Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! Empty PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!!

Post by candi Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 am

Hello-

I am BEGGING all of you MEAN and NEGATIVE people to stop posting!! I know it hurts and you are tired of all of this UP and down and UP and down ride. I am too but I still try to look at the sunny side of life. It is really hard to do I know.

Here is the deal, being mean and negative doesn't help you or anyone. I have had lots of very sad and negative stuff that has happened to me and my family too. So I am trying to raise 3 kids, be a single mom, pay high rent (someone else's mortgage), lost my house two years ago and keep smiling thru it all. I know I will get a better house real soon!! I have hope and DINAR!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post if you don't have anything nice to say!!!!! If you are having a bad day ask us for help emotionally!! Or ask us for a prayer!! Or say wow I am trapped in a bummer day!! Anything but no meanness!!!! Pleassssssssse!!!!!! I am trying to stay positive and you are making it sooooooo hard!! ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing is to not read intel, just go for a run, clean your house, watch your fav movie, exercise, ANYTHING, ask for help, if you get a no, keep asking until you get a YES!!! Wash your car!!! Help someone who is less fortunate!!!

WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! I force myself to do this everyday.

Thank you soooooo much!! It is going to get better, DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!!!!! Remember you are one of the lucky ones on this crazy ride!!!!! DON'T GET OFF and don't GIVE UP!!

Candi :flower:

candi
candi

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!!

Post by red88lx Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:09 am

amen
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND NEGATIVE!!!!!

Post by edithslurry Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 am

AMEN CANDI, GREAT WORD. I PRAY THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE WILL END FOR YOU REAL SOON . YOU ARE FULL OF HOPE AND YOUR FAITH IS BUILDING AND PRESERVING YOU. MY BIOLOGIST PROFESSOR TOLD US ONE TIME WHEN A PERSON IS DEPRESSED, THE BRAIN STARTS RELEASING SIGNALS WHICH IN TURN RELEASES HORMONES THAT ARE PREVALENT IN APERSON AT THE TIME OF DEATH, SO BASICALLY, WHEN THIS CLOUD TAKES OVER YOUR MIND IT IS IN ESSENCE TELLING YOUR BODY, "DIE! DIE! GOD'S PLAN FOR US IS LIFE! LIFE! HANG IN THERE, IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

How true Edith. And your right on cue Candi about helping others.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum