Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Go down

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 7:40 am

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies NB-135618-635685728719022498

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
held the House of Representatives, Saturday, its the 43, headed by Salim al-Jubouri,and the presence of 182 deputies, with parliamentary source that the meeting will vote on a proposed law to amend the replacement of members of the House of Representatives. The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News , "The House of Representatives held its the 43, headed by Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 182 deputies, "noting that" the meeting includes discussion of the report of the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs on its work. " The source, who asked not to be named, said "the meeting will vote in principle to the proposed second amendment to the Law replacement of members of the Board of Law House No. 6 of 2006, and vote on the draft law on passports, and the vote on the draft establishing civil institutions, federal health law ".

The source confirmed that "the meeting will also include voting on the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations to Immunities of States and their property Convention on jurisdictional law, and vote on the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the promotion and protection of law and to ensure that investments between the members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation countries, and vote on the bill Install ownership of agricultural land excluded and orchards of acts of settlement ". "The agenda of today's meeting the work includes the first reading of the draft law on ratification agreement trade cooperation between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti governments, law, and the first reading of the draft ratification of the partnership agreement for cultural, scientific and technical cooperation and for the development of law between the Iraqi and French governments, and the second reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Organization for Migration Constitution Act, and the second reading of the draft treaties contract law. " and raised the presidency of the parliament, the first on Thursday (28 May 2015), session 42 to Saturday, after witnessing the vote on dismissal governor of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq and the Iraqi Media Network Project Act.

http://goo.gl/tNIILG

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies Empty Re: Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 7:41 am

Parliament holds its vote today and the reading of 11 bill and report

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies Story_img_55695290cc5f5
[Baghdad-where] 
hold the House of Representatives, on Saturday for its regular reading of the vote and a number of draft laws.

And includes the agenda of the meeting according to a statement of the Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "vote in principle on a proposed second amendment to the law of replacement of members of the House of Representatives No. 6 of the 2006 Act, and vote on the draft law on passports, and the vote on the draft founding institutions law Health Federal civil. "

It also includes "vote on the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations to Immunities of States and their property Convention on jurisdictional law, and vote on the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the promotion and protection of law and to ensure that investments between the members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation countries."

It would " the vote on the draft property installed in farmland excluded and orchards of business settlement, and read the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs report on the work of the Commission Act, and the first reading of the draft law on ratification agreement trade cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait Law "on the agenda.

It also will include the agenda "The first reading of the draft ratification of the agreement partnership law for cultural, scientific and technical Altaawan and for development between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic, and the second reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Organization for Migration Constitution Act, and the second reading of the draft treaties contract law."

The Presidency of the Council Deputies have identified last Thursday that the session will be the last meeting on Sunday in the second legislative term of the third legislative year for the first parliamentary session after extended to Chehr

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5674

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies Empty Re: Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 7:42 am

Urgent differences postpone the parliamentary vote on the draft law on passports

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies Story_img_55698647ed3e3

the House of Representatives postponed a vote on the draft law on passports.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that the differences between some lawmakers have prevented approval of the draft law "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5689

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum