Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT

4 posters

Go down

Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT Empty Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT

Post by chilimama Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Iko ward: We are now on day 8 of the dong not trading. It crept down a few points last night as it adjusts to the continued high dollar but no spread. I continue to think this is highly significant and an indication that the international rate is close

Iko Ward: Also very little action on Dinar and Rupiah....everyone is waiting.

Luvmyboys:  BJ7 who getting more nervous you or your banker WM? Does he feel like it still very close?

Blackjack7:  GM Luvmyboys I think he knows a little bit more than he is letting on...he did say this will be one of the biggest transactions his bank has ever done

fox :  now, at minute 4 (Wed.TNT CC)   ,#1 .. Iraqi'S are jumping with joy and WE got that from several sources , they put money in their hands , now go spend it , now BANKS can BUY & SELL FOREIGN CURRENCY

fox: Seems to me that you have to have an INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY to Trade with other Countries

CO Dreamer:  I was just thinking that if it goes before Sunday, it will really be a very nice Mother's Day!! woo hoo

Logos12:  Blackjack7,,,got it...thinking you should get your call this afternoon based on whats going on

Blackjack7:  logos it sure is sounding extremely positive everywhere...not seeing any negativity so that is good
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT Empty Re: Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Just negative and false information, that's all, right? Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT 1656125192 tony Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT 2350219667
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT Empty Re: Iko ward, BlackJack7, and others in chat ON TNT

Post by TNman Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 am

How does anyone know what is false information? As the broker will tell you, "Past performance does not guarantee future results". Just because NO previous report has been correct does not mean that SOMETIME in the future that there will be THE report that we are looking for.

I have been in this for 6 years. I have seen the RV announced or about to be announced about a billion times...or so it seems. NONE have been true. Now, I see that it is being said that on the "Big Call" that Bruce said it has happened in Iraq. True? False? Who knows? Could this be the ONE time that we have been looking for? I hope so. That answer will be coming soon.

In the meantime, mnt.goat is still saying June/July timeframe.

Same song, second verse...well maybe the 1,000th verse.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 08, 2015 10:30 am

Most of the info we get is false, ie, Tony, TerryK, Kaperoni, DC, etc, need I say more? And the part where they say, Past performance does not guarantee future results,"you have to read between the lines of what they are trying to say, like me, been in this 5 years, and the info is all the same, only to get peeps to blow money they need for home, car, bills, food, etc,and from what I've seen here, this is just what happens, peeps lose their homes, cars, etc, and now you get the point- And all the while these 'guru 'idiots' are lining their pockets and laughing all the way to the bank,and we're empty handed- They are the ones making money, NOT US-I have no use whatsoever for liars, cheats, and thieves, and may they all die a slow and painful agonizing death one day- They WILL pay one way or the other for what they have done to all of us- Twisted Evil

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri May 08, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri May 08, 2015 11:30 am

terbo56 wrote:Most of the info we get is false, ie, Tony, TerryK, Kaperoni, DC, etc, need I say more? And the part where they say, Past performance does not guarantee future results,"you have to read between the lines of what they are trying to say, like me, been in this 5 years, and the info is all the same, only to get peeps to blow money they need for home, car, bills, food, etc,and from what I've seen here, this is just what happens, peeps lose their homes, cars, etc, and now you get the point- And all the while these 'guru 'idiots' are lining their pockets and laughing all the way to the bank,and we're empty handed- They are the ones making money, NOT US-I have no use whatsoever for liars, cheats, and thieves, and may they all die an agonizing death one day- They WILL pay one way or the other for what they have done to all of us- Twisted Evil

That pretty well sums it up!  I have to make one adjustment.  Instead of just your run of the mill, generic "agonizing death", I would like change it to a "slow, agonizing death".
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Ssmith, you have the floor.........I will do that.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Done-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum