Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity

3 posters

Go down

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity Empty Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity

Post by UNEEK Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 pm

I just found this post from Tlar - as with many out there that share their opinions  some agree and some do not - I enjoy reading Tlar as I can understand  it  better from his perspective  and how he  explains  it -  I cant argue  or debate  his opinion due to my limited expertise in Iraq  and  economics  but  He  does hellp me to see  things in a  more understandable way -  sooo much more so than reading news articles --  I hope you enjoy the  read as  well

Tlar:  I have been asked to post by many for quite a while. I have refrained from doing so because the news has been conflicting. Everything I say in this writing, please take as an opinion piece only.

This is a fluid situation and it can and has changed direction on a dime many times based on what recently happened on the ground. So I advise you to understand that what I believe is going on, may or may not be actually as I see it.

First, I believe the CBI when they state shortly they will introduce the 50 and 100 thousand notes. I think this is a necessary temporary fix to a problem that showed up earlier.

The temporary problem was and is, LIQUIDITY.  Recently as we all know the Parliament put a restriction of 75 million per day on the CBI as to the most USD they can sell per day. Iraq already was experiencing a minor liquidity problem prior to this restriction but the restriction severely aggravated the problem.

Remember that Iraq has been dollarizing since 2011. This has reduced the amount of dinars significantly in circulation and increased the usage in day to day transactions of USD.

Then in Jan 2014 the CBI instituted a program to pull the remining dinar that was in the independent banks. They did this by making it a requirement to turn over all their dinars to the CBI of those banks wishing to sell USD to the market.

The CBI then set up electronic accounts for those banks by which they could pull USD from, to sell to the street. Also at or toward the end of 2013 they reprinted the dinar; they did this to protect the remaining dinar in circulation, especially the 250, 500 and 1000.

These notes are high security risks if they were to delete the zeros because Iran most likely would immediately start counterfeiting and distributing thesev notes if the value were to rise quickly.  

Since their introduction, there has been a replacement process going on to replace every note through the banks that is still circulating in Iraq.

When they printed these new notes, the decision in 2013 was to only print 5 trillion dinars and in the article they used to announce it they mentioned the goal of replacing 2.7 billion in circulating currency. 

That printing told volumes as to how much dinars were left still circulating in Iraq 

So they printed about 2 trillion dinars more than they needed at the time they printed these secure notes, which would make sense because they would not run out, and in order to account for potential economic growth during this period while waiting to delete the zeros.

So the stage was set for deleting the zeros as far as protecting the money supply against state sponsored counterfeiters (Iran)..

Liquidity is best resolved on by the loosening currency to the streets. The best way to do this is to get cash to the banks and have them start making loans to businesses and individuals as we all know.

The other way to resolve the liquidity problem is to continue the auctions selling USD at a level that would meet the needs of the public as they come into the banks.

But to continue doing so would reduce the reserves as they are drained off to supply both the currency needs sold at auction and meeting balance of payments.  All balance of payments (remittances) have to be done in USD because the dinar is not yet a tradable currency..

This was exactly what we saw starting to happen at the CBI.   As the CBI's income through oil sales had dropped significantly while the need for USD to meet the balance of payments and the auction requirements remained constant, the foriegn currency reserves started to dwindle.

That is the reason that Parliament instituted the 75 million cap.  It was to stop that drain.

The CBI who is responsible for monetary policy and circulating currency which is a function of liquidity, decided they had to temporarily introduce a new note with value in the hopes that it would at least alter the needs of the market and reduce the amount of USD being sold at auction.

In other words the purpose of these notes is to hopefully temporarily satisfy the overage above 75 million needed each day in the market so they could adhere to the cap. 

Parliament then loosened the cap until the CBI could get these notes out. The other reason they want to introduce these notes is to get the Iraqi's used to using the dinar again.  Today Iraqi's are conditioned to use USD in day to day transaction especially because there is so little dinar left circulating in Iraq. 

These high value notes will be sold at auction and will undoubtedly be part or all of the 5 trillion in loans that the CBI is scheduled to loan the banks.

This will be the way these high value notes are introduced to the market. Their intention is not to replace USD nor is it their intention to trade for other three zero notes.

The intention is to quickly raise liquidity only. These notes will not slow the delete the zero programs down as they themselves have told us. They are the precursor to the delete the zero program.

More opinions later later if anyone wants it. opinion only, tlar

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity Empty Re: Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 am

tlar wrote: All balance of payments (remittances) have to be done in USD because the dinar is not yet a tradable currency..

No, because the Dinar is not a reserve currency. Other than by individual agreement, all international trade is done in one of the Reserve currencies. Most commonly, that means USD, but the Euro, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, and (I think) Australian Dollar are also considered reserve currencies. Failure to grasp such a simple concept calls the question their understanding and explanations of even the most basic events.

In addition, the 50K note would be equal to almost 1/2 of the average Iraqi's weekly income, and the 100K, obviously, almost the entire week's pay. Do you really think that the average Ishmael on the street is going to see them? With the basic premises so flawed, the entire "explanation" is suspect.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity Empty Re: Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity

Post by UNEEK Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:49 am

Thanks for your input Kevin -- seems to be a little  confusion or  mistake  in his wording according to your understanding  --  No doubt you have studied this for a long time and have read a lot to know what you know --   I am glad I am not required to debate and prove either one right or wrong -- I will just keep reading and take it all in and  see how things play out --

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in a longish post the other day, IMO, it will take nothing short of a miracle for us to see any significant increase this year.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865  Tlar Shares Opinion of CBI & Liquidity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Kevin, I did not see that post but will agree with what you just said and I am hoping they will go international with there currency starting the 1st part of next year which imo will take it a while to climb on the markets with what the country is going through right now .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum