Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions

2 posters

Go down

HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions Empty HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:36 am

HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions

RE: EXPIRING 30 DAY ROLLOVERS....I RECOMMEND SIGNING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND EITHER OPEN A SERVICE TICKET OR EMAIL A SERVICE TICKET DESCRIBING YOUR INTENT (ESPECIALLY IF THAT WAS CONSISTENT WITH YOUR HISTORY) TO PAY/ROLLOVER ON ORDER #XXXXXXXXX TO STAY IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT....JUST TO BE ON RECORD OF YOUR INTENTION AND ATTEMPT TO FULLY COMPLY ,,,,

UNTIL WE GET MORE INFORMATION FROM ANYWHERE ITS THE ONLY OBVIOUS PLAY WE HAVE...TO SHOW WE HAD INTENT TO PERFORM UNDER THE AGREEMENT ......WE MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER MAILING THE ROLLOVER PAYMENT AS FURTHER ATTEMPT TO BE IN COMPLIANCE, THATS A PERSONAL DECISION....AND NONE OF THAT WARRANTS OR PROMISES ANYTHING BUT ...BUT DOES ESTABLISH THE RECORD IN THE EVENT THE RECORD MAY CHANGE OR INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME...

ALSO CONSIDER ,,,,TO DIVERSIFY YOUR PARTICIPATION BY CONSIDERING AQUISITION OF SUMS OF PHYSICAL CURRENCY OR USE OF OTHER DEALER SERVICES OR THE COMBINATION OF BOTH AS A PLAN B...THAT MAY INCLUDE BANKS AND AIRPORT EXCHANGES AND DEALERS...ONLINE AND WALKIN...

DIVERSIFICATION SHOULD BE A PART OF THE PLAN...BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER RV IMO
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions Empty Re: HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Helpful like a broken crutch. OH BTW buying the same thing from multiple sources is not diversification.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions 2805820865  HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions 2805820865  HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions 2805820865  HelpfulDAZ info/ideas captured from Chat - Sterling Reserves and "plan b" suggestions 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum