Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling

Go down

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling Empty Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:14 pm

A collection of some of the best responses:

could they be trying to determine who all has Dinar in anticipation of tax avoidance strategy

{could they be}checking to see if their IQD is counterfeit? Who knows?

looks like just 2 big dinar dealers are fighting.

Wouldn't it be ironic if this kind of gets noticed, people REALLY think it's a scam...THEN revaules?

I'm still excited and these "raiding parties by the FBI" may have been necessary to remove the slugs from the garden. Or they may be just a show.

I can't help but recall Breitling saying a few weeks ago that before the RV happens, it will become harder and harder to buy dinar.

Good morning....Sterling still selling, guarantees all notes are legal and authentic

NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN REPORTED FILED AND THE RV IS STILL INEVITABLE. LETS REMAIN COOL AND THOUGHTFUL

Well they always said the dealers would be forced to shut down before the RV...

I'm willing to give Tony and the @THE_TNT_TEAM a chance. Let's see how this plays out shall we

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling Empty Re: Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:39 pm

HERE IS SOME I RAN ACROSS:

Sterling Site is Down and you can not buy or login - The following message comes up "We are not able to accept orders or payments at this time please check again later."
I hope this means the RV is in process and the site will come back up with the new rates.

If I'm not mistaken don't they close down once a month for maintenance and or audit??

GID Associates is locked down too. www.gidassociates.com/ Hope they all shut down tonight and we RV in the morning!!! WOOHOO!! 

can't believe everything written or reported... Tony says it is all good... I trust his counsel

What a good way to get distracted!! Keep you eyes on the prize!! 

Daz,  I would think it wise before the call tomorrow for someone to mention; no caller questions about this incident until cleared up Smile  

I thought it would be about something other than Sterling's wrongdoing, too. But, when they didn't reopen today and after my call to the FBI, I wonder what they're doing to them.

AND MY FAV:

IE: my wife worked in the front office of a cigar importer years ago. One day they got raided by guys in black jump suits, masks, sub machine guns the whole nine yards. The company had done nothing wrong. However, the shipping supervisor was getting cocaine shipped in inside of cigar boxes from Columbia. 

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling Empty Re: Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Not pertaining to Sterling, but delusional just the same:

bbb wrote
13m ago
Pray for Tony. Just saw this on gov website: http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/california-man-pleads-guilty-operati​ng-16-million-internet-fraud

B Squared wrote
9m ago
bbb: Sorta expected a plea arrangement in that matter. Has nothing to do with the RV.

luckystrike1 wrote
8m ago
bbb this is not our Tony

dinarwatcher wrote
8m ago
Tony Renfrow from Folsom IS our Tony

luckystrike1 wrote
5m ago
bbb ok this must be a made up article or joke

LaMeMom wrote
3m ago
People !!! Leave people alone and out of this community. One cannot know the truth and.or details of personal problems and they do not belong here. It's non of our business.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 pm

WOW JUST CHECKED OUT CHAT ON THE TNT SITE AND HIM PLEADING GUILTY DOES NOT FAZE MOST OF THEM. 

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling Gullible

Last edited by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Amazingly it's still up.  Maybe all MODS are in a damage control meeting.  All except one, that is.

doingwashes333 wrote
2m ago
HEY TNT DINARLINS. I AM TAKING SOME OF THIS AS POSITIVE. WE ALL BELIEVED THAT THE SALE OF THE CURRANCIES WOULD BE HAULTED BEFORE THE RV. I JUST CHECKED WHERE I BOUGHT MINE AND ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANYMORE. GID
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

LOL R U DOING THAT SS IN CHAT. IF NOT I WONDER WHO IS.

question

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:12 pm

FREAK OUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

edub wrote
53s ago
Freakin' out right now about Tony's guilty plea. Here's the site that is referenced in the Department of Justice release. http://www.14dailyplus.com/ The guilty plea was entered on 5/21/2015. Don't think DC has been on call since then. Coincidence?

I promise it's not me.  HONEST!  Note to TNT Mods: But you can't really be sure it's not me...can ya???  LOL
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Of Course they are GID is owned by Sterling.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling 2805820865  Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling 2805820865  Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling 2805820865  Dinar sheeple stick their fingers in their ears and head in the sand with regard to Sterling 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:13 pm

LOL JUST MESSING WITH YA SS.

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:14 pm

@ssmith wrote:Not pertaining to Sterling, but delusional just the same:

bbb wrote
13m ago
Pray for Tony. Just saw this on gov website: http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/california-man-pleads-guilty-operati​ng-16-million-internet-fraud

B Squared wrote
9m ago
bbb: Sorta expected a plea arrangement in that matter. Has nothing to do with the RV.

luckystrike1 wrote
8m ago
bbb this is not our Tony

dinarwatcher wrote
8m ago
Tony Renfrow from Folsom IS our Tony

luckystrike1 wrote
5m ago
bbb ok this must be a made up article or joke

LaMeMom wrote
3m ago
People !!! Leave people alone and out of this community. One cannot know the truth and.or details of personal problems and they do not belong here. It's non of our business.

Truly mind boggling. It's none of our business that the guy we're taking investment advice from pled guilty to millions of dollars in internet fraud!?!

Must be made up because I know Tony so well from listening to him on conference calls that there's no way he could be a criminal?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Why is everyone saying these things about our Tony?

How are people allowed to post bad things about Tony on his own web sight?

Wow. I just looked at the website

No wonder Tony has sounded so tired lately

Not a good time to get banned

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:24 pm

daz wrote
47s ago
THERE SHOULD BE NO CONCERNS...ANY ISSUES EXISTING HAVE NO BEARING ON TNT, OUR CURRENCY OR OUR GOALS HERE. AND WE WILL NOT DEBATE OR FURTHER PROPAGATE THE DISCUSSIONWE WILL AGGRESSIVELY PREVENT AND EXCLUDE ANY TOPIC OR DISCUSSION ABOUT THOSE ISSUES AT TNT AS THEY ARE NOT RELATIVE TO WHAT WE DO HERE AND IN NO WAY IMPACT TNT, OUR MEMBERS OR OUR CURRENCY EXCHANGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR DECENCY AND RESPECT

edub wrote
14s ago
Noone is saying 'bad things about Tony'. Stating facts. Yes, he told us about this in the past but he said they were all slander and baseless claims against him. He has now changed his plea to guilty. Draw your own conclusions.

daz wrote
1m ago
ARE WE CLEAR?

daz wrote
1m ago
AALL ANYBODY HAS TO DO IS SEND AMY COMMENTS AND USERNAME TO ME OR PAM OF ANYONE THAT ACTS OUT AND WE'LL HANDLE IT
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:27 pm

@chilimama wrote:LOL JUST MESSING WITH YA SS.

Actually I did make a few contributions.  Just to keep the party going.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Dusty Stephens wrote
1m ago
You guys are trying to mix apples and Oranges. Tony always has been outright about his envolvement in this from the start. Those of us that have been with Tony know all about it. This has nothing to do with RV relativity--take it out of room-- we don't need you trying to stir up trouble over already spilled milk donr long ago
olesailor wrote
1m ago
ebud I can give you stories that will shake your faith in justice. Sometimes it is better to lie and plead guilty than take a chance as an innocent person in a federal court. It is scary. I have watched it and it is not pretty  (& agree to pay 1.6million because you are innocent?)
Susan11 wrote
17s ago
Edub I personally don't care about the past because I appreciate everything Tony has done for us. Super disrespectful of you to bring negativity like that in here.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:32 pm

@ssmith wrote:
@chilimama wrote:LOL JUST MESSING WITH YA SS.

Actually I did make a few contributions.  Just to keep the party going.

:winky winky:
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Susan11 wrote 
17s ago 
Edub I personally don't care about the past because I appreciate everything Tony has done for us. Super disrespectful of you to bring negativity like that in here.

WOW SHE WILL NOT LAST VERY LONG IN THE REAL WORLD

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Love it. Thanks ssmith.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:24 pm

@chilimama wrote:Susan11 wrote 
17s ago 

I like to hire convicted child molesters that have been recently paroled to babysit my kids. Because why should anyone care about the past? It's not relevant.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:36 am

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:
@chilimama wrote:Susan11 wrote 
17s ago 

I like to hire convicted child molesters that have been recently paroled to babysit my kids.  Because why should anyone care about the past?  It's not relevant.  

EXACTLY  picking
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Is any one thinking it's funny that Tony gets a good deal, if may-be after only a few weeks has went by and now Sterling group is busted or I should say being investigated that may-be Tony rolled over onto some wrong doings by these groups? Just a idea since we know he was tied in with Sterling.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:13 pm

@royboy wrote:Is any one thinking it's funny that Tony gets a good deal, if may-be after only a few weeks has went by and now Sterling group is busted or I should say being investigated that may-be Tony rolled over onto some wrong doings by these groups? Just a idea since we know he was tied in with Sterling.

I believe the odds are in the favor of that being the case.  A large dealer in Puerto Rico went down on the same day too.

Also, don't forget that Winston twisted off a couple of weeks ago.  His AeroCenTex business in closed and phone is turned off.

Notice on the call yesterday that Tony wouldn't even say the work "Sterling"?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 pm

I wonder if they allow Fed. inmates to have free access to computers ? It's only my thoughts but as far as the dinar sales went with Sterling I think sales was on the up and up but think there is a big picture going on and soon time will give us details of the cover up dinar sales had with the 2 groups raided. I just pray that they were not re-lated to Isis funding ;-(
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:08 pm

@royboy wrote:as the dinar sales went with Sterling I think sales was on the up and up

That's my big question, and I don't know the answer to it.  I mean, I'm sure their currency was legit and they weren't just screwing people and not sending it, but what about their other practices/activities?

On one end of the spectrum, there's absolutely nothing illegal about allowing people to exchange dollars for dinar.  IF that's all you're doing.  You're just performing a currency exchange service, no different that exchanging dollars for euros for people going on vacation.  Total legal.  Nothing wrong with it.

On the other end of the spectrum, if you're selling dinar, marketing it as an investment, plus completely lying about its prospects, that is COMPLETELY illegal.  The BH Group was doing all of that, plus more illegal crap, which made them an easy target for being busted.

What I'm not sure about are the shades of gray in between the two, namely:

1. A dinar dealer directly paying a guru, and telling him to say things that are total lies.  Pretty sure this is illegal.
2. A dinar dealer directly paying a guru, but not giving them any sort of specific script or instructions.  Not sure about this.
3. A dinar dealer paying google ad money, google pays the guru for advertising on their site, and the dinar dealer contacts the guru and tells them what to say.  If it's not illegal it should be.
4. A dinar dealer paying google ad money, google pays the guru for advertising on their site, and the dinar dealer never has any contact with the guru.  Not sure about this.
5. Not even advertising with gurus or dinar sites, but knowing that your dinar is being purchased as an investment by people that don't understand that the RV is a scam/lie/can never happen.  I'm pretty sure this is totally legal.

All five scenarios are immoral as far as I'm concerned.  Because of this, all dinar dealers/sellers are immoral, as far as I'm concerned.  But I don't know which are legal and which aren't, other than the two ends of the spectrum.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:57 pm

I swear I have looked at Sterling's website in the past and seen a link to their "affiliate program".   Pulling up a few other dealer's sites, I'm not seeing a link to an affiliate program anywhere.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 pm

@Ssmith wrote:I swear I have looked at Sterling's website in the past and seen a link to their "affiliate program".   Pulling up a few other dealer's sites, I'm not seeing a link to an affiliate program anywhere.

It doesn't matter now. LOL

The evidence at trial established that the defendants took steps to make investors believe they would get rich by investing in the Iraqi dinar.  At one point, Rhame posted information on Sterling’s website falsely suggesting that the dinar was about to revalue.  At other times, Rhame and Bell falsely claimed that Sterling would cash out investors at airports around the country following a dinar “revaluation.”  The defendants also paid substantial sums of money to third parties who in turn spread false information about the dinar on conference calls and Internet chat rooms.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum