Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow

Go down

Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow Empty Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow

Post by Ponee Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Association of Banks: private banks took the initiative to reduce cash sales of the dollar starting from tomorrow

Saturday 23 May 2015 17:07

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Iraqi Association of Banks, Saturday, an initiative to reduce cash sales of dollars to citizens and banking companies from tomorrow Sunday, indicated that it will be sold for 1193 dinars to the dollar.

The association said in a statement Sumerian received News a copy of it, he was "in support of monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and to ensure the stability of the exchange rate took the initiative of private banks (Ashur, the Middle East , acrossIraq , the National Islamic, Union, Gulf, Dar es Salaam , the Islamic country, the Islamic Iraqi, United, Arbil, commercial region, the Iraqi credit) to reduce cash sales for citizens and companies banking rate for 1193 dinars to the dollar and the price of 1192 dinars to the dollar of remittances, "adding that it" will be starting tomorrow Sunday 24 of May. "

Association of Banks added that "banks will follow their customers from banking companies to commit to this initiative and its windows open to the public and sell these specific prices."

The deputy head of the parliamentary Economic Committee Harith al-Harthy expected, in (April 12, 2015), the low dollar exchange rates against the dinar during the next two days, while pointing out that some of the "mafias" in controlling and manipulating the markets in prices according to their interests.

The dollar price in the domestic market in front of the Iraqi dinar gradually during the last period up to 1335 dinars to the dollar, compared to 1200 dinars to the dollar by the end of last year 2014.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/134926/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum