Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie from Dinarrecaps DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie from Dinarrecaps

+12
Gammas
kouty
tport
Eternal1
dale3561
FoxyRoxy
TheBeav
WelshDinar
DLWard
Ironfire13
Dr. Linda
me4RV
16 posters

Go down

Okie from Dinarrecaps Empty Okie from Dinarrecaps

Post by me4RV Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Okie Monday 10:25pm (ET) OOMC
08/29/2011

10:25 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HI GUYS--I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER SINCE SATURDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND IT WAS THEREPUTIC TO ME. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK ME STATING FOR YOU TO START MAKING YOUR FINAL(FINAL)FINAL FINAL (GOT IT???) PREPARATIONS ON WHATEVER YOUR PERSONAL PLANS YOU WERE TO DO YOUR CASHING IN PROCEDURES. I HAVE A CONFIDENTIALY AGREEMENT FROM ONE OF MY SOURCES THAT IT WAS GOOD ADVICE (READ BETWEEN THE LINES) I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY PERSONAL BUSINESS IN THIS REGARDS. (SAYS SOMETHING DOESN'T IT??) MOST OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR FROM IRAQ AND OTHER SOURCES'S CONJECTURE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE IS PURE HORSE MANURE. YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO THE RUMOR MILL AS NEVER BEFORE--AND THAT IS FOR A PURPOSE. I WISH I COULD SHARE WHAT I KNOW AS IT WOULD TOTTALY FLOOR YOU. PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM TEASING YOU OR BEING COY. IF YOU REMEMBER IN THE PAST MOST OF THE INTEL I FURNISHED HAS BEEN ACCURATE AND NOW IS MORESO THAN EVER. I THANK EACH ONE OF YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU DAILY. I KNOW FOR CERTAINTY MY INTEL IS CORRECT AND THE TIMING IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE. I WAS ON MY HOME TODAY FLYING LOW (IN A PICKUP) AND TALKING TO THE LORD AND I FELT HIM IN MY SPIRIT AS SURE AS I AM TYPING THIS. I SAID --LORD--I AM SO BUSY I CAN'T EVEN TURN AROUND TWICE AND I FELT IN MY SPIRIT HIM SAYING TO ME--THE BUSY MEN I USE--THE IDLE MAN--SATAN USES.--KINDA PROLIFIC ISN'T IT?

10:28 PM [.Katt] Okie, would you like to take questions at this time?

10:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SAID ALL THAT NEED'S SAYING

10:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS PAST THE POINT OF RECEIVING QUESTIONS

10:30 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME STATING LAST WEEK THAT PERHAPS THIS LABOR DAY WOULD NOT BE A DAY OF LABOR BUT A DAY OF JUBULATION????

10:34 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] JULIE AND OTHERS ----STOP NIT PICKING--READ MY POST WITH UNDERSTANDING AND COMPREHENSION

10:35 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I CAN LEED YOU TO WATER---BUT I CAN'T MAKE YOU DRINK--SOME THINGS YOU MUST DO YOURSELF

10:38 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE HAS NOT CHANGED AND IS ON THE SCREENS OF (ONLY) THE CENTRAL BANK'S OF THE WORLD. ALSO THESE FOREX SITES YOU KEEP WASTEING YOUR TIME ON IS NOT THE REAL DEAL. VERY FEW ARE AWARE THERE ARE JUST A FEW FOREX SITES THAT REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE RATES ARE AND YOU HAVE TO BE AN EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIBER TO HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie from Dinarrecaps Empty Re: Okie from Dinarrecaps

Post by me4RV Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 pm

September 5th sounds great so does the part where you say, "FINAL(FINAL)FINAL FINAL (GOT IT???)"

Hopefully it will go through.

Thanks again for your time and effort.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 am

Dear OKIE,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your inspiring intel!!!!! I am praying that the RV will reveal itself just like you are saying --- FINAL, FINAL, FINAL plans before the 31st!!

Oh, I could wait as long as it takes, but this Friday night is my youngest daughter's wedding, and she and her groom have also been invested for 1 year. What a wedding present this would be for both of them and for our whole family!!!! As in, paying off college loans!!!!!!

And, most importantly,

I NEED THE RV BLESSING TO FINISH PAYING FOR THE WEDDING!!!!

affraid affraid affraid ❤ ❤ ❤ affraid affraid affraid affraid

:queen: :king:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:18 am

Good to hear from you Okie, welcome back. Sure wish you would try to share a little more info though. We've been hearing imminent, done, final, nuff said, etc. for a long time.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie from Dinarrecaps Empty Question why OKIE from Dinar recaps and not Okie from OOM,

Post by DLWard Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 am

After last week....one would want to know if OKIE is OKIE...Right message last time, but a wanna be OKIE OKIE someone sure wants to be a real OKIE when they grow up.

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 am

Thank you Okie my friend your intel is always Appreciated Ilikeyou bigsmile
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 am

FINAL (FINAL) FINAL FINAL (GOT IT!!!!) = 4 DAYS = WHICH IS FRIDAY...AS CASH-IN DAY OR AT THE VERY LEAST...DAY OF THE FOREX & BANK SCREEN SIGHTINGS!

JUBILEE = CASH IN HAND DAY - CELEBRATING OUR COUNTRY'S LABOR DAY ...AS...OUR DAY OF JUBULATION!

IMHO, of course!
:cheers: groupdance :cheers:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

I love Okie's post and info, I love like (sorry -- I don't know you -- lol) me4rv for posting it, and I REALLY love TheBeav's "humble opinion" -- and I'LL TAKE IT!!!
:bball: bounce :bball:

And now I'm off to dream about what my life will soon be like.... Sleep
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie from Dinarrecaps Empty solving Okie's puzzle

Post by dale3561 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:12 am

When Okie uses 4 finals with the second final in parentheses
-final (final)final final and then says-
(Got it?) I would say the parentheses are definitely the main
clue used on the second final which is the second day and
groupdance the (Got it?) also in parentheses means "got the RV on the second day".

That is just how I see IMHO. I hope it means tomorrow we will see the RV
and have our cash by labor day to celebrate.
groupdance

dale3561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 am

Does it seem strange that the above info from Okie has as screen name of [..OKIE OIL MAN]?? Why are there two dots at the start of his name? I have not seen this before from his postings. Thoughts?

Wake Up World - Alternative News & Information

Eternal1

View user profile http://wakeup-world.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 am

Eternal1 wrote:Does it seem strange that the above info from Okie has as screen name of ..OKIE OIL MAN]?? Why are there two dots at the start of his name? I have not seen this before from his postings. Thoughts?

Well, if this is not an "original" Okie Oil Man posting, it sure sounds like his prose! But there is the possibility of doubt as to whether this is "original" because no where in the statement do I see..............NUFF SAID!!!!!

If it is original, then I thank Okie for the great information and wonderful advice!!!! OOM-- wishing you the best!!!

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
tport
tport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kouty Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

Hi All,

I am very happy to see Okie back on talking to us. But I do have a question.

Since I am one of the many who can't log into Chat, this could be the answer, but I will ask anyway.

I have noticed at the bottom of OOM's homepage that there is a list of registered users....one list for who is online now, and one list for who has been online in the past 24 hours (if I am reading that correctly)

How come Okie's name is hardly, if ever, posted in the bottom section, as having been logged on in the past 24 hours? And if he only logs on to chat, RichQueen stated some postings yesterday on to the forum yet her name doesn't appear either. Are these postings and chats coming from a different site other than Okie's own? Or am I not reading this right??

I know Katt has said that if Okie's post is on his website that it is for real, not the imposter, but I would like to know where they come from? Maybe I can actually log on to that chat site instead and catch Okie chatting next time.

Thank-you

kouty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gammas Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

Am I missing something. When has any ones intel ever been right? Hope it is this time. Some say tomorrow and Okie says Labor day. Sounds like more waiting coming our way. Therefore its the 31st. We will see.

Gammas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 am

"I CAN LEED YOU TO WATER---BUT I CAN'T MAKE YOU DRINK--SOME THINGS YOU MUST DO YOURSELF"

"YOU HAVE TO BE AN EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIBER TO HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW"

Ok....now can someone tell me what are these sites? I think I can afford it and I would like to get a subscription so I can verify his intel.
Okie from Dinarrecaps 174797362 I would be really shocked that this question actually gets answered.

Last edited by YuanDale on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

YuanDale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soledad Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

I have been following Okie for a long time now and recent all the bashing and accusations; Okie is an honorable man and I for one respect his opiniion as I respect the man! Thank you Okie for being the kind of man you have shown to be. ☀

Soledad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

If we are decoding this morning then my analysis is the second (final) means the second for sept 2 and monday is a holiday so the total of "final" is 4 so four days after sept 2 is sept 6 and the banks will be open again!! :cheers:
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 am

YuanDale wrote:"I CAN LEED YOU TO WATER---BUT I CAN'T MAKE YOU DRINK--SOME THINGS YOU MUST DO YOURSELF"

"YOU HAVE TO BE AN EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIBER TO HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW"

Ok....now can someone tell me what are these sites? I think I can afford it and I would like to get a subscription so I can verify his intel.
Okie from Dinarrecaps 174797362 I would be really shocked that this question actually gets answered.

To have an real forex account is expensive to say the least. Go here and click the "start application" http://www.forex.com/open-account.html ...

You will find on the third page that you have to setup your account with either a mini account or full. The mini which is the small account has a set amount of 10,000 units. A unit is bacially a dollar if you will. So you trade in 10,000 units at a time. A full account is 100,000 units. It isn't cheap at all and is basically another reason of why those that are rich, stay rich if and only if you know what you are doing. Also as of THIS moment in time the IQD is NOT and I'll repeast NOT a tradable currency according to FOREX.

hubby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

Psalm85:13 wrote:If we are decoding this morning then my analysis is the second (final) means the second for sept 2 and monday is a holiday so the total of "final" is 4 so four days after sept 2 is sept 6 and the banks will be open again!! :cheers:

AND this would go along with my decoding theory above!

8-29-2011 Guru ScottiG There are so many sources that are confirming that we are done. I began to hear of the issue yesterday afternoon and this has been a small hic-up. It will not keep us from getting off this ride for very long. I am certain that the problem will not be in the way for more than 8 days! The rates have been tested in the systems and are ready to go when the final approval comes down!

ScottiG says 8 days...ok that was on 8-29...8 days would be 9-6! :cheers:
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 am

Psalm85:13 wrote:
Psalm85:13 wrote:If we are decoding this morning then my analysis is the second (final) means the second for sept 2 and monday is a holiday so the total of "final" is 4 so four days after sept 2 is sept 6 and the banks will be open again!! :cheers:

AND this would go along with my decoding theory above!

8-29-2011 Guru ScottiG There are so many sources that are confirming that we are done. I began to hear of the issue yesterday afternoon and this has been a small hic-up. It will not keep us from getting off this ride for very long. I am certain that the problem will not be in the way for more than 8 days! The rates have been tested in the systems and are ready to go when the final approval comes down!

ScottiG says 8 days...ok that was on 8-29...8 days would be 9-6! :cheers:

Then yesterday evening ScottiG says that we are still right on track and Okie is RIGHT ---Here is ScottiG's post--"[scotti g] Just a quick note before I shut this ope puter off for the night. Everything is absolutely on track. Do not pay attention to the nonsense, smoke and mirrors from across the pond (asells Hi) We are exactly in the sweet spot. For those knuckleheads who were posting negative nonsense in the forum earlier. You are so out of touch with what is going on. LISTEN CLOSELY. The Train is truely rolling. We are getting closer by the minute. If I told you what I was sitting on you would not be able to control yourselves. Just ask Poppy2! I just shared some High Octane info to him. WE ARE ON TRACK! Be patient. Keep your eyes on the horizon and make sure you have your exit strategy in order! I smell an Okie quote right here. Oh and for those of you that like to think Okie is not on target!!!!! Even the high ranking members of the Iraq parliament know and respect the "Cowboy"

"And this ALSO coincides with Delta's info today...here is a snip-it from it....Official holiday in Iraq tomorrow will come back next week around the 4 - 6th of Sept.Delta explains how THIS WILL NOT LOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REVALUE HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delta talk of his CBI contact – His contact TALKED WITH SHABIBI prior to Shabibi’s trip to the US – asked about the Lower Denominations! Shababi, hopes to God, after the holiday! This MEANS SEPTEMBER THEY ARE LIKELY TO PULL THE TRIGGER!!!! WHOO! HOO!" "

So I'm sticking with the 6th ....I may be wrong BUT Okie said to read between the lines and he gave us a clue I believe within his chat! Okie ---IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK ME STATING FOR YOU TO START MAKING YOUR FINAL(FINAL)FINAL FINAL (GOT IT???) PREPARATIONS ON WHATEVER YOUR PERSONAL PLANS YOU WERE TO DO YOUR CASHING IN PROCEDURES. I HAVE A CONFIDENTIALY AGREEMENT FROM ONE OF MY SOURCES THAT IT WAS GOOD ADVICE (READ BETWEEN THE LINES)--- My DECODING AGAIN --[quote="Psalm85"]

Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Im still thinking my above post is correct based on Okie's post but Freeway Bill has some info that says maybe tonight or tomorrow...works for me!
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down