Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Where Did Winston Go???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Where Did Winston Go????????

+3
Kevind53
chilimama
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Where Did Winston Go???????? Empty Where Did Winston Go????????

Post by Ssmith Fri May 29, 2015 4:28 pm

This thread didn't last long.

WINSTON WORKING ON SPECIAL PROJECT THIS WEEK

I didn't see this topic in our forum.  Sorry if I missed it.  Tony said that Winston was working on a special project this week, a global project important for him and all of us.  I would like to hear what your speculation is of what DC is, and has been doing this week.  My first thought was that he may be working on/negotiating the package of information that he and Tony may receive.  What do you think ??

daz

i dont think speculating helps any of us

This thread is closed. You can not post quick replies.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Where Did Winston Go???????? Empty Re: Where Did Winston Go????????

Post by chilimama Fri May 29, 2015 4:35 pm

WOW THAT WAS FAST LOL. DAZ DIDN'T WANT ANYONE ANSWERING USING THEIR ACTUAL BRAIN, THATS WHY HE SHUT IT DOWN SO FAST. I THINK DAZ MIGHT BE DRINKING TO MUCH KOOL AID ANYWAY, BEFORE THE CC HE WAS IN CHAT AND ANSWERING THREADS IN THE FORUM WITH 

WEEEEEEEEEEE

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 pm

NOT TO MENTION THATS WHAT ALL POOROOS DO IS SPECULATE, THAT SITE JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Ve half vays of making you think vat ve vant you to think! tony

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Off the wall answer.
He didn't know about Tony's problem and when he found out, he didn't want his good name to be dragged down so he went away.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Winston mentioned on an earlier call that he knew about what he called Tony's 'warts'.  He has lied right along side Tony, so it's too late for him to be worrying about his good name.  I think he's scared of being prosecuted for perpetuating this any minute now RV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Maybe his special assignment is waiting for his arraignment and bail to be set in Federal Court.....

:spring1: :okjh: Where Did Winston Go???????? 1150991001 :yes:

Hey ...I can dream can't I?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865  Where Did Winston Go???????? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 8:37 am

I don't think ANYONE, except for Tony's followers, believes for one minute that Winston aka DC is working on a special project.

He is either on vacation  or he has bailed  from Tony and his criminal troubles.

DC is just as guilty as Tony... as are Pam and Matters and all the other Mods on TNT Forum.  They know what is going on and they perpetuate it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jwb3333 Sat May 30, 2015 9:43 am

I am not a Tony nor DC critic. I try to keep up with most things in Dinar-land and attempt to keep a level head about all this. I purchased my 1st million Dinar years before I ever heard of Tony or TNT, because I thought it had a very good possibility of coming in. I still do, but have not bet the ranch on it, only spare cash I can afford to lose if it all goes south anyway. As a semi-retired professional sales manager, I believe I have a good sense of people. My take is simply that since Tony is an experienced MLM pro, he tends to believe his own BS. He is used to selling "the Dream." Certainly, this attitude and philosophy have led to his legal, now criminal troubles. DC appears to be a pretty sharp guy and do think that he, and the rest of the TNT crew, all got caught up in the hype. I believe DC had a legitimate desire to help the TNT crowd. Now with Tony's guilty plea, I think reality has set in for DC and he can no longer align himself with Tony. I could be completely wrong, but we just may have seen the last of DC/Tony show.

Lastly, I just cannot understand all the vitriol I see in this forum towards any of theses "gurus", Tony, DC or anyone. As a freshman in high school economics class, I learned the term - "caveat emptor or let the buyer beware!" Believe this stuff, or don't believe it - your choice, but how about some civility here?

jwb3333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 am

I have to disagree, unless they really are total idiots, they have to know that they are promulgating lies. There is not way a rational person can continuously make the same claims week in and week out and not know it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 am

What some describe as vitriol, I call passion and that passion comes from exchanges like this in TNT chat this morning.

Dajen:  I'm just feeling down and distraught. If this doesn't happen this weekend I'm going to have to sell everything back to square up with the landlord and utilities.  My feeling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM  
Hi Luv need a big hug, so down.
I had it all 15 20,000.00 in the safe. and one Horrific accident later it was all gone.
No biggie just feeling sorry for myself today.

Then Daz (MOD) advises: dont sel the currency...imagine you dont have it. now go what you would do without it...but keep it
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sat May 30, 2015 5:24 pm

jwb3333 wrote:I am not a Tony nor DC critic. I try to keep up with most things in Dinar-land and attempt to keep a level head about all this. I purchased my 1st million Dinar years before I ever heard of Tony or TNT, because I thought it had a very good possibility of coming in. I still do, but have not bet the ranch on it, only spare cash I can afford to lose if it all goes south anyway. As a semi-retired professional sales manager, I believe I have a good sense of people. My take is simply that since Tony is an experienced MLM pro, he tends to believe his own BS. He is used to selling "the Dream." Certainly, this attitude and philosophy have led to his legal, now criminal troubles. DC appears to be a pretty sharp guy and do think that he, and the rest of the TNT crew, all got caught up in the hype. I believe DC had a legitimate desire to help the TNT crowd. Now with Tony's guilty plea, I think reality has set in for DC and he can no longer align himself with Tony. I could be completely wrong, but we just may have seen the last of DC/Tony show.

Lastly, I just cannot understand all the vitriol I see in this forum towards any of theses "gurus", Tony, DC or anyone. As a freshman in high school economics class, I learned the term - "caveat emptor or let the buyer beware!" Believe this stuff, or don't believe it - your choice, but how about some civility here?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm

I dislike the term " Only spent what I can afford to loose".

Buddy, you  haven't lost it. It's gone. Kaputs!!!! There is NO "going to loose it down the road".

The money is useless and trying to sell it back costs you either the entire lot if you are scammed or you take a hit with a dealer.

You speak as though the loss could be in the future. It's present. The only thing you can hope for is to gain something either by selling it now or it ever happening to RV.  

Frankly, I don't know anyone who can afford to "LOOSE" anything.  When you buy something, either a tangible or in-tangible item you get something for it. What have you got out of your buy?  Money that stinks and you can't even touch or play with it because you might crumple it up and then dealers will call in circulated.

I believe these people who say I only purchased what I can afford to loose should say....I only bought what I was willing to burn money on.

How is my civility?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Loose: Adjective-- Not tightly or firmly affixed.
Lose: Verb-- To be deprived of, cease to have or retain; to be unable to find (something or someone).

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum