Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI.

5 posters

Go down

PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. Empty PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI.

Post by Angustura Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

I WONT SAY WHAT TO THROW YOUR CHOICE.WILL THEY PLEASE THINK OF THERE OWN PEOPLE FOR ONCE. AND NOT THERE POSITION.SOUND FAMILIER? ONLY THAT THERE PEOPLE HAVE VERY LITTLE WATER,STAND IN LINE FOR A SINGE MEAL A DAY.SIT IN THE DARK WHILE THER CHILDREN PLAY WITH DIRT.WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY QUIT THERE BICKERING AND HELP THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THEM AND HOPE YOU WILL TOO.GOD BLESS THEM AND R.V SOON. {ANGUSTURA :(
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. Empty Re: PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI.

Post by scaramouche Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 am

In view of such a situation, doesn't it seem ludicrous that we dinar investors are sitting around waiting for this poor country to open their coffers and pour out treasure into our hands for exchange of the pretty paper we have sequestered in a safe place? In the natural, this revaluation makes no sense. If countries could increase the value of their currency at will. chaos would ensue.
If it occurs, it is a mighty move of God

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI. Empty Re: PLEASE THROW MORE THAN A SHOE AT MALIKI.

Post by Brian108 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am

scaramouche wrote:In view of such a situation, doesn't it seem ludicrous that we dinar investors are sitting around waiting for this poor country to open their coffers and pour out treasure into our hands for exchange of the pretty paper we have sequestered in a safe place? In the natural, this revaluation makes no sense. If countries could increase the value of their currency at will. chaos would ensue.

Have to say I think the same thing many times. Why would CBI sell dinar today and then buy it back tomorrow at 1000's of times the price? It surely makes no sense to me. It begs so many questions. Like if all the Iraqi's wealth increased 1000's of times overnight wouldn't they all want to retire? Who would do the work? Imported labor from Pakistan? But I like the post a while back which said worst case is we get about 3x on our investment if 3 zeroes removed and them rv'd to $3.68. But I keep hoping my doubts are wrong and this truly is the "investment of a lifetime" and we do a lot better than that!

Brian108

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 am

Brian108 wrote:
scaramouche wrote:In view of such a situation, doesn't it seem ludicrous that we dinar investors are sitting around waiting for this poor country to open their coffers and pour out treasure into our hands for exchange of the pretty paper we have sequestered in a safe place? In the natural, this revaluation makes no sense. If countries could increase the value of their currency at will. chaos would ensue.

Have to say I think the same thing many times. Why would CBI sell dinar today and then buy it back tomorrow at 1000's of times the price? It surely makes no sense to me. It begs so many questions. Like if all the Iraqi's wealth increased 1000's of times overnight wouldn't they all want to retire? Who would do the work? Imported labor from Pakistan? But I like the post a while back which said worst case is we get about 3x on our investment if 3 zeroes removed and them rv'd to $3.68. But I keep hoping my doubts are wrong and this truly is the "investment of a lifetime" and we do a lot better than that!

At this point I would be happy with 3X.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Brian108,

Go back and read about Kuwait, ON the day they RV'ed, they had a auction, said there would would be no RV and then in the afternooon, RV'ed,

Go figure?
Rantings from just north of 60

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian108 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

1alaskan wrote:Brian108,

Go back and read about Kuwait, ON the day they RV'ed, they had a auction, said there would would be no RV and then in the afternooon, RV'ed,

Go figure?
Rantings from just north of 60

Okay thanks. First post in google search is:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/01/kuwaits-revaluation-brief-history-what.html

Kelly says here: "7. People who had bought the Kuwaiti dinar for .05 - .10 cents walked into the banks that very day and exchanged / deposited for $3.64+"

So that means about a 30-60 x increase in Kuwait. The Kuwait RV was rushed through quickly so I assume very few people got in on it. For Iraq we're talking an increase of 4000 or more times. Two orders of magnitude more. And this has been promoted for years so the cost to CBI will make the Kuwaiti RV look tiny by comparison.

Brian108

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum