Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC

Go down

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC Empty TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC

Post by Ssmith on Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Bnkr @ TNT started this thread.  Gullible to say the least.  Maybe they'll contact Guiness & get this verified.   Of course that will never happen.

TNT Sets New World Record

According to Guinness, the conference call world record is 16,972 people.  TNT by their statement has substantially surpassed that number.  
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-telephone-conference-call/

On Friday, Tony & DC were discussing how many people listen to their conference calls:

DC: 
Well, it is, the, live it’s somewhere between 30 and 80,000 live that listen to us, and about 300 to 500,000 listen to the recordings of the call in some form or fashion.  We understand via clicks and everything else it’s, you know, 1.3 to 1.6 million on, you know, every call, and then the amount of emails are unknown, they just assume it’s in the, it’s well north of 500,000 if not more.  So that, those are roughly what we’re talking about on, and we do this three times a day, three times a week, excuse me.

T:  Okay, that’s our numbers here in, in the US, guys, and this is, well everybody knows who DC is, so he gets the numbers better than I do.  Oh, and Pam looks up (inaudible) give me the numbers, but that’s global.  But today I think it’s important to know that we got the number of listeners that we have in Iraq.

DC:
  It’s significant.

T: 
And we knew they were listening, we knew they were on the system.  I’ve had boots on the ground calling, “Hey, man, you’d be amazed at how many people are listening to this call right now here.”  But what were, what were your numbers today?  You wanna....

DC:  Well the numbers, I don’t think we’re gonna talk about those, but they’re...

T:  Okay.

DC:  ...significantly north and a, north of a million.

T:
  Yeah.

DC:
  Through some form or (unintelligible).  Does that mean direct clicks?  No, that means their estimation, or probably a better word guestimation, in terms of how much, where the information talks to, and who is listening and passing that information on.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC Empty Re: TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC

Post by Kevind53 on Sat May 23, 2015 4:06 pm

IF there were people listen in from Iraq, they were probably looking for a good laugh.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC 2805820865  TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC 2805820865  TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC 2805820865  TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC Empty Re: TNT Set Guinness World Record for CC

Post by MidnightRider on Sun May 24, 2015 1:24 pm

IF a record, they should not be bragging as it is really a testimony of how many idiots that have remained to have the wool pulled over their eyes 3 times per week.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum