Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month

Go down

Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month Empty Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month

Post by Ponee Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 am

Iranian official: We will start exporting gas to Iraq next month 481629633
Director General Gas Company Hamid Reza on Saturday announced that the "gas export to Iraq will start after a month after the final test of the gas pipeline network."
He explained satisfaction in a press statement: "There talks with the Iraqi side about the gas delivery mechanism amounts Source" noting that he "was scheduled to begin the export of gas a month ago, but that both Ganیbn were not ready for that."
"We will be chosen gas pipeline in the beginning and therefore we will start gas exports after a month."

And the Iranian official stressed that "the postponement of export back to the problems of technology is not linked to political developments in Iraq," adding that "the amount of gas delivered mechanism is important to us frequently with the imposition of Western sanctions on Iran."

He explained that "if the removal of sanctions will be able to receive payments directly, otherwise we have to look for a solution to that."
It was Ali Reza کamla general manager of the company's national gas Iran announced on 11 April that "the Iranian gas be released to the cities of Baghdad and Basra," explaining that "the gas exports to Baghdad will begin the amount of export of 4 million cubic meters per day and will increase to 35 million cubic meters a day."

He added that Camille "gas exports from Iran to Basra will begin the export of 5 million cubic meters per day a year after the signing of the contract [in 2016] and will increase to 30 million cubic meters a day."

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity has signed on 22 July 2013 of an important contract is the first of its kind with the Iranian Oil Ministry for processing natural gas, the amount of up to five million cubic meters per day, for a period of four years, subject to renewal, and the market price of Alaalmih.anthy

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum