Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Saturday JCR DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Saturday JCR

4 posters

Go down

Saturday JCR Empty Saturday JCR

Post by Ssmith Sat May 09, 2015 1:57 pm

JC@JCR3758    11m11 minutes ago  
Guys all is great but due to the NDAs there is limited info that I can post here. Additional instructions will be provided when authorized.

JC@JCR3758    5m5 minutes ago  
Everyone who desires to participate in the private placement exchange will be afforded the opportunity shortly. Strictly voluntarily.

From Friday:

JC @JCR3758  ·  17h 17 hours ago
@tracyhammond3t Very very soon all will have the opportunity to exchange personally with the private placement groups going first.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saturday JCR Empty Re: Saturday JCR

Post by DinarPhoenix Sat May 09, 2015 4:44 pm

What a lying sack of dung this one is.  I can not believe that he was able to create his own cult following with drivel like this. He was so hell bent on yelling from the rooftop what liars Tony and DC are when he left the TNT forum and yet he is just like them. 

JCR wrote:Guys all is great but due to the NDAs there is limited info that I can post here. Additional instructions will be provided when authorized.

Limited info ... more like, running out of inane statements to post.

JCR Followers beware, there are many who know his motives and they are not pure.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Methinks JCR's been plagiarizing Poopy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Saturday JCR 2805820865  Saturday JCR 2805820865  Saturday JCR 2805820865  Saturday JCR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat May 09, 2015 9:24 pm

DinarPhoenix wrote:What a lying sack of dung this one is.  I can not believe that he was able to create his own cult following with drivel like this. He was so hell bent on yelling from the rooftop what liars Tony and DC are when he left the TNT forum and yet he is just like them. 

JCR wrote:Guys all is great but due to the NDAs there is limited info that I can post here. Additional instructions will be provided when authorized.

Limited info ... more like, running out of inane statements to post.

JCR Followers beware, there are many who know his motives and they are not pure.

For the last 45 to 50 years the public school system has methodically been dumbing down the masses for a day such as this.  If you have two eyes and half sense YOU can see thru all the BS out there in dinarland and in the US in general but we are in the minority because most people nowadays cannot think for themselves and have to be told and guided as to what to do and think.  Sad state for a whole country to be in but for the most part people are followers simply because they don't have the brains to think for themselves.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down