Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!

+4
Padrev
justpassntime
Gammas
BNICE
8 posters

Go down

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Empty From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!

Post by BNICE Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I copied this from a post titled "OKIE 3PM AND GHOST 7:30PM" dated on Friday August 26....Just for a reminder as everyone is trying to figure everything out. Note the parts I emphasized in bold.

7:46PM GHOST FOR OKIE::::

[GHOST] YES OKIE HAD THE MOST IMPORTANT CONFERENCE CALL HE HAS EVER RECEIVED AND EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN POSITIVE - REMEMBER AND CONSIDER THIS--OKIE IS ALWAYS EARLY WITH THE INTEL -- REMEMBER THIS--DRAW WHAT INFERENCE YOU WISH--SOMETIMES OKIE IS 1 WEEK AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL AND CONFIRMATIONS --- RE-READ MY POST WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING -

[texman] Focus on what ghost said>>>one week ---

[GHOST] TEXMAN--VERY ASTUTE OBSERVATION

[GHOST] YOU GUYS ARE NOT NOW NOR EVER WILL BE PRIVIED TO ALL INTEL BECAUSE CERTAIN DETAILS ARE PRIVATE AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS---THE END RESULT IS ALL YOU SHOULD CONCERN YOURSELF WITH

[GHOST] GET READY FOR EVEN MORE DIS-INFORMATION IN THE COMING DAYS AND BE AWARE THAT EVERYTHING YOU READ MAY NOT BE TRUE

[GHOST] MUCH MIS-INFORMATION WILL BE COMING FROM MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS--DON'T FALL PREY TO IT

I had to remind myself it has only been 3 days since this post and we are already seeing a lot of mis-information and so forth.
Maybe we should remember this for-warning from okie and relax. chillout

Some things take faith to be at peace. Faith in God and Faith in people. Blessings are coming. I know its hard when times are tough, but lets remember and focus on the blessings that are already here in our lives while we wait.
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Empty Re: From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!

Post by Gammas Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Its all the same misinformation. Nothing is different.

Gammas

Back to top Go down

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Empty Re: From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 am

Gammas wrote:Its all the same misinformation. Nothing is different.

Where is YOUR proof? delete

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Flag-212From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 am

The TOTAL ABSENCE of a single quotable source from ANY country in the WORLD is proof enough that this is still firmly in the realms of speculation, faith and noetic science.

You don't need proof to debunk something that isn't there. You need proof to establish its veracity.

The RV will happen... on the day it happens. That is a fact that requires no proof or speculation and is enough justification for hope.

Straining at the bit will only cause frothing at the mouth, gnashing of teeth and a sore mouth. Want proof? Reread the last 7 days of posts on THIS website.

Ready for the RV? We better be.. it will change the world and the lives of so many people in ways we could NEVER imagine. Don't think for ONE MINUTE it will all be sunshine and rainbows. Not all of those invested are God-fearing and benevolent.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am

The parts you highlighted only serve to verify that there is no clue of the date and rate. I am not aware of a lot of intel that has actually been right from anyone.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 am

So many contradictions, many versions of the same story, no tangible proof, but yet you still hold on to your belief it will happen because you believe it will and there is no proof that it will not. You believe because of the stories you have been told by persons you have never met. Your faith is what keeps you going. You have studied or you have followed blindly. So what are we talking about now? Are we talking about the RV or religion? Believe what you wish, it will happen, it is only a matter of time. Think about it, you don't need any proof, just believe what you have been told and you will reap the rewards of it all.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Flag-212From GHOST ~ Dont Fall Prey to it!!  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 am

Confucius says stopped being CONFUSED..as it is all part of the RV waiting.

Everyone have a great day

:cheers: bounce
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am

We are not privileged to the details of the conversation? I can't see why they can't do like they do in TV. Change the name and location of the person telling it. Yet honestly I don't want the detail, I just want someone to be CORRECT on the date and timing. They everyone with intel seems to feel they are better then people without the same intel source.

FACTS are the only thing I or anyone can count on. Facts have not lied to us. Intel, well hmmmmmmmm....you can read in between the lines (like the intel privileged like to tell us)

YuanDale

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am

You wants facts, find your own intel sources. If our intel say they can't say certain things, they can't so just leave it alone. All your bitching and moaning won't change a thing. They tell us what they can, period. You're lucky to be getting that much. Be grateful. if you don't like what you're reading, go find something else to read.

Give thanks, have faith & chill out. We are blessed.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 am

You're lucky to be getting that much.

I am not lucky, I am in this position because of my relationship with my Father. I have done my homework and still doing my home work. I have watch the greatest of Intel come and go. My facts has given me a date that hasn't been reached, yet it's funny the new intel is now talking about my date. No roller coaster here. And I'm not going to stop asking question.

Be grateful. if you don't like what you're reading, go find something else to read.

As everyone has been stating misinformation is given in intel or news articles. They are trying to throw us off and if they find out where the leak is. They will drown it will false information.

All your bitching and moaning won't change a thing.

I am not, take a breather. I am following the rules he just laid out, I have to do somethings for myself. And I understand your ok with being spoon feed, but I'm not. I'm a big boy and I like to do big boy things. IQD on all intel. If you don't know what that means, please ask. I will tell u in details.

YuanDale

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum