Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!!

+2
WilBA
HezekiaH
6 posters

Go down

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! Empty You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!!

Post by HezekiaH Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:43 pm

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them
forward for paying bills and making large 
purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of
$95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency. 
You people need to get creative and try. Pay off 
foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do 
something and try. By the way, that $95 per Dinar 
is a number I created and used with an accepted contract.

~Freewill

~Freewill
(Admin)
..I paid a $6,000.00 corporate state claim with two 50 Dinar notes and they owe me $3,500.00 in change. They state's debt collector informed me the state acceps Dinar for payment and I stated the rate at a $95 oil rate per Dinar. The state accepted it as payment over a week ago and haven't heard a peep outa them since.

Guest 488...In other words, you struck a deal with the state, a one off..

Freewill (Admin)..yes, and what was accepted then is valid everywhere as it all is subsidiary of the corp. U.S.
The officer stated he did not know the exchange rate. I stated the oil rate    is $95 per Dinar and they accepted.
This was on a Sunday which was a violation of law as debts that are      attempted to be collected on a Sunday are cancelled.. By Law!
As a title 15 U.S.C. collection officer, they screwed up bad. So I did the Dinar for a landmark reason. I just set a rate for Dinar as that was valid as collected, it is valid everywhere in the states.
I know they will not return the change, so next time they contact me, I will tell them to apply the change owed to me for future billing.

Guest 705 Interesting especially since it has not revalued yet..??

Freewill (Admin)...it has revalued, just not open to any of us for exchange. Looks like we can pay with them though...

Freewill (Admin)..Kinda good to get some positive Dinar news instead of guru lies!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! Empty Re: You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!!

Post by WilBA Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Can you explain in detail how this is possible??

WilBA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! Empty Re: You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!!

Post by HezekiaH Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:26 pm

This is just hooey!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 pm

@WilBA wrote:Can you explain in detail how this is possible??

Freewill would have to explain that, but I am not sure he is willing to come to this site and explain that.  I am curious also. I just can't see me going to my electric company and handing them a NOTE and saying they owe me change back from it.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Big NO-NO lol!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

@Ponee wrote:

Freewill would have to explain that, but I am not sure he is willing to come to this site and explain that.  I am curious also. I just can't see me going to my electric company and handing them a NOTE and saying they owe me change back from it.

If the electric company will take it...I'm calling my local Aston Martin dealer...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Mistaken Identity I believe --  that says freewill -- not Freeway Bill --   can we can get some clarification please as to where this came from?

Freewill (Admin)..y

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:30 pm

I didn't catch that Uneek, thank you !  I have fixed the title and the corresponding responses.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 pm

YW -- I was kinda freaked out the firs time I read it  as Freeway Bill was actually fresh on my mind -  Just yesterday I read a 3 yr old post from him sharing some very personal  info about his life - how well off he was  and how  successful he had been and then lose it all due to the economy -  He comes across as a very  honest God believing God fearing man --

It was just natural to see it as freeway bill at first glance -- glad we have that much cleared up -- now for the rest of it  lol  - sounds pretty far fetched to me - 

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Can a debt collector call on Sunday?
It's not a per se violation of the FDCPA to make collection calls on Sunday. But if the collector knows it's a bad time for you, it is a violation.

The federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) prohibits debt collectors and collection agencies from engaging in certain types of communications while collecting debts from consumers. Whether a debt collector's collection calls on Sunday violate the FDCPA depend on whether the collector knows that is a bad time for you to receive the calls.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-debt-collector-sunday.html

So much for Freewill's info .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! 2805820865  You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! 2805820865  You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! 2805820865  You can pay you bills with Dinar at a great rate.Just ask Freewill !!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum