’t, whatchu gonna do?”  I mean that’s the reality of it, you guys wanna get down to reality.  If Iraq, they say (inaudible) don’t, what are you gonna do?  So we know who’s in charge.  We don’t have to, you know, go through that.  We’re always gonna in charge, but we wanna be diplomatic, wanna do the right thing, but when it gets right down to the street level, this is who it is, and when they’re ready for it, then it’s gonna happen.  When everything’s done there, then it’s gonna happen.  So they’re sayin’, “Now I’m ready.  I need you to do it between this day and this day, this time and this time, whenever you get ready!  Boom!  There’s your green light!  Long as it’s within that criteria, do what you wanna do!”  Then Iraq says, “Okay, so now we’ve got it, but now since we got it, I need this, this, and that.  I mean I need you to do what you said you’re gonna do a whole lot faster and a whole lot more and this so we can get this accomplished.  Do you guys agree you’re gonna help me do all that?”  They say, “Well, all right, so now you need a little bit more to get what was done, what we asked you to do?  Here.  Now we’re in agreement, let’s see what happens.”  

C:  And it’s still, as far as the, any kind of announcement within the US, there really isn’t going to be anything that we can expect to, to hear, that’s now been in the past and it’s still that way?

T:  It’s still that way.  There’s not gonna be any grand announcement, you’re not gonna see it on CNN, 60 Minutes or somethin’.  “If you got foreign currency, go to the bank, start exchanging,” none of that’s gonna happen.  ‘Cause you gotta remember first of all, they want certain people to come in, which is us, the internet group, that, without all those six million people who have just been sittin’ around waitin’ for somebody to say, “Hey, yeah that finally happened, run to the bank.”  So if they can get us through those first three or four days quietly, we have the majority of the currency, the people with that.  We’ll be the smoothest transition for ‘em, and they can drag the rest of them out and go through this, that, and they won’t know what to do anyway.  Set them appointment up for a month from now or three weeks from now, any way they wanna do it, ‘cause all they’re gonna get is the international rate anyway.  I mean they can do that, and it probably won’t take that long.  But the bigger ones they wanna get through is gonna be us, and they figure they can do that the first three or four days actually.

C:  Great.  Great.  Well, hopefully the first three or four days will be happening sometime this week, and I will close out with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Looking forward to seeing you all at that point, and looking forward to that last call with DC and you, fifteen minutes, and getting to the bank.  And again, thank you so much for all you do for us.  

T:  Thank you.

C:  Thank you.

T:  Have a great day, all right.

C:  Will do, thanks.  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:   Bye.  Okay.  605, good morning.  605?  Okay.  562, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you today?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  I’m fabulous, too.  I know that we don’t know, you know, exactly what’s gonna happen, when it’s gonna happen or anything else.  So I have a question for you, because you keep saying Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and we don’t know what’s gonna be in your DNR [sic].  So I would like to know, what is your favorite hotel in Vegas, and what game is your game?

T:  Ooooh.  Oh, man, say man, we gonna have to watch you, huh?

C:  Well, if I...I don’t wanna be, I, Vegas is not my favorite place in life and I don’t wanna be going from hotel to hotel to hear that voice, so I just wanna, you know, be able to zero in along with all these other people that are now hearing it.

T:  I, you know, I got somebody, the who owns the Wynn, one of his people or, is real close, so he’s tryin’ to get that.  I don’t know!  I was just gonna try and look what, what’s available.  I’ve stayed in, in several of ‘em in Vegas, but if we can’t do our thing which we probably can’t, or we might be able to, I don’t know, yeah I’m just probably gonna go to Vegas when this happens anyway, guys, so I will probably...do somethin’ to see you guys and, and you’ll know who I am ‘cause I’m the guy with the TNT Superfantastic shirt on every day.  Anyway, okay?

C:  But, but I don’t, I don’t think slots are where I’d find you.  I would imagine that some table game is your favorite.

T:  No!  Slot machines are my favorite.

C:  Wow.  Wow.  

T:  Ab, Absolutely!

C:  Well thank you very much.  Thank you, Tony, and what I would like to tell you, DC, and Ray, because I do listen to Ray and I’m very grateful.  I don’t count my chickens before they hatch, but after this all happens I am gonna take the time to do foundations and trusts to pay everything forward and to hopefully you, let you guys know that what you have done all these years has been wonderful for humanity, so thank you very much.

T:  Thank you.  Have a great day.  All right.

C: You, too.  Bye.

T:  So, with that...I’m gonna go into this thing real quick.  Guys, if, everybody’ll have money after this.  Everybody’ll have, you know, whatever they need to do whatever they want.  I, I got a guy who made sure, he said, “I’m gonna give you...” everybody knows Steve Wynn, I mean I got a couple people that know Steve Wynn...okay...an actor that said he would come to our party.  What was I gettin’ ready to tell you?  Oh, everybody’s gonna have money, and I, I have somebody already said, “Here, you know, take this ‘cause I wanna donate the first eighteen million to Keisha’s Foundation.”  And I’m like okay!  You know?  So, but it was the nicest thing that you could do, and people are thinkin’ about that.  But guys afterward you don’t have to send me money, I’m gonna say that.  But what would be my greater thing, ‘cause I’ll have enough money of my own, I absolutely will just like anybody else.  I don’t need any of anybody’s money, I don’t.  What I would like, though, more than anything, which would really work is that, is to see “superfantastic” everywhere.  To see, you know, you guys if you don’t leave a, a thousand-dollar tip leave a hundred-dollar tip, leave a five-hundred-dollar tip.  Go to Walmart, Kmart, Target, wherever it is, you know, during the holidays or don’t even wait ‘til the holidays, and just pay off everybody’s layaway that’s there.  I mean things that affect a whole bunch of people at a time, things that affect their lives and the way that they’re gonna treat other people, that’s what I would like to see to know, hey, I was part of that.  I mean that, that would really work for me instead of money or, or--except for chocolate cake, I love chocolate cake--but other than that, that, that would really work for me, all right?  But I thank everybody for everything that they’re doing.  All right, Pam?  That’s enough, and I got in two rants on one call.

Pam:  I know, is that a record or what?

T:  Yeah.

Pam:  Probably not.  Well, I, I just want to remind everybody, as DC has often said, this is the most complex financial transaction in the history of man, and it’s just not as straightforward as most of you are thinking.  So please just hang in there, that’s why we do this.  This is worth waiting for no matter how long it takes.

T:  All right, Ray?

Ray:  Hey, folks, continue to enjoy this Magnificent Monday, and let’s see what happens on Tuesday.  I’m excited.

T:  All right, guys.  All the information is superfantastic.  Everybody’s still ready, in the process.  The rates are on the screen.  I will tell you guys this, so I wasn’t going to, but I’m gonna give you one little nugget, the lady who went to the bank and saw it on the screen actually went to a Walmart bank and the lady showed her.  Walmart of all people, gettin’ in the banking business, had the rates on the screen, flipped it around, showed it to her, and said, “We are ready,” because they are ready along with probably a whole bunch of other banks that, that are ready.  But again, that was over the weekend.  They think something’s happening this weekend.  Several banks think something’s happenin’, not this weekend but this week from Tuesday on, and know that’s the, the opening of the next window.  Doesn’t mean it has to happen, it means that’s what everybody’s planning on.  Everybody’s sayin’ the green light is still there and they can do it when they’re ready, we just have to wait for them to do it, whatever last-minute negotiating they’re getting.  So am I gettin’ a whole bunch of chocolate cakes here now?  But anyway, thank you guys, bein’ here.  Just please, please, please do not listen to the idiots.  Do not worry about what they’re talkin’ about, it’s not gonna affect your life at all from the minute this happens.  Concentrate on what you’re gonna do when it happens and go out and do that, that’s what I would do.  If you see ‘em on a site, on Twitter, on whatever, just ignore ‘em!   After a while they’ll just be talkin’ to themselves, and then you’ll know they’re complete idiots, all right?  So, and let that go, and we’ll go out and look.  Again, I say it every time, I would love nothin’ better than to do another call today, send out a, a tweet, have everybody go to the bank, but we’ll get it when we get it.  I know they’ve been prepared to give it to us to get it done, and if not and we, you know, then we’ll do what we do!  All right?  So I’m gonna say enjoy the rest of your day ‘cause I’m gonna enjoy mine.  I’m lookin’ forward to this.  You should be lookin’ forward to it.  We can’t make it happen, all we can do is know it’s going to happen, that’s it.  All right, everybody, enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks.  

Pam:  Bye everybody.

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 Empty Re: FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:24 am

Wow .... I didn't realize they stacked crap that high .... amazing .... talk about a target rich environment ... I feel like I lost IQ points just having this massive missive on my computer.

Believe me, Zimbabwe’s no different than Vietnam, Iraq, India, any of the other countries. They want that to go through so their currency’ll be valued at somethin’, their new currency would revalue. They want the US and other countries to have a bunch of that as a reserve currency.

Really? Then why are they demonetizing it, and what about the fact that it is not even legal tender in country?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 2805820865  FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 2805820865  FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 2805820865  FULL TNT TONY CONFERENCE NOTES - The Twitter Rant Edition. 6-9-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum