Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breaking News In TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breaking News In TNT Chat

+5
Ponee
Cascadian
BritishBulldog
chilimama
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Breaking News In TNT Chat Empty Breaking News In TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Rumors are flying about Sterling in Atlanta being raided by FBI.  I have no idea if there's any truth to this, as a member said a friend from Atlanta called her & said it was on the news.  Apparently they aren't answering their phone, but website is still up.

FBI, cops mum about raids at office, residence in Brookhaven

Breaking News In TNT Chat FullSizeRender

Federal agents swarmed an office building and a million-dollar home in Brookhaven on Wednesday morning, but what brought them to the locations was unclear.

“All I can do is confirm that the FBI executed a search warrant at” 2751 Buford Highway, agency spokesman Stephen Emmett told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. That address is associated with the Druid Pointe office building, which houses a number of businesses.

At the same time as that operation, FBI agents and Brookhaven police were also executing warrants at a home on the 4500 block of East Brookhaven Drive. Throughout the morning and into the afternoon, agents with “evidence recovery team” scrawled across their T-shirts filed in and out of the home, which Fulton County property records valued at $1.6 million.

Breaking News In TNT Chat IMG_3424--2-

An FBI agent stood outside a home in the 4500 block of East Brookhaven Drive on Wed., June 3, 2015. TYLER ESTEP / TYLER.ESTEP@COXINC.COM

The connection between the residence and the office building was unclear.

Like Emmett, Brookhaven Police Department spokesman Carlos Nino offered little insight into the operation.

“We are assisting the FBI with presence during a search warrant,” he said.

— Please return to AJC.com for updates.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/fbi-at-office-building-residence-in-brookhaven/nmTgZ/

Last edited by ssmith on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breaking News In TNT Chat Empty Re: Breaking News In TNT Chat

Post by chilimama Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:59 pm

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/fbi-at-office-building-residence-in-brookhaven/nmTgZ/

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:24 pm

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
42s ago
I SENT THE LINKS TO THE STERLING THING TO DC AND TONY....BUT HE IS A PRIVATE PERSON AND RESPECTS OTHERS PRIVACY AND BELIEVES EVERYONE SHOULD JUST MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS

STERLING HAS SOME OTHER BUSINESSES ALSO, I THINK....IT COULD EASILY BE AN ACCOUNTING ISSUE THAT THEY HAVE TO INVESTIGATE .....LET'S LET THEM HANDLE IT....UST HAS DONE NUMEROUS INSPECTIONS AND STERLING HAS WORKED WITH UST....I AM SURE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
2m ago
I HAVE PURCHASED ALMOST ALL MINE FROM STERLING AND HAVE LAYAWAYS WITH THEM AND I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL...UST HAS REGULATED AND MONITORED ALL OF THAT

9BALL....NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE AND THEY AREN'T OUT THERE YET....

NOTHING SUGGESTS THAT YOUR INVESTMENTS ARE IN JEOPARDY....DO NOT MAKE ISSUES WHERE THERE ARE NONE.

FUNNY HOW THEY ALWAYS BLAME WOMEN FOR GOSSIPING AND CHAT ROOMS AND FORUMS ARE PROOF IT IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC Smile
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Absolutely, it was Sterling Currency Group I just saw on WSB-TV channel 2. The clip showed FBI agents with cardboard boxes inside of the building. The news station promised an update tonight.

watching WSB cannnel two Atlanta...at 5:37 pm quick clip mentioned Sterling Currency Group office and home of the owner was raided by FBI this afternoon...very quick, no details given

From TNT Chat
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Pam cracks me up...a bomb just went up in her face and she says people should mind their own business???  It could be an accounting issue????  Really Pam???  An accounting issue that caused the FBI to raid the guys home and business. A business where numerous people have thousands of dollars invested in reserves?!?!?!

Yep...no problem here guys. Seems completely logical to just let it all go...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

According to WTYM, 

"The FBI will not say at this point what exactly agents are looking for, but a spokesperson says they are serving several search warrants in connection with this case."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FBI conducts search of offices of DeKalb County business, CEO

Posted: Jun 03, 2015 6:09 PM EST Updated: Jun 03, 2015 6:12 PM EST By Melinda Roeder

DEKALB COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -
FBI agents conducted a search of the offices of a local business on Buford Highway in DeKalb County on Wednesday.

Agents also searched the offices of the CEO of the company.

Agents are collecting evidence from the business, which specializes in Iraqi currency and the processing of private financial transactions between the U.S. And Iraq.

The business is called Sterling Currency Group. The business specializes in check payments and wire transfers with Iraq.

FBI agents gathered evidence, including documents and computers as part of a sweeping search warrant.

Authorities also searched the Brookhaven home of Sterling's CEO, Frank Bell. Sterling operates out of the 4th floor of a commercial office complex in DeKalb County.

A woman who works at a different company on the same floor tells CBS46 that Sterling's doors were always locked and its employees seemed very secretive. In fact, there is no sign to even indicate Sterling is headquartered in the building.

The FBI will not say at this point what exactly agents are looking for, but a spokesperson says they are serving several search warrants in connection with this case.
Stay with CBS46 News as we will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

Copyright 2015 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

http://www.wtvm.com/story/29233038/fbi-conducts-search-of-offices-of-dekalb-county-business-ceo

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:55 pm

I have seen several posts from people  on twitter and other sites insisting it isn't Sterling Currency Group.  All they have to do is watch  the NEWS VIDEO!  They specifically say the name of the company AND FRANK BELL !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Ponee wrote:I have seen several posts from people  on twitter and other sites insisting it isn't Sterling Currency Group.  All they have to do is watch  the NEWS VIDEO!  They specifically say the name of the company AND FRANK BELL !

I guess Tony is putting his other twitter accounts to good use to do as much damage control as possible. The video very clearly states that it is Sterling...how can you argue it?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Wow. I was just thinking, do you think Tony cut a deal with the DA, turning over his info about Sterling in exchange for a reduced sentence?
Or, maybe they discovered his kickbacks from Sterling in the review of his assets. This ripoff just keeps getting better and better.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:Pam cracks me up...a bomb just went up in her face and she says people should mind their own business???  It could be an accounting issue????  Really Pam???  An accounting issue that caused the FBI to raid the guys home and business. A business where numerous people have thousands of dollars invested in reserves?!?!?!

Yep...no problem here guys. Seems completely logical to just let it all go...

Yea an accounting issue, like getting caught with two sets of books maybe?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Not stupid wrote:Wow. I was just thinking, do you think Tony cut a deal with the DA, turning over his info about Sterling in exchange for a reduced sentence?
Or, maybe they discovered his kickbacks from Sterling in the review of his assets. This ripoff just keeps getting better and better.

Possibly, but what is the scoop with the dinar dealer in Puerto Rico being Raided also?  Strange that they were both raided at the same time. Unless, they were connected some how.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Not stupid wrote:Wow. I was just thinking, do you think Tony cut a deal with the DA, turning over his info about Sterling in exchange for a reduced sentence?

If the charges posted on another thread are accurate, it would seem to have more to do with a long standing fight Ty has had with another dealer ... they've been tossing lawsuits back and forth for a while.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865  Breaking News In TNT Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 am

I don't think the FBI gets involved in civil lawsuits. This is a criminal matter for sure.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 am

Not stupid wrote:I don't think the FBI gets involved in civil lawsuits. This is a criminal matter for sure.

GOT THAT RIGHT @Not Stupid !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:08 am

Not stupid wrote:I don't think the FBI gets involved in civil lawsuits. This is a criminal matter for sure.

You mean the FBI won't raid a persons home and business for a simple accounting error like Pam said?!?!?! 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but because this crosses state and international borders, that is why the FBI gets involved. Also judging by the looks of dudes house...the amount of money that he is making off of this probably makes it a federal matter as well.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:10 am

Why are the US Marshalls involved?  I don't know what exactly they do/their role in this.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 am

Could it be because it involves foreign currency?  Or Iraq specifically?  It'll be interesting to see what comes of this as it unfolds.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Agreed, however it appears that the charges are related ... so it could be the offenses were uncovered as a result of the suits. Or another party involved filed a complaint with the FBI.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Tony, Pam and DC better watch out. It could be that Phony Tony made a deal for lesser jail time. He would give his own family up I'm sure. He keeps lying to people about the RV every week and as Pam said yesterday, All donations go to Tony. He is the one who controls it---Something Smell here. And yes, since this has come out about Tony (which nothing is said on his 3 day a week phony program) you haven't heard anything about DC (Winston). He is probably packing to get away. And Pam well------see what happens. Who is going to BS us when Tony goes to the BIG HOUSE?  PAM?

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Phoney would drop a dime on his own mother if it served his purposes.....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:14 pm

“We are risking serious jail time as promoters of a Ponzi scheme…” James Shaw wrote Rhame in a 2010 email. Shaw also said in the email that his wife had been “very nervous” and “crying” because “she knows we are running an illegal operation.”

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76883-sterling-currency-group-trial-update-3-atlanta-men-convicted-in-iraqi-currency-scheme-that-made-millions

Breaking News In TNT Chat 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum