Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011

Go down

POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011 Empty POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011

Post by dinardiva Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

POPPY2 on Mon EVENING still saying were are still good 08/29/2011

POPPY2] DRIVE BY POST LISTEN UP I TOLD EVERYONE YESTERDAY I AM PACKED AND I PLAN TO CASH IN SOMEWHERE IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS AND NOT ONE THING HAS CHANGED. ALL SOYRCES STILL ON TARGET AND STILL SAYING THE SAME THING. I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POST SAYING THE ERBIL, HCL IS NOW ALL THE SUDDEN THE HOLD UP AGAIN WELL I SAY BUNK. I SAW THE LAST PAGE OF THE ERBIL AND IT HAD 5 SIGNATURES ON IT AND NO PLACE FOR ANOTHER . THEN THE HCL THEY HAVE HAD ONE SINCE 2004 AND ALL THAT IS BEING DONE TO IT ARE CHANGES BEING MADE AND IT TO HAS BEEN APRROVED AND SIGNED SO OLD POST WITH NEW DATES ALL SMOKE . POPPY2

[POPPY2] scotty g, bear, bgg, okie and several other have solid details from guys i know their sources and their positions and along with my connections and several other key people that stay in the background because they are afraid of being crusified if they speak and miss. Guys to me and maybe me alone but i dont think so WE ARE ON TRACK TO RV before the 31st of august. Many reasons why it will and nothing of any proof saying no. GODS LOVE TO EVERYNE POPPY2

[POPPY2] ALL ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN SO BLESSED THAT SOMEONE HAS INTRODUCED YYOU TO THIS INVESTMENT AND THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY CARED ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT. THEY RISK LIKE MANY OF YOU HAVE BEING TOLD YOUR CRAZY THATS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I HEARD THAT ONE ALL MY LIFE BUT LET ME TELL YOU AND MANY ON HERE KNOW ME PERSONALLY I AM THE ONE WHO HAS ALWAYS TAKEN THAT CHALLENGE AND BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE. GUYS THAT OLD SAYING IS BUNK TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM FOLLOWING THEIR DREAMS POPPY2

[POPPY2] THIS IS A BLIBICAL EVENT AND IS LAID OUT IN THE BIBLE AND IT IS FOR REAL god it is the greatest redistribution of wealth in the world since moses lead the people from egypt with all the spoils and guess what Iraq has all thos spoils . SOME are predicting the second coming well that is not biblical so rest easy there are many thing yet to be accomplished befrore that will happen and the rebuilding of the city of BABYLON is just one and all have to be offered the opertunity to hear the word of GOD and there are still many countries that havent heard. WHY am I tell u all this because it all pertains to the IRAQ DINAR and their country. poppy2

[POPPY2] you are is the best seat in the country and all we need is a little more time. I haope you have been truly preparing for the blessing. I mean you should have the name and ph number of the trust atty , the financial strategist , the bank, the accountant of tax atty. all should already be on your list. You shoud have laid out plans for the things you are going to purchase, the bills that need to be paid first, the phomne numbers to get the final payoff, to ask for a discount for early payoff and many other things that should have already been done. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED AND PLEASE EXCUSE MY SLOPPY TYPING BUT THE FACTS ARE THERE, BE BLESSED BBL POPPY2

[POPPY2] cjk I WILL ADDRESS THS BEFORE I GO. IF YOU DONT KNOW A TRUST ATTY , TAX ATTY ETC OF THE PROFESSIONAL YOU NEED PLEASE MUSTER THE CONFIDENCE TO GO ASK THE RICHEST PERSON YOU KNOW AND I MEAN SOMEONE THAT HAS MONEY NOT MORTGAGE MONEY. APPROACH THEM THIS WAY MR OR MRS. SMITH I HAVE ADMIRED YOU FOR YEARS AND I KNOW YOU MAKE WISE DECISIONS AND COULD I ASK YOU FOR SOME ADVISE. THEY WILL HELP YOU I DID THIS VERY THING YEARS AGO AND WENT TO A MULTIMILLIONAIR THAT I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE I TOLD HIM THAT STANDING AT HIS FRONT DOOR. HE IS NOW A VERY GOOD FRIEND AND HE TOOK ME IN HIS HOUSE AND SCHOOLED ME FOR 1/12 HOURS AND DID THAT SEVERAL TIME AND I WAS ASKING HIM HOW TO MAKE MONEY BECAUSE I REALIZED WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE WOULD NEVER GET E TO HIS LEVEL. YES I AM AT HIS LEVEL NOW THANKS TO HIM AND MY DILIGENCE. GO ASK WHO THEY USE AND ALSO ASK ABOUT FINANCIAL PLANNING AND WHO TO USE,. tHEN GET IN YOUR CAR AND GO ASK ANOTHER AND COMPARE NOTES I THINK YOU WILL DISCOVER WHAT I DID THEY FOLLOW THE SAME STRATEGY AND IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL ALSO POPPY2
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum