Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime

Go down

Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime Empty Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Baghdad issued more than 35 000 smart card to the retirement of the victims of terrorism .. and privileges to the victims of the former regime 11348955_10153290708761420_1715055076_n

Dinars / Nabil Fawzi / .. Deputy Administrator of the province of Baghdad Karim Khalaf Mohammed revealed compensate about eight and forty thousand aggrieved victims of terrorism, in addition to the issuance of more than 35 000 smart card pensions, calling for changes to the laws in force and in order to serve those affected by military mistakes and processes terrorist. 

He said Mohammed in a special statement to the Agency / JD /: "The covered compensation of the injured and the families of martyrs of the Karkh and Rusafa, it was able to maintain access to the exchange for more than 48 000 affected as well as the receipt of thirty-five thousand two hundred and sixty-two family was able to receive smart card pensions of public pension to receive salary. " 

He stressed the need "that the parliament is seeking to make amendments to the Law No. 20 of 2009's working on her light compensation departments, and make it Bmistoly meets the ambition as well as the importance of expediting the release of the financial allocations for transactions that have been completed and await the arrival of the financial allocations" . 

On the other hand he pointed deputy managing that "maintaining constant regardless compensation flood victims in the district of Abu Ghraib and the rate of four million dinars for each family," adding that "the solutions put forward to address water scarcity and lack of it completely, causing great material damage both in terms of drinking water or watering plants and in coordination with the Ministry of Water Resources to launch water quotas. " 
Furthermore, began the province of Baghdad, to develop specific amendments Law No. (5) for the year 2009 into effect, and which provided for compensation for the injured who have lost part of their bodies because of their opposition to the policies of the former regime (b 15) million of the injured that the proportion of its inability to 100%, and 10 million dinars to the injured that the proportion of disability of 50% or less, "pointing out that" covered will be given instead of cash for a piece of residential land of 50 million dinars. " 

The representative of the Governor Baghdad circuit compensation, Abdul Amir al-Yasiri "The Sub-Committee of the circle in the province of Baghdad compensation, embarked on the development of own-Law No. adjustments (5) of 2009 into effect, and which provided for compensation for the injured who have lost part of their bodies or injured chronic disease Auaahh Auaouk or who have been Awaltaveb to distortion in prison because of their opposition to the policies of the former regime or Massadmthm against the repressive apparatus of the period 17/7/1968 to 9/4/2003, b (15) million of which the proportion of infected inability 100%, and 10 million of the injured who inability to 50% or less total. " 

He Yasiri that "he will be allocated a piece of residential land to the injured covered does not exceed an area of the 200 square meters in the center of the province, but not more than 250 meters in the district center, and the 300 meters in the center "noting that" the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works and the Municipality of Baghdad will be covered by the allocation of residential land. " 
The representative of the governor of Baghdad, he said he "will be a compensatory amount the exchange rate of (50) million in the event of unavailability of a piece of residential land", adding that he "will be the amount of compensation Exchange and the allocation of plot Aualbdl cash them to the heirs of the injured covered according to the Qassam legitimate in the event of his death. "

He added, "offers covered requests to the provisions of those instructions Awortthm to the Sub-Committee of the compensation to maintain, and accompanied by a decision sentencing medical report issued by the competent medical committee who supports for injury or Chronic disease Awaahh Awalaouk and exposure to distort or torture because of the former regime "./anthy / practices ...

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5779

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum