Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates

Go down

Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates Empty Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Central Bank: Launch trillion dinars to banks and currency auction will reduce the volatility in the exchange rates

The central bank stressed that the decision to launch trillion dinars to the banks and the auction currency, the right step in the framework of control over dollar exchange rates and to maintain economic stability of the country, while noting that this decision is not an encroachment on the item 50 of the Budget Law pointed out that the stability of the exchange rate leads to the stability of the economic situation in general. 

He said economic expert and member of the Board of the Central Bank, Majid picture, in an interview with "News Today", that "the central bank's decision to launch the money came as a result of high volatility in exchange rates and should intervene to reduce this volatility and control of the exchange rate to reach economic stability, currency stability "pointing out that" this decision is not an encroachment on the Law of the budget item 50 but that the bank acted in accordance with his powers. " 

He pointed out that "exchange rates affect the overall economic situation of the country and its stability leads to the stability of the economic outlook and the reduction of inflation and the emphasis on the guaranteed future investments."

He noted that "the Bank has taken such a step to reduce the volatility of exchange rates in winning and reduce the pressure on the Iraqi parents, because this leads to a state of economic stability, and that Our primary goal is to reduce the process of decline of the Iraqi dinar."

And money smuggling operations continued Suri said, "It's not the responsibility of the Central Bank, but the responsibility of other agencies and the World Bank cooperate with them and watching and oversees the work of banks, but its responsibilities specializes in monetary policy and exchange rate stability and the reduction of the inflation process." He continued by saying that "the bank is audited the documents submitted to reduce the severity of smuggling and money laundering," pointing out that "the Department control over foreign transfers were canceled and can not be returned because it is contrary to the central bank law in the framework of freedom of foreign remittances."

He concluded his speech by saying, "The country's economic situation needs to be concerted efforts by all sides, and the central bank Icon duty aspects of monetary policy and trying to control exchange rates to reach economic stability, but fiscal policy has not reached sufficient maturity so far to push the development process and harmony with monetary policy. "

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=2250

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum