Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region

Go down

Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region Empty Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region

Post by Ponee Mon May 25, 2015 7:14 pm

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, on Monday, for "dismay" of the "lack of commitment" Baghdad agreement oil and the law of the general budget to the region, calling on the United Nations and the United States and Britain to put pressure on the federal government to fulfill its promises, especially that it supported the agreement between the parties .

Barzani calls for the United Nations and the United States and Britain by clicking on Baghdad to fulfill its promises to the region NB-135167-635681753701592328

This came during a meeting with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, today, in the capital city of Erbil, the UN special envoy to Iraq, Jan Kubis, and his accompanying delegation, to "discuss the latest developments on the Iraqi arena and the situation in Anbar and the region in general, as well as the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad , and the law of the federal budget for the current year 2015, "according to a statement of the Government of the Territory, I followed the (long-Presse).

He Barzani, during the meeting, "dissatisfaction with the lack of the Iraqi government's commitment to the Convention with the Kurdistan region, which has been reached with the support of the United Nations and the United States and Britain," calling those three entities to the "role and pressure performance on the Iraqi government to fulfill promises on the commitment to that Convention and the law of the federal budget, especially in light of its commitment to the Kurdistan region of about a year, especially paragraphs that should be implemented. "

In the axis of the meeting, according to the statement, Search Barzani and Kubi "ways to enhance cooperation and coordination more between the United Nations organizations and the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially in the face of fears of an increase of displaced persons and refugees proportion of the hand of terrorism and help them."

He reiterated the two sides, it emphasizes the need for "the international community more role in helping the KRG and agencies of the United Nations institutions, especially those operating in the region, and humanitarian areas."
The head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), Jan Kubis, visited on Sunday, (the 24 of May the current 2015), the city of Kirkuk, is his first since his accession to office, held a closed door meeting with the governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim, to discuss the situation political, economic and security.
The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, new, in (14 of May), his call for the federal government bound by the Agreement oil, and demanded Baghdad conclusion of a new agreement with the government in the event of consideration Kurdistan buyer of oil, while threatened to resort to other ways to secure the expenses, counting policy the region as "successful and legal."

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, announced, in (the 14th of May current), that the money sent by the federal government for the region, "much less than its requirements," according to the source oil, while between that money sent to the region was only half the actual receivables, denied the existence of funds the Kurdistan region in the Commercial Bank.

He also accused the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in (the tenth of this month), the federal government "not to abide by the agreement oil site with Arbil fully," and renewed his government's commitment agreement, and as he emphasized that the region will seek to sign a new agreement with the central government if they deal with the Kurdistan as buyers of oil, he pointed out that he would discuss with the leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) situation in the region and the relationship with the central government.

The central bank in the Kurdistan region, announced, in, (the 11th of May 2015), to send the federal government 543 billion dinars to Erbil financial allocations for last April.

The President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, confirmed, in (the 11th of May current), the need to send the federal government the region's share of the general budget to be able to pay its debts, and stressed that the Kurdistan region the ability to export oil by about independent if not received its share .

It agreed the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Parliament of the region, in the first of March 2015, to continue efforts to divert the region's share of the budget, and coordination of the formulation of a strategy to tackle the financial crisis and the provision of staff salaries, and publish weekly information on the proportion of the production and export of oil, and the processing of all files and the current problems in the Kurdistan region in The legal framework.

The Ministry of Finance in the government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq announced, in (the sixth of May 2015), to send the federal government 543 billion dinars for the account of the Kurdistan region, stressing that the amount is transferred in exchange for oil exported from the region during the last April.

The federal and Kurdish governments have agreed in the (second from December 2014 the past), the allocation of part of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil.

The agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense them.

http://goo.gl/Xo7KkV

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum