Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq

2 posters

Go down

US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq Empty US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq

Post by Ponee Sun May 31, 2015 11:42 am

US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq

By DS Wright

May 29, 2015 “Information Clearing House” – “FDL” – It’s almost like war is a business. The Pentagon announced on Thursday that the United States would be sending 2,000 AT-4 anti-tank rockets to Iraq. While the Department of Defense emphasized that the rockets were being sent to help combat suicide car bombs, there is another target anti-tank rockets might be needed for in Iraq these days – US tanks and other vehicles in the hands of ISIS.

That’s right, while ISIS is mostly made up by local reactionaries living out a fantasy from the 7th century the weapons they now have in their possession are cutting edge tech. After the Iraqi army first collapsed ISIS gained control of numerous US weapons and vehicles sent to the Iraqi army including modern US tanks. The kind you might need anti-tank rockets for.

Now with the recent fall of Ramadi to ISIS forces the militants have a new cache of US weapons:
The ISIS fleet of captured U.S. military vehicles, including M1A1 tanks, grew by more than 100 when Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) fled the provincial capital of Ramadi 60 miles west of Baghdad and abandoned their equipment , Pentagon officials said Tuesday.In addition, “there were some artillery pieces left behind,” said Army Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman, but he could not say how many.

About 100 wheeled vehicles and “in the neighborhood of dozens of tracked vehicles” were lost to ISIS when the last remaining Iraqi defenders abandoned the city of about 500,000, Warren said. The tracked vehicles were mostly armored personnel carriers but “maybe half a dozen tanks” were in the mix, Warren said. He did not say what type of tanks they were. Photos posted by ISIS on social media purported to show about 10 M1A1 Abrams tanks in their possession and large amounts of captured ammunition.
Read more here:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42003.htm

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/us-sending-weapons-to-iraq-to-use-against-weapons-us-previously-sent-to-iraq/#SqK0DrQqwOQlwi5V.99

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq Empty Re: US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq

Post by Goldiegirl Sun May 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Yes, and the wheels on the bus go round and round.

US Sending Weapons To Iraq To Use Against Weapons US Previously Sent To Iraq Bus
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum